It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Living God Speaks Through His People...NOW!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Thank you. There isn't really anything more to say but I'm required to have more than one line.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

Do you not know the word or do you not believe it? Which is it?

Act 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: Act 2:18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: Act 2:19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: Act 2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I dont think you get extra points or critizised in the after life for spelling.. that is just ignorant human behavior.. Do not allow these weak spirited humans to break you OP. Spelling and paragraphing gives no meaning in the end, these closed minds just want anything theyh can bite.

Regardless of spelling, this is a very wise and appreciated message, I thank you for coming to the wrong site and sharing it

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Speak3asy

Have you read the history of the bible? How people died defending the teachings of jesus? Or how many people died for even translating it to enlish?

I have studied the Bible, its origins, omitted books, old and new testament. I have studied the myths that predate your precious little bible. I'm very knowledgeable on what your holy book claims, try me.

To criticise someone without education proves You are an arrogant being.

Arrogant I am and with good reason, uneducated I most certainly am not. How are you determining my level of education? Let me guess, faith? Where I come from proof and evidence is required when making a claim or else you look like a fool.

Can you not show some respect to even yourself? Can you not see the truth is much bigger than you? Can you not understand yet that there are people out there with bits of true devine knowledge?

I have more respect for myself than I have for your savior. I agree the truth is bigger than me, nearly 6 billion people are duped into believing a supernatural being is going to intervene in their life, that's huge, certainly much grander than I'll ever be. Nobody has proved to the rational thinking minds of the world that divine knowledge even exists, again it all comes back to a little thing we like to call: PROOF

God cares not for unbeleivers. He cares for 1 follower rather than 100 beleivers. And he cares more about 100 beleivers than he does 1000 non beleivers..

I'm trying my hardest to remain civil but do you have any idea how much of a nutcase that makes you sound like? An unproven supernatural being who created everything and is all knowing put me here, left me/us with no proof of its existence and then expects me to "follow" hahahaha, thats a good one brother

Why? Because those who do not understand the TRUE ALMIGHTY. Are standing in darkness..and no matter how hard they try, they shall not enter the kingdomw of heaven. Rather wait at its gates for their time to open...i shall end my message with this "you cannot hide the sun with the palm of your hand"

Since attacking your horrible English would make me feel like I picked on a child, I won't. And you said I was uneducated you silly guy you.
No one understands "the true almighty" they just think they do and keep repeating it to themselves until they are convinced of it. You are gullible, brainwashed, and horribly misinformed. I'd pray for you, but I'm not an idiot. Go read a science book.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Avoiceinthewilderness

Thank you, Avoiceinthewilderness. Your words resonate deeply within my soul and I am filled with gratitude. Blessings!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
The human spirit is far to corrupt, this is only because of conformity to society from childhood, by teenagehood, they lose sight of their true spirit, by adulthood they belive they have all the answers. Not realizing the entire time they have been living a lie, lost in the thinking box of society, un able to break free from the illusions.

One can go ahead and call the irreligious corrupt, spiritless and ignorant, but one should at least look at his own life before he does.

To be religious, one must be trained from birth, indoctrinated and inundated with the religion of one's culture. Whatever it is that one was born with, one's nature, the human spirit, is corrupted, forgotten and pushed aside as something sinful. In its place, a new synthetic version of the human nature is bred into him, and he grows under the light of his parent's beliefs. Of course, since his parents are his first gods, they are infallible. And surely, whatever knowledge they pass down has been through the best criticism, and is accepted without much consideration.

In the end, if we look at the Christians, who put all their faith not in God's masterpieces, nature or the universe, but a man-made book, and quote it ad nauseum as if its words had more of an affect the third and fourth time around; who spend their whole lives destroying whatever it was they were born with, the human nature, the human spirit, what they call original sin; who form their lives not by themselves, but let authority form it for them, probably out of fear, probably out of subservient obedience; and who conveniently forget that they too were once persecuted as atheists in Roman times; are the ones who "have been living a lie, lost in the thinking box of society, un able to break free from the illusions."

edit on 4-8-2012 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by raiders247
I find it highly amusing that you would start your post with "the truth will set you free" and then ramble for a few paragraphs about a giant fallacy.

Truth has no room for fairy tales.

What is truth? [Pontius Pilate, KJV John 18:38]

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

OP, I don't think you've even read the Bible in your lifetime. I say this being someone who HAS read it, front to back. You clearly don't even have an elementary understanding of it's teachings, because if you did, you'd know that the true god "Yahweh" would never speak to you.

It's nice that you have a magic worldview, in which the lord has chosen you, an utterly insignificant person, to tell us that revelation is at hand, despite there being absolutely no reason to believe so.

Nevertheless, thank you for the idiotic statements. They are ripe for satire.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

This also has been most timely for me. Praise the Lord...Listen to your heart, he most likely does not quit stirring it in most people. This I do not know, for I am an image.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
If everyone modeled their life around these concepts the world would be a much better place. Thank you for taking the time to make this post.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
If this were a Muslim person, he'd get a lot of hatred, funny.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Interesting. God does not appear to believe in the use of paragraphs. But I am gratified that She/It/He/They did not see fit to have his secretary display the prophecy in all CAPs. However when God does not speak in all caps She/It/He/They lose the tinfoil hat crowd.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by coldkidc
If everyone modeled their life around these concepts the world would be a much better place. Thank you for taking the time to make this post.

People model their lives after this crap all the time. It leads to intolerance of other people (gay bashing, Qu'ran burning, honor killings, etc.), allows mass bodies of people to become vulnerable targets come time for the elections (evangelists and bush's PR team), demeans many "minority" groups (such as women), allows people to get away with child-molestation, slows scientific progress and advocates against logical thinking, and allows it's members to feel -better- than their peers for no actual reason.

No, it's not just the crazies. It's the religion as a whole. And MOST organized religion, for that matter.

And again, I doubt 99% of you have even read a single book of the Bible. If you have, let's discuss it. I'd be glad to show you how "Yahweh" is by no means a moral authority. In exodus, for example, god contemplates murdering all of his chosen people, and after being talked out of it by Moses the verse reads "And then the lord repented for the evil he thought to do unto his people."

Again, those are your book's words. Not mine. The book you're supposed to revere, but are too lazy to read.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zatox
If this were a Muslim person, he'd get a lot of hatred, funny.

Muslim, Christian.

They deserve to be hated equally by the logical community that doesn't believe in magic.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegagefather

OP, I don't think you've even read the Bible in your lifetime. I say this being someone who HAS read it, front to back. You clearly don't even have an elementary understanding of it's teachings, because if you did, you'd know that the true god "Yahweh" would never speak to you.

It's nice that you have a magic worldview, in which the lord has chosen you, an utterly insignificant person, to tell us that revelation is at hand, despite there being absolutely no reason to believe so.

Nevertheless, thank you for the idiotic statements. They are ripe for satire.

Actually, this is not entirely correct. It is true that Yahweh would never speak to some people. But, he does speak to other people. The confusion comes in when people can't clearly identify which group they are in. So those to whome he does not speak, will always deny that he would speak to any, because they know the reality from their own experience. While those to whome he does speak, know a different reality, but could never convince the others that HE speaks to anybody. In fact, some of the Jews wanted to stone Jesus for making this very claim,

John 10:25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

John 10:26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

John 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

John 10:29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

John 10:30 I and my Father are one.

John 10:31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.

So, you see, Jesus was very clear, "some will hear the voice", and "others will not".

edit on 4-8-2012 by NAMTERCES because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by NAMTERCES

King Solomon was relieved of his insanity by the lord (obviously not in reality, since it's a fairytale).
Afterwards, the lord made it clear he will never speak directly to another mortal man.

But you didn't read that story, did you?

Also, Jesus spoke in metaphor.

Do you literally think a camel could fit through the eye of a needle? No? Can faith alone literally move a whole mountain? No? Then I guess you should actually try to think.

Please, enlighten me more on the wikiquotes you half-assedly looked up.

edit on 4-8-2012 by thegagefather because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Oh boy, weren't we taught to prepare for the one claiming to be the messiah? Kind words, but you've committed blasphemy, and told us we need to submit completely to god and basically beg for our salvation, in the very same post.

It's with good intention, but I can not buy into any of this religious crap. I've suffered several overdoses in my younger years, I've been stabbed, shot at basically many situations watching my life bleed from my veins, no angels embraced me, no reckoning voice, or bright light. Just that feeling of getting more and more tired, and feeling less and less. No scary darkness, no flames of hell licking at my soul. Peace, comfort, but nothing else. Complete blankness. I've been where you say you've been, and if your Aorta was severed your chest cavity would have filled with blood in about 4 seconds. Rendering salvation moot.

Any evidence you can provide here? No serious cadio vascular injury goes untreated, whether it's a " Miracle " or not. Medical bill, hospital papers, pictures of injuries, resulting scars, Xrays, ultrasounds.

| severed Aorta is usually identified postmortem. It's not one of those if they catch you in time they can save you situations. It is 100%fatal, in reality you're destroying the closest, largest vessel, to your heart. I just can't buy it. It's 100% impossible, you either heard the doctor wrong and have made assumptions, or you're lying.

There is a big difference between. " oh my god, you should have severed your Aorta in that impact," and " Omg, his Aorta is severed. Time of death, nurse notify the next of kin, alright let's go get lunch. "

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

I think it could happen.
Stranger things have happened.

But it's not due to divine intervention.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

Originally posted by Ilyich
Any evidence you can provide here?

Much evidence has already been given in a previous post here

The truth will do you NO good unless you believe it.

You must learn the difference between lies and the truth.

A hoax and a cover-up are two different things although many times they appear to be the same.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join