It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Living God Speaks Through His People...NOW!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by followtheevidence

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope
reply to post by Avoiceinthewilderness

Hey, you and Jesus have the same run-on sentences. Very interesting.

"Speak, even though your voice shakes"

... or in this case, even if your sentences run on.

If you felt compelled enough to reply to the OP, why not at least address the content?

Regards,

FTE

He did address the poorly formed content. I didn't even get that far. All I saw was two cement blocks made out of words.

Tell me, if students are not learning, then can it be said that the teacher is teaching? Isn't up to the teacher to find a way to reach the students?

Here we have someone claiming to be writing for god, yet doesn't even know how to make the message appealing enough for most of us to read. There is a reason why medicine comes in the form of small pills - easier to swallow.
edit on 8/3/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/3/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

It is not the student's role to teach, it is the teacher's; and God is the great teacher. If you cannot comprehend what truth is being shared it is by God's will and for His purpose at this time that you do not grasp it. This is not the age of salvation for the vast majority of mankind, God does the calling not His servants, in time all will be revealed in this age or the next.

God Bless,

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

What the ignorant and the blind do not see is that all of the troubles, planetary, solar, and weather can all be changed with the changing of our consciousness. We who have the contact have the responsibility to tell what we know even though it may cause pain.

There are seeds in our words that are not from us. Some of those seeds will fall into fertile and accepting minds. The rest of the those seeds will fall on rock hard heads with no chance of growing.

What I am told is that we must speak and we cannot help but speak. So Speak on!

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Your ignorance is amazing. You do not know that the law is that the student must become the teacher so the teacher can move on to become a student of a higher understanding, just like being promoted to a higher job position.

Do yourself a favor and study the Eastern teachings. It will do you a world of good.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
you speak of bitterness....
How can one not be bitter, living in today's society??? more so California!!

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Thank you for your comments.

This is the first time I have shared with the general public and knew the response would be from one end to the other. God does talk to everyone but the world calls it consciousness and being spirits inside a body, we receive both good and bad, positive and negative communications from outside ourselves. We are the choosers, not the creators. To limit a relationship with God from a brain made from dust by reading the Bible and thinking you can fully understand it goes against the very things expressed there.

Christ walks among us not in flesh but in spirit and his sheep will know their shepard's voice.

We see through a dark glass seeing in part, hearing in part and understanding in part. It didn't say except what you learn in Bible class.

Our ways are not his ways.

The spirit and flesh neither know or understand each other. Is the brain spirit or flesh?

Once annointed in the Holy Ghost, learn from no man but rather learn from the Holy Ghost.

The list goes on telling us we are from Heaven and not to serve materializm and how important giving and sharing is. I serve a living God that is not limited to a book and what was taught through the understanding of man. Finding a real direct relationship with God takes faith it is there and so is he. We are but children with the understanding of children when it comes to God. Giving your heart and life to what is not seen opens a door to a new reality. If you trust your understanding of scripture, aren't you going against scripture? Isn't the only thing that pleases God are the things we do in Faith? Trusting him over ourselves and man?

The only reason I mentioned the car wreck was to try to validate such a communication with God but I guess it didn't matter.

I used to be so full of myself there was very little room for God. It took him blowing my world into a billion pieces to make room. Rebuilding it to his plans not mine changed me to be a servant instead of wanting to be served. It was some of the hardest and most painful times in life but I survived and ended up better for it. I understand not trusting anything outside what we think we know...until we know more than ourselves.

I know there is heaven, I have been there and wish it for everyone but it is a choice not to be your own God and to become part of something greater than yourself to get there.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Such a shame that you are still wondering around blind in the wilderness. Don't you think it is time to grow up and become a parent. Apparent( Understanding what is Real). After all this time don't you think you should be the one teaching?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

God Wants Us to Create. That is why we have a brain. That is why we have an imagination. That is why we create businesses. What part of take dominion over the Earth don't you understand?

We are spirit and matter. We have to master spirit and matter if we are to move into other realms.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Nice thread op

completely agree with you

People dont realise that the Holy Grail is the human heart
since thousand of yrs this secret has been hidden from the mass
you need to be spiritual to be able to get the clues in this huge labyrinth

When you realise your full potential at doing great and good thing
then you have open your heart to the Creator
when you seek the truth and only the truth ..
revelations will rain into your mind like a bright light

My only advice is .. dont be afraid when you see the truth
avoid panicking because you will lose focus and make mistakes

Have Faith !
edit on 8/3/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I enjoyed the read and it mirrors my thinking and experiences quite well. Best of blessings for you and thank you for sharing. This is not the most accepting forum when it comes to Jesus Christ. What seems and feels so real and obvious to those who know Jesus, can be quite foreign and difficult to accept or comprehend by those wo do not know Him.

This world needs more love and self sacrifice. We are only on this planet for a very short time. I look forward to what is ahead.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avoiceinthewilderness

Once annointed in the Holy Ghost, learn from no man but rather learn from the Holy Ghost.

True words... this is the secret to all knowledge in my opinion. A full body comforting reassurance starting in the head and then pouring thorugh your body, so clean, and a waterfall of divine love filling your being.

Faith is strengthened and positive life changes follow.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Dear OP:

We are living in a cynical world, through nihilist times.

Like a fractal it is of reality out there, ATS can sometimes epitomize this world and times: full of cynics, full of nihilists, full of hardened rationalists and skeptics. However, -and also mirroring the world out there- ATS is also full of people like you who are idealists, spirit-oriented and mystics. The mix between both groups make for some of the best discussions, diatribes and arguments I have followed in my life.

Coming out with a thread like yours, you can expect cynicism and derision from one group and support and encouragement from the other. This is just the way this world we have created for ourselves works.

What I can say on my own account, is that what you have just written -regardless of its form or structure- is beautiful and rang many bells deep inside me.

Now, I do not know if what you said is true, in that God is actually talking thorugh you, or if you had a Near Death Experience. You and only you are the measure of that. You and only you know if you are blatantly lying to us, or are actually telling the truth.

Either way, thank you for your post.

Good luck with your own particular apostolate.

edit on 3-8-2012 by RadioKnecht because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RadioKnecht

Bravo! That was wonderfully stated, and I couldn't agree more.

To add my own opinion: Why do people get so defensive, and mildly skittish, whenever the G-word pops up. And on this site of all places, where we all already realize the conditioning placed on our society?

I don't have to believe in god to understand that the poster's words speak the truth. Actually I don't believe in anything besides myself, and my heart, and the speaker has clearly spoke from their heart, so I just listen and I relate.
In that particular chain of events, I fail to see where any fairy-tale, or any religious doctrine rears it's head.

edit on 3-8-2012 by adrift because: clarity

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12

Your ignorance is amazing. You do not know that the law is that the student must become the teacher so the teacher can move on to become a student of a higher understanding, just like being promoted to a higher job position.

Do yourself a favor and study the Eastern teachings. It will do you a world of good.

I eat from the bread of the Eternal. As God is my teacher, there is no better place to be then a humble and contrite student. God will elevate His servants to Apostles (teachers) when God chooses. I am not an Apostle I am a Diciple, until God chooses to raise my role to a different staus.

I am glad you have your Eastern teaching, but it is only the truth to you, not the Eternal. My truth comes from the Eternal and humbly I accept it in joy and thankfullness.

God Bless,
edit on 3-8-2012 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Such a shame that you are still wondering around blind in the wilderness. Don't you think it is time to grow up and become a parent. Apparent( Understanding what is Real). After all this time don't you think you should be the one teaching?

A bit of love goes a long way prophetboy, calling a student of God "ignorant" and "a shame", for not doing what God's people are commanded not to do is not a reasonable way to behave and doesn't reflect a loving spirit in your way of thinking.

You took 3 posts to tell me that I should teach, God has told me 100's of times NOT to teach, by His plan and for His design and purpose.

This is not the age of salvation for the vast majority of mankind, when that time comes all God's people will be qualified to teach, this is not that time all by the perfect plan of God.

God the Father and Jesus Christ our High Priest do the teaching, i do the obeying and sharing with those who genuinely want to know God's awesome truth.

God Bless,

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

God Wants Us to Create. That is why we have a brain. That is why we have an imagination. That is why we create businesses. What part of take dominion over the Earth don't you understand?

We are spirit and matter. We have to master spirit and matter if we are to move into other realms.

You are neither master of spirit nor master of matter, for God is Master of All. The clay can never master the pot, only allow it's molding into the tool it's Master creates.

You are not a god, but in time God's perfect plan is for all mankind to be in the God family (Elohim) in total unity of prupose for eternity.

God Bless,

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Ok, between you and me ... I'm not going to take your word for it, that God has spoken through you. And since I haven't heard from God yet, I think I'll remain sceptic and sarcastic, until I do.

God bless

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I can hear the pitter patter of little troll feet running this way...

That being said your accident is an amazing story, i've heard of a case where someone survived with a severed aorta before, that's definately a miracle. Glad you could share your story with us on ATS
edit on 3-8-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I'm glad Jesus decided to take a little time out of his busy schedule to peruse ATS =)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

Originally posted by Awen24
God has already spoken, emphatically, through His Son. ...what remains to be said?

If you are a Christian, you ought to be hearing Gods voice...

"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me"

The Prophet has ALWAYS been relevant simply because God always uses them to speak through:

"Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets." Amos 3:7

Whether or not we listen, believe, or heed their warnings is totally irrelevant.

"What must we do to do the works God requires?"

Jesus answered, "The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent." John 6:28

edit on 3-8-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope

Hey, you and Jesus have the same run-on sentences. Very interesting.

Except, according to the nuns at my elementary school, Jeebus used good grammar.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join