It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Living God Speaks Through His People...NOW!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
reply to post by Ilyich

Originally posted by Ilyich
Any evidence you can provide here?

Much evidence has already been given in a previous post here

The truth will do you NO good unless you believe it.

You must learn the difference between lies and the truth.

A hoax and a cover-up are two different things although many times they appear to be the same.

Hey, I read your sources and watched the videos.

"Testimony, testimony, testimony, testimony."

No scientific data. No empirical evidence. No testable medium. There is a VAST difference between the word of a man and verifiable evidence.

You have no proof, or for that matter, evidence.

None. Zero. Period.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeenMyShare
reply to post by Awen24

Do you not know the word or do you not believe it? Which is it?

Act 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: Act 2:18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: Act 2:19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: Act 2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

Personally, since many people have made claims of prophecy EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. And had SINCE BEFORE THE BIBLE, I think we should throw that line out.

And since we've had dreams and can create visions in our own minds, and have done so EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. And have SINCE BEFORE THE BIBLE. We should throw that line out, too.

Also, since spilling blood, making fire, and subsequently having smoke billows were events that happened EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. And have SINCE BEFORE THE BIBLE (since man discovered fire, specifically) I'd say that stanza is also far too ambiguous to mean anything.

Therefore, the only viable signs we have are the sun going black and the moon turning into blood. Since neither of those have happened, there is no reason to believe the OP.

edit on 4-8-2012 by thegagefather because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegagefather
You have no proof...

NOTHING could be further from the truth...

or for that matter, evidence.

The truth will do you NO good if you don't realize you HAVE it.

Having the truth without believing it will NEVER help you.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

You have no proof...

NOTHING could be further from the truth...

or for that matter, evidence.

The truth will do you NO good if you don't realize you HAVE it.

Having the truth without believing it will NEVER help you.

Besides testimony, what evidence do you have?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by NAMTERCES

Originally posted by raiders247
I find it highly amusing that you would start your post with "the truth will set you free" and then ramble for a few paragraphs about a giant fallacy.

Truth has no room for fairy tales.

What is truth? [Pontius Pilate, KJV John 18:38]

Verifiable facts

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD
1000 years.

Stay close to God, and as you mentioned get off the fence.

God Bless,
edit on 3-8-2012 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

I don't know why everyone has such a problem with 'the fence'. I find it offers a nicer, more balanced view of the chaos around me.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

reply to post by NAMTERCES

King Solomon was relieved of his insanity by the lord (obviously not in reality, since it's a fairytale).
Afterwards, the lord made it clear he will never speak directly to another mortal man.

Ok, Ok. Let me see if I grasp this clearly. A fairytale is told, and because of it a truth is revealed and established?

But you didn't read that story, did you?

Also, Jesus spoke in metaphor.

Jesus did speak in parables, but those parables were understood by the followers with ears to hear. Who made them understand the words?

Do you literally think a camel could fit through the eye of a needle? No?

Of course a camel can pass through the eye of needle..."in spirit".

Can faith alone literally move a whole mountain? No?

Not really. One can have faith in many things. Only a special kind of faith can move mountains. It's not your faith that moves the mountains, but the Lord that moveth the mountains because of your faith.

Then I guess you should actually try to think.

No need to think. I get my understanding from above. Of myself, I know nothing. Gee, I didn't even invent a single English word. Yet, look how many of these things I've put down here. None of which I've created myself. It's a miracle. Even more a miracle, that you can understand them. So, neither you nor I have created any original thought here, and yet I think, and you think, and our thoughts find meaning in these things created by someone else. The only true original thinker is the one who gave us these words that we might speak and be heard and be understood by one another.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I guess God has problems with punctuation and drunken rambling too!
Good to know,,,,,somehow I find that both terrifying AND reassuring. =)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NAMTERCES

reply to post by NAMTERCES

King Solomon was relieved of his insanity by the lord (obviously not in reality, since it's a fairytale).
Afterwards, the lord made it clear he will never speak directly to another mortal man.

Ok, Ok. Let me see if I grasp this clearly. A fairytale is told, and because of it a truth is revealed and established?

I was using your logic. It's a fairy tale, because the whole Bible is a series of fairy tales.
To YOU, as a "believer," the story should hold sway.

I'm glad you possess the ability to think. Now advance that further, and think critically. Critical thinking involves using logic in which you aren't right before looking at the facts.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErasmusSB654
I guess God has problems with punctuation and drunken rambling too!
Good to know,,,,,somehow I find that both terrifying AND reassuring. =)

Well...

If god in the Bible is real, he acts an awful lot like a 6-year-old with Aspergers.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Most modern religion is nothing more then a perverted, archaic system of social control and exploitation. Before we had royalty, we were ruled over by the Priestly Caste - Who used their "intimate" relationship with "god" to claim their right to rule. Hence why you must "submit" yourself fully to their made up definition of god, or "suffer horrible consequences!" It's the oldest form of manipulation. MOST modern religions (and many religions of old) were nothing more then Men making up stories to scare their fellow citizens, so they could dominate the population. The Vatican ain't hurting for resources, that's for sure.

In the end, it's about control - Control of resources, control of thought, and control of the soul.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Your can use your big words to destroy the word of God all you want. In the end, whether you believe or not, all knees will bow to Jesus.

What will you say to him then?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by gurudsmer
Your can use your big words to destroy the word of God all you want. In the end, whether you believe or not, all knees will bow to Jesus.

What will you say to him then?

Riiiight. How about: "Are you a product of mankind's need to believe in large beardie-weirdies in the sky?"

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I was using your logic. It's a fairy tale, because the whole Bible is a series of fairy tales.
To YOU, as a "believer," the story should hold sway.

I'm glad you possess the ability to think. Now advance that further, and think critically. Critical thinking involves using logic in which you aren't right before looking at the facts.

The problem with logic is that it requires some apriori extra-logical material to start with, from which hypotheses are constructed, axioms assumed, and then the logic becomes partially useful in drawing conclusions. Logic by itself, is entirely useless.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Ilyich

Originally posted by Ilyich
Any evidence you can provide here?

Much evidence has already been given in a previous post here

The truth will do you NO good unless you believe it.

You must learn the difference between lies and the truth.

A hoax and a cover-up are two different things although many times they appear to be the same.

I want proof the OP actually went through what he claims. I've heard lots of stories about resurrection but they are just stories, and strange occurances are usually pretty rare. I am not saying this can not happen, I am calling complete bull# on a severed Aorta, " healing " itself.

You would be dead. Period. I want medical evidence his Aorta was severed, and medical evidence it " got better."

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Lol nice drama, maybe I will try and write a letter from Satan sometime, then both Jesus and Satan can have a cool debate ... Wad say? Please keep this sillymchristian propoganda out of ats... Christians are not the only ones who live in the US you know

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Each one of 'us' is the divinity which is more than the man, the devil and a god. Divinity is a term used for the pure single divine consciousness and at present we are only aware when we utilizing our 'minds' which serves as a container for the consciousness albeit a minute fraction of this consciousness but is enough to give our thinking mine enough to think for ourselves.

When we argue with people who opposes to our understanding or view will be regarded as the enemy, the reason for being so is that we inherently deep down 'knowing' that in our mind thought universe that 'I' is the one and only as we are a chip of the divine 'block'. It is perfectly normal for anyone of us to think the same way as ultimately you are you the center and you are the GOD in your own universe, you will forever hold your position as the thinker and the decision maker in your mind unless you willingly to accept indoctrinations unknowingly or unconsciously from the inputs of other divine selves which are also part of your self (this is where we have to go beyond the mind and see that nothing exist outside of our 'divine' consciousness, so everything that we come into contact ARE a manifestation from your higher divine consciousness, effectively you are talking and interacting with your OTHER SELVES.

For the religious, your god is asking you to have compassion and to love all your neighbors instead of using the illusory 'hate' because 'others' are unwilling to accept a version of your own truth. for the atheist, you are already half realizing that you are the center of your own universe and you don't need a god or another being to tell you what to do hence you disagree with people who impose the idea of GOD onto you.

Both are correct according to their own 'stage' of the AWARENESS OF THE SELF of who we really are, the fact that we fight, argue and bicker is one good way to excite ourselves so that we could have our next mental breakthrough and to realize of the nature of our true being.

Here is something I wrote for some not long ago and if you see the god in yourself then you know that it is written by a part within your god as you and god are one and if you don't see any god then you can assume the following is written by another part within your consciousness for that is who I am, a part within your consciousness as you are in mine:

God and the Devil was a concept created by the divinity, God is just one half of the whole. The law of causation or the law of action and reaction are a device (a divine GPS) to show us the effects of our action so that we can become more conscious of our divine powers and our responsibilities.

Each one of 'us' is the sum and the part of the divinity, no one is more or less as each one of us is representing as a cell that makes up the body of divinity. The effect of what is above so is below can be observe in our physical body which is made up from trillions upon trillions of the same cells.

You and the divinity are ONE and will always be part of it, each one of us are responsible for the divine collective as we forever be on a quest to expand our consciousness in the forever infinite process of creation.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
A couple of must read posts by the OP:

I asked if I went back down if I would be here again and the answer was "That's up to you". I decided that I could not let that life go to waste and from that perspective it would only be a snap of a finger long. I had no knowledge of pain, suffering or anything that could be against me, everything there was for you. I had no memory of anything bad ever happening to me period. This made the choice easier to make. When I choose to come back down I felt a smile from God for that choice that was greater than heaven.

There is purpose to life, we just can't see eternity from here

I was in that place of no time and space a spirit free of my shell. I know what is waiting for those who care for others as much as they care for themselves. Soon the thin veil between the material and spiritual worlds will lift and God will be made known to all. This will overshadow everything that we know and everything that is going to happen.

Brace Yourselves for a New World and a New World Order!

To everything that has a beginning it also must have an end.

I believe what we are hearing in the deepest parts of our being is the war drums and all that man is doing, not doing, planning or controlling is being influenced by those beating the drums and they are not of this world or this dimension of time and space.

Where we end up after life in this world will matter forever while what happens here will be forgotten forever.

I think people are reacting to these inner voices not knowing what they are or what they mean becoming afraid of what their souls are picking up but their brain cannot understand or validate them leaving confusion.

Have courage, stand for what’s right to the end, fight the good fight, the prize is found at the end of it all, not at the beginning nor the middle nor close to the end.

Inside we know what’s coming and can do nothing to stop it

edit on 5-8-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

A couple of must read posts by the OP:

I asked if I went back down if I would be here again and the answer was "That's up to you". I decided that I could not let that life go to waste and from that perspective it would only be a snap of a finger long. I had no knowledge of pain, suffering or anything that could be against me, everything there was for you. I had no memory of anything bad ever happening to me period. This made the choice easier to make. When I choose to come back down I felt a smile from God for that choice that was greater than heaven.

There is purpose to life, we just can't see eternity from here

I was in that place of no time and space a spirit free of my shell. I know what is waiting for those who care for others as much as they care for themselves. Soon the thin veil between the material and spiritual worlds will lift and God will be made known to all. This will overshadow everything that we know and everything that is going to happen.

Brace Yourselves for a New World and a New World Order!

To everything that has a beginning it also must have an end.

I believe what we are hearing in the deepest parts of our being is the war drums and all that man is doing, not doing, planning or controlling is being influenced by those beating the drums and they are not of this world or this dimension of time and space.

Where we end up after life in this world will matter forever while what happens here will be forgotten forever.

I think people are reacting to these inner voices not knowing what they are or what they mean becoming afraid of what their souls are picking up but their brain cannot understand or validate them leaving confusion.

Have courage, stand for what’s right to the end, fight the good fight, the prize is found at the end of it all, not at the beginning nor the middle nor close to the end.

Inside we know what’s coming and can do nothing to stop it

edit on 5-8-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

Life is not about what we do, or don't do, but how we experience the things we are a part of.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I look for more and more people just babbling along like the op. They aren't trying to be annoying and preachy but they prob cant help it. Usually takes a couple weeks for them to calm down after it starts. But glad to see others waking up.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join