The Living God Speaks Through His People...NOW!

page: 6
36
<< 3  4  5   >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Originally posted by gurudsmer
Your can use your big words to destroy the word of God all you want. In the end, whether you believe or not, all knees will bow to Jesus.

What will you say to him then?


Riiiight. How about: "Are you a product of mankind's need to believe in large beardie-weirdies in the sky?"


That goes along the same lines of...are you a product of mankinds need to believe that a god is unrealistic and all that matters is what you think?

Perhaps that is the great lie that it talks about in revelations that would deceive so many. That it is all about you, what you believe is correct.

Is this my opinion? Perhaps but I do not base my opinion on how I feel. Rather I base my opinion on the word of God. Why? The bible is 100% accurate. Sure, use it out of context to justify your reasoning but when you take the entire word into consideration, you find it is filled with one thing....truth.

The truth will be denied according to the bible. Why? Satan is of this world and obviously he does not want you to glorify God. Deny the ignorance in your own heart and that of society.




posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Your book denies itself over 22,000 times it would appear that Satan, your "God of This World" has gotten his hands all over your books, and corrupted its teachings.

A group of people who are attempting to be positive and loving is a GOOD THING...too bad they are achieving it through fearful means...and are deluded so badly they do not even know!

But soon you will know ! And all this BS shall pass away, Forever !



posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syyth007
Most modern religion is nothing more then a perverted, archaic system of social control and exploitation. Before we had royalty, we were ruled over by the Priestly Caste - Who used their "intimate" relationship with "god" to claim their right to rule. Hence why you must "submit" yourself fully to their made up definition of god, or "suffer horrible consequences!" It's the oldest form of manipulation. MOST modern religions (and many religions of old) were nothing more then Men making up stories to scare their fellow citizens, so they could dominate the population. The Vatican ain't hurting for resources, that's for sure.

In the end, it's about control - Control of resources, control of thought, and control of the soul.


agreed.
Here`s something else to consider, today mass public education is the norm but 2000 years ago most people couldnt read or write. obviously the bible wasn`t written by or for the common man because the common man couldn`t read or write. i suspect it was written by and for the wealthy and educated.



posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by gurudsmer
That goes along the same lines of...are you a product of mankinds need to believe that a god is unrealistic and all that matters is what you think?

Perhaps that is the great lie that it talks about in revelations that would deceive so many. That it is all about you, what you believe is correct.

Is this my opinion? Perhaps but I do not base my opinion on how I feel. Rather I base my opinion on the word of God. Why? The bible is 100% accurate. Sure, use it out of context to justify your reasoning but when you take the entire word into consideration, you find it is filled with one thing....truth.

The truth will be denied according to the bible. Why? Satan is of this world and obviously he does not want you to glorify God. Deny the ignorance in your own heart and that of society.


If the bible is 100% accurate then basic science is 100% wrong. As is history. Solomon's kingdom for example seems to have been a lot smaller in reality than the bible claims.



posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Originally posted by gurudsmer
That goes along the same lines of...are you a product of mankinds need to believe that a god is unrealistic and all that matters is what you think?

Perhaps that is the great lie that it talks about in revelations that would deceive so many. That it is all about you, what you believe is correct.

Is this my opinion? Perhaps but I do not base my opinion on how I feel. Rather I base my opinion on the word of God. Why? The bible is 100% accurate. Sure, use it out of context to justify your reasoning but when you take the entire word into consideration, you find it is filled with one thing....truth.

The truth will be denied according to the bible. Why? Satan is of this world and obviously he does not want you to glorify God. Deny the ignorance in your own heart and that of society.


If the bible is 100% accurate then basic science is 100% wrong. As is history. Solomon's kingdom for example seems to have been a lot smaller in reality than the bible claims.




I do not see your logic in this statement. Clearly there are things in science that are fact. Such as gravity, and photosynthesis. Does the bible disprove these things we see everyday? Didn't think so.

Consider this....there were many scientist who thought that matter created consciousness. That was fact to them. However some of the very scientists say that it is the other way around. Which is correct if science is always 100% correct?

How many times have we disproven scientific fact with new discoveries?


To treat all of science as 100% fact is wrong considering a lot of mainstream science is based of theory alone.



posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
Your book denies itself over 22,000 times it would appear that Satan, your "God of This World" has gotten his hands all over your books, and corrupted its teachings.

A group of people who are attempting to be positive and loving is a GOOD THING...too bad they are achieving it through fearful means...and are deluded so badly they do not even know!

But soon you will know ! And all this BS shall pass away, Forever !



I am interested to see where the bible disproves itself 22,000 times.

Please don't use old testament verse new testament. Testament is another word for contract/covenant so think before you compare old testament scripture to new testament scripture.

Consider this....we all agree the bible was written by different men of all walks of life and in different time periods.
With that being said, how could they of been so spot on with each other when hundreds of years separated these men?

Again find me these 22,000 instances of contradiction in the bible without comparing new testament to old testament law.



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg
 

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg
If the bible is 100% accurate then basic science is 100% wrong. As is history.

@AngryCymraeg: science, history, and religion are nothing BUT lies...

These SAME people are the ones responsible for the lies you have been told about God.

I am not sure how to say this without being rude but you have a LOT to learn if you are interested in learning the truth.

Unlike us humans, God never lies, nor does he make mistakes...

On the other hand...

Science is the biggest FRAUD in history and nothing but a MASSIVE form of mind control...

How sad that so many are actually gullible enough to actually BELIEVE the people hiding behind this deception called "Science", when in reality there's nothing but fraud behind it.


“the biggest cover-up in the history of mankind is the history of mankind itself”


“There are two histories: official history, lying, and then secret history, where you find the real causes of events.” ~ Honoré de Balzac


"The model of human prehistory built-up by scholars over the past two centuries is sadly and completely wrong, and a deliberate tool of disinformation and mind control. ...they demonstrate a systematic destruction of proofs that show another reality than that the official story. Falsifications and even destruction of such proofs has been common for more than two hundred years." LINK


Science - The Illuminati Religion and Mind Control Tool for the Masses.

"...scientists who see an intelligent force at work in nature are being fired from their jobs. ...mention "intelligent design" today and your career is over. Why are "secularists" so afraid of intelligent design?

Because they're funded by the Illuminati, (Rockefellers, Rothschilds etc.) who are Satanists. Satanists fear that acceptance of this "intelligence" will interfere with the makeover they're giving humanity. They think they are God.

Secularism pretends to be about freedom and tolerance but that's a ruse. It is Satanism in disguise and nothing freaks a Satanist more than the rumor of God or anything resembling Him. Watch the Trailer! The secularists are more fanatical than any religious cult. They are a satanic cult. They deny the obvious! They have to expel scientists! They have to stop free inquiry and debate!

Yes Virginia, there is no Satan. But there are legions of his disciples ready to betray truth for transitory profit. They're in academia, the mass media, government and the National Academy of "Sciences."

They serve the Prince of Lies. They make evil seem good, lies seem true. They want humanity to be an accomplice in its own demise. This is why Satanists "reveal the method." They want our moral complicity. They want our souls.

Modern Western history is the record of the overthrow of Christianity by Satanism disguised as secularism. Satanism has pervaded every aspect of our cultural and intellectual life but we hoped that science would be spared. Apparently, this is not to be.

Intelligent Scientists "Expelled" by Illuminati


What part of Evolution is a lie?

It would take days to begin to explain how much false evidence has been put forward as proof for Evolution. There was the Piltdown man fraud, there was the Orce man fraud, there was The Archaeoraptor Liaoningensis: or the Fake Dinosaur-bird ancestor, which turned out to be a fraud, and a big embarrasment for National Geographic Magazine.

There was the Nebraska man fraud, there was the Java man fraud, there was the Neanderthal man fraud. This could go on and on, and the reason for this, is because as soon as they think they found the missing link, the Evolutionist bring out their big brass marching band. Yet as soon as they find out that the evidence in question is a fraud, everything is hushed up, and you never hear any more about it. Which leaves everyone thinking they have the theory nailed down.

About every few years they come out with the new missing link, only to find out the link is either another species or a fraud. And this happens over, and over, and over, and almost no one ever questions this, and joe public just believes what ever the news media tells them.

What part of Evolution is a lie?





edit on 8-8-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by followtheevidence
 


Adressing the content would just end up insulting someones whos obviously "not all there".

I can only hope that people like this are rounded up and put into re-education camps. Bring on the fema trailers and cart these nut jobs away.



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
reply to post by AngryCymraeg
 

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg
If the bible is 100% accurate then basic science is 100% wrong. As is history.

@AngryCymraeg: science, history, and religion are nothing BUT lies...

These SAME people are the ones responsible for the lies you have been told about God.

I am not sure how to say this without being rude but you have a LOT to learn if you are interested in learning the truth.

Unlike us humans, God never lies, nor does he make mistakes...

On the other hand...

Science is the biggest FRAUD in history and nothing but a MASSIVE form of mind control...

How sad that so many are actually gullible enough to actually BELIEVE the people hiding behind this deception called "Science", when in reality there's nothing but fraud behind it.


“the biggest cover-up in the history of mankind is the history of mankind itself”


“There are two histories: official history, lying, and then secret history, where you find the real causes of events.” ~ Honoré de Balzac


"The model of human prehistory built-up by scholars over the past two centuries is sadly and completely wrong, and a deliberate tool of disinformation and mind control. ...they demonstrate a systematic destruction of proofs that show another reality than that the official story. Falsifications and even destruction of such proofs has been common for more than two hundred years." LINK


Science - The Illuminati Religion and Mind Control Tool for the Masses.

"...scientists who see an intelligent force at work in nature are being fired from their jobs. ...mention "intelligent design" today and your career is over. Why are "secularists" so afraid of intelligent design?

Because they're funded by the Illuminati, (Rockefellers, Rothschilds etc.) who are Satanists. Satanists fear that acceptance of this "intelligence" will interfere with the makeover they're giving humanity. They think they are God.

Secularism pretends to be about freedom and tolerance but that's a ruse. It is Satanism in disguise and nothing freaks a Satanist more than the rumor of God or anything resembling Him. Watch the Trailer! The secularists are more fanatical than any religious cult. They are a satanic cult. They deny the obvious! They have to expel scientists! They have to stop free inquiry and debate!

Yes Virginia, there is no Satan. But there are legions of his disciples ready to betray truth for transitory profit. They're in academia, the mass media, government and the National Academy of "Sciences."

They serve the Prince of Lies. They make evil seem good, lies seem true. They want humanity to be an accomplice in its own demise. This is why Satanists "reveal the method." They want our moral complicity. They want our souls.

Modern Western history is the record of the overthrow of Christianity by Satanism disguised as secularism. Satanism has pervaded every aspect of our cultural and intellectual life but we hoped that science would be spared. Apparently, this is not to be.

Intelligent Scientists "Expelled" by Illuminati


What part of Evolution is a lie?

It would take days to begin to explain how much false evidence has been put forward as proof for Evolution. There was the Piltdown man fraud, there was the Orce man fraud, there was The Archaeoraptor Liaoningensis: or the Fake Dinosaur-bird ancestor, which turned out to be a fraud, and a big embarrasment for National Geographic Magazine.

There was the Nebraska man fraud, there was the Java man fraud, there was the Neanderthal man fraud. This could go on and on, and the reason for this, is because as soon as they think they found the missing link, the Evolutionist bring out their big brass marching band. Yet as soon as they find out that the evidence in question is a fraud, everything is hushed up, and you never hear any more about it. Which leaves everyone thinking they have the theory nailed down.

About every few years they come out with the new missing link, only to find out the link is either another species or a fraud. And this happens over, and over, and over, and almost no one ever questions this, and joe public just believes what ever the news media tells them.

What part of Evolution is a lie?

edit on 8-8-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..


...... what? Evolution is a fraud then? Sorry, I prefer to put my trust in science. History too.



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg
...... what? Evolution is a fraud then? Sorry, I prefer to put my trust in science. History too.


Good luck with that, you're going to need LOTS of it...

Sorry? Lies only destroy those those that BELIEVE them.



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg
...... what? Evolution is a fraud then? Sorry, I prefer to put my trust in science. History too.


Good luck with that, you're going to need LOTS of it...

Sorry? Lies only destroy those those that BELIEVE them.


So, according to your links, Neanderthal man is a fraud. Good luck with that, there's a rather large amount of evidence against it.



posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg
So, according to your links, Neanderthal man is a fraud. Good luck with that, there's a rather large amount of evidence against it.

There is ALSO a huge amount of evidence that makes it obvious that Science is the biggest FRAUD in history...

Has it ever occurred to you that just MAYBE that rather large amount of "evidence" has been fabricated?

You see evidence...
I see evidence of lying.

You see information...
I see disinformation

You see facts...
I see fabrications.

Remember: only ONE of us can be right...

ONE of us has been deliberately decieved and LIED to.

Science - The Illuminati Religion and Mind Control Tool for the Masses


"The model of human prehistory built-up by scholars over the past two centuries is sadly and completely wrong, and a deliberate tool of disinformation and mind control. ...they demonstrate a systematic destruction of proofs that show another reality than that the official story. Falsifications and even destruction of such proofs has been common for more than two hundred years." LINK


"It would take days to begin to explain how much false evidence has been put forward as proof for Evolution."

What part of Evolution is a lie?



posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus
 


Originally posted by Tardacus
a lot of what jesus is atrributed to have said had already been written in other parts of the world long before he was even born. Things that are attributed to jesus are just parapharasing or in some cases exact plagerisms of things that were already in writing at the time. none of what he said were his original ideas.

It almost seems like jesus had the internet and googled all those writings from all over the world and then took out the parts that he liked and just repeated them to the people as his own original ideas and thoughts. More likely though is that he traveled a lot and was exposed to those writings at some point.

Jesus SPOKE all physical reality into existence LONG before He was "born"...


And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ ~ Ephesians 3:9

Satan and his fake religion has ALWAYS been the ultimate counterfeiter.

You are obviously confused by his lies and his desire to masquerade as God.

In order be LIKE the Most High, he must SPEAK like Him obviously.

God warned us about the "father of all lies" for a VERY good reason.


“I will ascend above the highest clouds, I will make myself like the Most High.” Isaiah 14:14

...in these last days has spoken to us in His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the world. ~ Heb. 1:2

Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad.”

“You are not yet fifty years old,” they said to him, “and you have seen Abraham!”

Jesus declared, “I tell you the truth, before Abraham was born, I AM!”

At this, they picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus hid himself, slipping away from the temple grounds.

In Revelation Jesus is called the "Word of God"


"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God" ~ John 1:1





top topics
 
36
<< 3  4  5   >>

log in

join