It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Living God Speaks Through His People...NOW!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

2 universities studied me in Chicago saying I threw science out the window
reply to post by Avoiceinthewilderness

Yes indeed, it would appear that Christians are in the habit of doing that.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
If God wants to speak to us, let him come down and speak. He is a God after all, a speech should be nothing to him.

Why would he need a random person, on a random BB to spread his message? What about all the other people across the world/internet? Are all the good Christians encapsulated within this one forum? I pity someone who frequents cnn over this site, as they are missing the boat to salvation.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Well, if your story is true, care to link some stories? Surely such a thing would be published.

It's known as the "Lazarus Phenomenon", for those who aren't aware of it, God has a book out:

The Raising of Lazarus

Jesus, intensely moved again, came to the tomb. (Now it was a cave, and a stone was placed across it.) Jesus said, “Take away the stone.” Martha, the sister of the deceased, replied, “Lord, by this time the body will have a bad smell, because he has been buried four days.” Jesus responded, “Didn’t I tell you that if you believe, you would see the glory of God?”

So they took away the stone. Jesus looked upward and said, “Father, I thank you that you have listened to me. I knew that you always listen to me, but I said this for the sake of the crowd standing around here, that they may believe that you sent me.” When he had said this, he shouted in a loud voice, “Lazarus, come out!” The one who had died came out, his feet and hands tied up with strips of cloth, and a cloth wrapped around his face. Jesus said to them, “Unwrap him and let him go.”

Nigerian Raised from the Dead - part 1

Nigerian Raised from the Dead - part 2

The Daniel Ekechukwu Reports
Concerning the Resurrection of Daniel Ekechukwu

"Dr. Rodonaia was killed by the KGB, pronounced dead, taken to the morgue for three days and returned to life during his own autopsy. Dr. Rodonaia was a psychiatric researcher who worked for the KGB and later became a dissident. He was a scientist trained in historical materialism and did not believe in God."

"George Rodonaia underwent one of the most extended cases of a near-death experience ever recorded. Pronounced dead immediately after he was hit by a car in 1976, he was left for three days in the morgue. He did not "return to life" until a doctor began to make an incision in his abdomen as part of an autopsy procedure. Prior to his NDE he worked as a neuropathologist. He was also an avowed atheist. LINK

George was a vocal Soviet dissident during the time when such a stance could get you killed. And that is exactly what happened - he was assassinated by the KGB. Because his case was highly political, an autopsy had to be performed. His corpse was stored in a freezer vault for three days until then. He revived on the autopsy table as he was being split open by the doctors, one of which was his own uncle. Of all the cases I have investigated in my 26 years of work in the field, his is the most dramatic, the longest, the most evidential, and the most soul-stirring. LINK

ATHEIST PROFESSOR IN HELL - Howard Storm

A former atheist went to hell...what he saw !

The Lazarus Phenomenon - part 1

The Lazarus Phenomenon - part 2

Emanuel Tuwagirairmana was dead for 7 days!

Emanuel Tuwagirairmana's has to be the most incredibly miraculous, bizarre and extreme of all the NDE's I have yet read, because he was said to have been dead for at least seven days! Emanuel Tuwagirairmana was born in Rwanda and had been dead for 7 days after an ethnic cleansing attack. His arm had almost been eaten off by maggots! If such is the case, then indeed it would have to have been the work of Jesus, because Emanuel definitely encountered the Christ throughout his remarkably long stay in heaven. As far as the power of the Christ Spirit is concerned, no matter how much one's body has decayed, if your mission is not finished yet, your mission is not finished yet! "GO BACK!" Remember Lazarus? LINK

Caught up into Paradise: Dr. Richard Eby (pt. 1)

Caught up into Paradise: Dr. Richard Eby (pt. 2)

edit on 3-8-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by followtheevidence

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope

Hey, you and Jesus have the same run-on sentences. Very interesting.

"Speak, even though your voice shakes"

... or in this case, even if your sentences run on.

If you felt compelled enough to reply to the OP, why not at least address the content?

Regards,

FTE

He did address the poorly formed content. I didn't even get that far. All I saw was two cement blocks made out of words.

Tell me, if students are not learning, then can it be said that the teacher is teaching? Isn't up to the teacher to find a way to reach the students?

Here we have someone claiming to be writing for god, yet doesn't even know how to make the message appealing enough for most of us to read. There is a reason why medicine comes in the form of small pills - easier to swallow.
edit on 8/3/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/3/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

It is not the student's role to teach, it is the teacher's; and God is the great teacher. If you cannot comprehend what truth is being shared it is by God's will and for His purpose at this time that you do not grasp it. This is not the age of salvation for the vast majority of mankind, God does the calling not His servants, in time all will be revealed in this age or the next.

God Bless,

You kinda missed the point, eh?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
tell your indivisible lord to fix the damn economy...oh wait, he can't

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Nevermind.
edit on 3-8-2012 by OrchusGhule because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avoiceinthewilderness
I am just a secretary taking dictation from the Lord. The truth sets you free. If after reading this it brings you peace and a stillness inside leaving no questions freeing you from concerns of the world, than it is the truth from God and not man.

July 26, 2012

Seek and you shall find, ask and you shall receive. I would not of said such things

I would not of said such things

not of said

...annnndddddd I'm done.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Your words were very timely for me indeed. I just had an argument with my wife and looking for something to get me in the proper, positive and grateful to be alive, frame of mind.

I found the post compelling and needed no grammatical rules in order for the message to flow beautifully from the page into my heart. Funny that I would not have even noticed had others not pointed it out.

Ironic that this site for free thinking iconoclasts would have such issues with rules. Don't you think so? Rather closed-minded and prejudicial I think. Too bad for them:-(

Very good for me. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Your Words Are Long and Winded, Hollow And Benign. Hark On The Words That Bring False-Hood And Untainted Faith. All They Echo Is The Bleeding Heart Of Rage And woe that Beats Inside Your Simple Existence. Death Is A Wait For Those Who Hear Its Knock In The Deep Recesses Of The Dark that Is The World. I Have Heard The Knock And The Voice Of The Creator And Await My Judgement. Bleed Freely.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Your Paragraphs are to Long , other than that , i think your Nuts ..')

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Funny how both you and God mistakenly use the word "of" instead of "have".

God is infallible which means he doesn't make grammatical errors, and he makes sure that his word is presented exactly as he meant it.

Therefore either:

a) Your message comes from an entity other than God;
b) Your message comes from yourself;
c) You are God;

Since I'm pretty sure that (c) is out of the question, and (a) is highly unlikely, I must conclude that you're either:

i) deluding yourself;
ii) you're trolling;
iii) (i) + (ii) above.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

~Happy birthday son~
mahalo

∞LOVE∞

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Overall good post but I am sure you can see how arrogant you seem with that title of yours. Also don't scare anyone with the judgement day crap, people will be able to be helped without the fire and brimstone this time.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi

Also known as....The God Delusion.

I know, for the most part, the people mean well, but they are deluded. If someone were to approach them on the streets saying "I'm hearing voices" they would respond "You too?! What luck!"

- paraphrasing the Late and Great Christopher Hitchens.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

heavens to murgatroid,Avoiceinthewilderness,and komodo
Thank you

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I like how my mind will come up with a question, and within a week or two, I end up meeting someone with information to continue me on my path of righteousness!
You should test it out yourself.
Ask yourself a deep question and give it a week or two, to see if you find what you are looking for as I have. It's quite impressive to say the least!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a lot of what jesus is atrributed to have said had already been written in other parts of the world long before he was even born. Things that are attributed to jesus are just parapharasing or in some cases exact plagerisms of things that were already in writing at the time. none of what he said were his original ideas.
It almost seems like jesus had the internet and googled all those writings from all over the world and then took out the parts that he liked and just repeated them to the people as his own original ideas and thoughts. More likely though is that he traveled a lot and was exposed to those writings at some point.
edit on 4-8-2012 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-8-2012 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
....right. Ok, must make a note of this thread for the future, so that when people ask me why I'm an atheist I can point to the start of this.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Thank you very very much for this post. By your title alone i was able to resonate. Truly the living god speaks through his people! Again thank you and god bless your family

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by raiders247

Fairy tales huh? My friend even myths carry a truth hidden in tales....Tell me. Have you read the history of the bible? How people died defending the teachings of jesus? Or how many people died for even translating it to enlish? To criticise someone without education proves You are an arrogant being. Can you not show some respect to even yourself? Can you not see the truth is much bigger than you? Can you not understand yet that there are people out there with bits of true devine knowledge?

God cares not for unbeleivers. He cares for 1 follower rather than 100 beleivers. And he cares more about 100 beleivers than he does 1000 non beleivers.. Why? Because those who do not understand the TRUE ALMIGHTY. Are standing in darkness..and no matter how hard they try, they shall not enter the kingdomw of heaven. Rather wait at its gates for their time to open...i shall end my message with this "you cannot hide the sun with the palm of your hand"
edit on 4-8-2012 by Speak3asy because: extra letter

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join