It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aurora Joker, "John Holmes," Time-Traveled and Saw The Future?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

OUCH...you made my head hurt......

Des

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by RELDDIR

What's PINK Slurpee code for...c'mon....you can tell us......

Des

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
James Holmes was a genius. He is only trying to stop the NWO and the DARK KNIGHT THAT RISES. Who is that DARK KNIGHT that comes in riding a WHITE HORSE? It will only happen when currency is done away with because of too much DEBT and introduced in the form or R-E-T-I-N-A. COMBINED DISASTERS all over the world will hide the fact that a global financial institution will be underway, undermining the US DOLLAR and CONSTITUTION. Temporal illusions caused Holmes to be "sick" and use his genius and wit to outwit the Financial World through his father. That is JAMES HOLMES, no doubt, he will play it off, if he ever lives, that he is NOT JAMES HOLMES. Facial surgery was used to deceit his mother and father. So his father will testify, unhindered!

Hint: COMBINED DISASTERS = 3 FLAGS WESTERN US HAARP, NUCLEAR MIDDLE EAST/US EVENT, FINANCIAL COLLAPSE LEADING TO "NEW ONE WORLD CURRENCY"

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Come on guys, this is history repeating itself again. What came after WTC? You get the IDEA, what will come after AURORA? Be smart and save your FREEDOM and SOUL, before it's too late!

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
OOPS my bad, BRAIN FREEZE again... I meant what came after OKC...WTC Guys, "AURORA" is the precursor to "COMBINED EVENTS"

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by RELDDIR

You be smart and get your 5 more posts, that get you to 20 posts. Then you can go start this topic in the proper forum.

This is the Introduction Forum.....ya know...hello, how are ya....

Des

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
**Mod Edit**

Because this is not an introduction thread, it has been closed. Please review the terms and conditions to your membership.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join