It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Living God Speaks Through His People...NOW!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I am just a secretary taking dictation from the Lord. The truth sets you free. If after reading this it brings you peace and a stillness inside leaving no questions freeing you from concerns of the world, than it is the truth from God and not man.

July 26, 2012

Seek and you shall find, ask and you shall receive. I would not of said such things if they were not true. In the heart of seeking and asking is the key to such things being manifested into this world. A heart that is satisfied with the relationship now and forever with the Father and I is the one that is answered. For if it is of the world and what you have or have not from it concerns you, than by me answering such requests would be further corrupting you into a system of materialism and the world. For a selfless heart is one who knows that they are ambassadors from heaven and that their true glory is one that is shared with the father and I. Our rewards are that which this world cannot see or partake in. Do not treat your life as a possession for it belongs to our father now and forever. Hold not onto the things of this world which will pass and one day be remembered no more. Keep in your heart that truth is about the love of God and spreading such a Love. We can give from heaven to this world which someone who serves it cannot. Do not waste your time here only being concerned with what is happening to you when you have an eternal life unlike so many who don’t. Keep your eyes focused on heaven and all things will fall into place. I have come to this world to not only save but to raise up a holy people not of this world but rather being from heaven itself. Act as you are an immortal creature who is only in the world for a short time taking on a form that allows you to interact and participate. You cannot understand who you really are using a brain made from dust but rather in faith accept the words from heaven that say how much more you truly are past all the knowledge of man. Accept being here for others not for yourselves for selfishness is the disease that infects man and prevents him from being anything more than an animal consumed with one’s own self. If you treat this life in this world as the most important thing about your life, than how can I bless you with heavenly knowledge and wisdom. How can I empower you with all that I am if you squander such powers for your own benefit. We are together in the Father’s will and not apart. You cannot possess a life in this world without sacrificing the next. It is about sacrifice that your heavenly identity comes through and it is about taking from life serving only one’s self that will never see heaven. What are you making important, what you have or what you are giving to life around you. A kind word is worth more than gold and an act of sacrifice is worth more than the world. Know that the Father of all is the great creator and without him there is nothing. You were created for more than just existing but rather to have the opportunity to change into a heavenly creature that can call heaven home, call God your father and call me your mother, brother, sister, friend, caregiver, teacher, healer, savior, lord and the one who is here for you totally now and forever.

With all my love,
Your friend and family,
Jesus

(Note: after a car wreck that should of killed me having a severed aorta and not bleeding to death, 2 universities studied me in Chicago saying I threw science out the window leaving no explanation than God kept me alive, I had a white light experience and given a choice to come back here or to go home which is heaven. After that a communication with God is as normal as with anyone in the world. I ask questions and they get answered. I am asked to write these letters from time to time and to help others sharing words of encouragement. I have also been shown what is and what will happen in the near future. It is not pretty and is coming sooner than anyone would like to see. It was said years ago to repent and make straight your way with God for the day of the Lord is upon us.....this needs to be repeated right now because there is no time left to sit on the fence and it won't be a Church or religion that saves you but a submission to an almighty God and that you are more than his creation, rather his child who is spirit in a fleshly form for a short time. It is a direct thing between you and him. His son, our big brother Jesus the Christ, is a spiritual filter that our spirits pass through to remove the sludge or sin and knowledge of and the worldly garbage in us that we cannot escape from and remove by ourselves. We are not allowed into perfection with such corruption. We need to be filtered spiritually leaving all knowledge of evil in our grave and forever not knowing what against means only knowing what for you means. When we leave here it will be like it never happened leaving the one grain of sand of life to become one with an endless desert of life called our eternal home. Those who are greedy and need or think that they can be better than another person and willing to do anything to get there will be alone forever their own king and kingdom getting a totality of what they served here. Likewise good people who held on to good not turning bitter, who like to see good things happen to others and don't need to be better than anyone else and are fine with God over them, will get a totality of good and life together with all who believe God is their father and is the creator of all. Choose wisely, it will last forever...)

A Voice in the Wilderness

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Avoiceinthewilderness

Hey, you and Jesus have the same run-on sentences. Very interesting.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Bless you!

Thank you for sharing wisdom and encouragement Avoiceinthewilderness
edit on 8/3/2012 by shockedonlooker because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope

"Speak, even though your voice shakes"

... or in this case, even if your sentences run on.

If you felt compelled enough to reply to the OP, why not at least address the content?

Regards,

FTE

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I find it highly amusing that you would start your post with "the truth will set you free" and then ramble for a few paragraphs about a giant fallacy.

Truth has no room for fairy tales.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by followtheevidence

If you felt compelled enough to reply to the OP, why not at least address the content?

Regards,

FTE

He did address the poorly formed content. I didn't even get that far. All I saw was two cement blocks made out of words.

Tell me, if students are not learning, then can it be said that the teacher is teaching? Isn't up to the teacher to find a way to reach the students?

Here we have someone claiming to be writing for god, yet doesn't even know how to make the message appealing enough for most of us to read. There is a reason why medicine comes in the form of small pills - easier to swallow.
edit on 8/3/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/3/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Wall of incomprehensible words hurt my eyes, so I only read the title and your first sentence.

As the ‘lords secretary’ can you pass on the very urgent message below please?

GO AWAY!
Signed, The Human Species

Thank you,

Mickierocksman

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Well, if your story is true, care to link some stories? Surely such a thing would be published. Severed aorta takes seconds to bleed out in normal circumstances. Normally, even if you are on an operating table, prepped to be operated on, then your aorta is cut, you still croak.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Write whatever your heart allows and it will all be good to those who allow.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Do I believe the Living God speaks through people - now? Yes, I do.
But as his spokespersons we have a huge responsibility. To present His word in a comprehensive manor.
I'm not being critical - only saying - you need to edit your post and give some paragraph breaks, etc.

In a forum such as ATS - you know from the get go you're going to get attacked. You stood up to that challenge and you're taking it on the chin well. My compliments to you. I'd only suggest you take more care with the presentation and not providing more information than needed.

This information isn't about you. Your near death experience information belongs, in my opinion, in another part of the forums. Why? Becasue it detracts from the word you believe you're here to relay. Don't let your own ego confuse God's word.

My point? God doesn't need someone to have a 'white light experience' and to be studied by Universities. In fact, that you underwent such...experiences only gives others more ammunition to shoot you with. Leave that part out of it. Give others the message you were meant to give and leave everything about you out of it. Offer your opinion? Sure. But the rest? Toss it out of your posts.

Peace to you and yours,

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

(with paragraphs)

Seek and you shall find, ask and you shall receive. I would not of said such things if they were not true. In the heart of seeking and asking is the key to such things being manifested into this world.

A heart that is satisfied with the relationship now and forever with the Father and I is the one that is answered. For if it is of the world and what you have or have not from it concerns you, than by me answering such requests would be further corrupting you into a system of materialism and the world.

For a selfless heart is one who knows that they are ambassadors from heaven and that their true glory is one that is shared with the father and I. Our rewards are that which this world cannot see or partake in. Do not treat your life as a possession for it belongs to our father now and forever. Hold not onto the things of this world which will pass and one day be remembered no more.

Keep in your heart that truth is about the love of God and spreading such a Love. We can give from heaven to this world which someone who serves it cannot. Do not waste your time here only being concerned with what is happening to you when you have an eternal life unlike so many who don’t. Keep your eyes focused on heaven and all things will fall into place. I have come to this world to not only save but to raise up a holy people not of this world but rather being from heaven itself.

Act as you are an immortal creature who is only in the world for a short time taking on a form that allows you to interact and participate. You cannot understand who you really are using a brain made from dust but rather in faith accept the words from heaven that say how much more you truly are past all the knowledge of man.

Accept being here for others not for yourselves for selfishness is the disease that infects man and prevents him from being anything more than an animal consumed with one’s own self. If you treat this life in this world as the most important thing about your life, than how can I bless you with heavenly knowledge and wisdom. How can I empower you with all that I am if you squander such powers for your own benefit. We are together in the Father’s will and not apart.

You cannot possess a life in this world without sacrificing the next. It is about sacrifice that your heavenly identity comes through and it is about taking from life serving only one’s self that will never see heaven. What are you making important, what you have or what you are giving to life around you. A kind word is worth more than gold and an act of sacrifice is worth more than the world. Know that the Father of all is the great creator and without him there is nothing.

You were created for more than just existing but rather to have the opportunity to change into a heavenly creature that can call heaven home, call God your father and call me your mother, brother, sister, friend, caregiver, teacher, healer, savior, lord and the one who is here for you totally now and forever.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by raiders247

Truth has no room for fairy tales.

People who go around labeling, some of the best examples of ancient literature and undeniable wisdom, as fairy tales. Most likely wouldn't recognize truth any way.

I don't have one problem with anything OP has said. I'm sure he will space us some paragraphs in the future and it wasn't that hard to read if you really had the slightest interest. Just isn't all that long.

I like the message and refuse to discount it.
SnF

Komodo

Good man, why didn't I think of that ? Definitely a man of some resolve.

edit on 3-8-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I read it and appreciate it.

If God had to speak to us, that sounds like what He'd say.
"brains made of dust"

Seriously though, there's nothing offensive, earth shattering or even surprising in the above, just a simple reminder of the TRUE nature of our lives.

The timing is .... worrying though.

peace and love

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
OP. Have you ever considered that the voice you are hearing is your own consciousness? And the reason you believe it is god, is because you filter everything you perceive through your religious belief system?

Just a thought. No offense intended.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
do you hear voices by chance? Does Gods actual voice talk to you?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
OP. Have you ever considered that the voice you are hearing is your own consciousness? And the reason you believe it is god, is because you filter everything you perceive through your religious belief system?

Just a thought. No offense intended.

I'm a Christian...
and I think the VAST amount of people who claim to have a 'Word from God' are doing exactly what you've suggested. Funny, I think the Bible argues the same thing.

'they have Moses and the prophets; let them listen to them. As it is, even if someone were to rise from the dead, they would not listen'.

God has already spoken, emphatically, through His Son.
...what remains to be said?

This isn't to suggest that God never speaks to or through His people... but I think those instances are few and far between.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

I'm a Christian... and I think the VAST amount of people who claim to have a 'Word from God' are doing exactly what you've suggested. Funny, I think the Bible argues the same thing.

Indeed it does. Jeremiah 23 comes to mind, among others.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by followtheevidence

Regards,

FTE

The man claims to be reciting the words of Jesus. Either Jesus isn't as eloquent as most would think, Jesus cannot write or orate, Jesus isn't godly enough to form a proper sentence, or this man came up with this himself. The ideas contained within are thousands of years old. Nothing new, nothing original and nothing creative.

I'm always compelled to expose charlatans.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Don't mind the ignorant. They see but are blind. They hear but they are deaf. They know but they refuse to acknowledge. Keep up the ministering for those who need it in this time of revelation. My thoughts and prayer are with you.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Avoiceinthewilderness
I am just a secretary taking dictation from the Lord. The truth sets you free. If after reading this it brings you peace and a stillness inside leaving no questions freeing you from concerns of the world, than it is the truth from God and not man.

July 26, 2012

Seek and you shall find, ask and you shall receive. I would not of said such things if they were not true. In the heart of seeking and asking is the key to such things being manifested into this world. A heart that is satisfied with the relationship now and forever with the Father and I is the one that is answered. For if it is of the world and what you have or have not from it concerns you, than by me answering such requests would be further corrupting you into a system of materialism and the world. For a selfless heart is one who knows that they are ambassadors from heaven and that their true glory is one that is shared with the father and I. Our rewards are that which this world cannot see or partake in. Do not treat your life as a possession for it belongs to our father now and forever. Hold not onto the things of this world which will pass and one day be remembered no more. Keep in your heart that truth is about the love of God and spreading such a Love. We can give from heaven to this world which someone who serves it cannot. Do not waste your time here only being concerned with what is happening to you when you have an eternal life unlike so many who don’t. Keep your eyes focused on heaven and all things will fall into place. I have come to this world to not only save but to raise up a holy people not of this world but rather being from heaven itself. Act as you are an immortal creature who is only in the world for a short time taking on a form that allows you to interact and participate. You cannot understand who you really are using a brain made from dust but rather in faith accept the words from heaven that say how much more you truly are past all the knowledge of man. Accept being here for others not for yourselves for selfishness is the disease that infects man and prevents him from being anything more than an animal consumed with one’s own self. If you treat this life in this world as the most important thing about your life, than how can I bless you with heavenly knowledge and wisdom. How can I empower you with all that I am if you squander such powers for your own benefit. We are together in the Father’s will and not apart. You cannot possess a life in this world without sacrificing the next. It is about sacrifice that your heavenly identity comes through and it is about taking from life serving only one’s self that will never see heaven. What are you making important, what you have or what you are giving to life around you. A kind word is worth more than gold and an act of sacrifice is worth more than the world. Know that the Father of all is the great creator and without him there is nothing. You were created for more than just existing but rather to have the opportunity to change into a heavenly creature that can call heaven home, call God your father and call me your mother, brother, sister, friend, caregiver, teacher, healer, savior, lord and the one who is here for you totally now and forever.

With all my love,
Your friend and family,
Jesus

Thank you for writting this post, wonderful wisdom regarding the purpose for mankind. You are correct in how little time we have left, for we are in the day of the lord, a year for the recompenses of Zion (Pentecost to Pentecost); the year when all 7 trumpets will be made manifest and the kingdom of God returns to rule the Earth 1000 years.

Stay close to God, and as you mentioned get off the fence. God's plan is amazing, even if not understood until after the 1000 years have finished and all are resurrected to physical life a second time (those who are not in the Kingdom of God already).

Great post, beautiful words and timly indeed.

God Bless,
edit on 3-8-2012 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join