It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would The Most Logical Reason Aliens Will Invade...be to eat us

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The Brazilian island of Colares had an outbreak of UFO sightings in 1977. During these sightings those the witnesses, much like the Cash-Landrum incident, suffered injuries that included burn marks and puncture wounds. These were caused by intense beams of radiation. At the time Dr Wellaide Carvalho treated thirty-five patients whom she diagnosed with radiation poisoning. The victims suffered fatigue, dizziness, headaches, low blood pressure, and anemia, as well as permanent hair loss in the areas where the skin had been burnt.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Seems like a lot of trouble to go for a food, why not farm us locally if that was the case?

Besides I would wager that aliens don't have issues with food, if they can traverse light years, then surely they can provide themselves with more then enough food.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr Expired

Perhaps we are considered a delicacy, only served-up to the most wealthy and prosperous.

Or maybe we were teenager junk-food, that has fallen out-of favor because of all of the toxins in our bodies.
So we're just abandoned here to rot in our own toxicity.

The Great Buffalo probably tasted better anyways.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr Expired
Beware the super massive cargo ships of Alien origin heading our way in the blackness of space...with their vast hulls ready to accomodate fresh human flesh?

This is why I eat so much junk food. They'll leave me here and take all the people on Keto and Paleo diets.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Has anyone considered sex?

Okay, now that I have everyone's attention I'll explain a pet theory of mine.

Trans-humanism and becoming one. The idea that all things are one, or can "evolve" into a collective consciousness, a hive mind or some other sort of "oneness".

Let's say a civilisation achieves this very thing where the individual minds become the equivalent of the Borg of Star Trek fame. Everyone thinks the same way, everyone thinks the same thoughts. Perfection where there is not so much as a thought out of place. No conflict, emotions become a thing of the past.

The transcendence of life itself - perfection. What wonders of knowledge would be achieved?

Sooner or later after thousands of years wandering the cosmos, one of these transcendent civilisations may encounter an organic world of living things. Perhaps a planet much like our own.

They find a primitive people living in villages. They see men, women and children living together as individuals and interacting to provide for each other.

The Collective watches and studies the behaviour of these primitive people. Long forgotten memories of a time before their own singularity of consciousness are awoken. The Collective remembers what it was like to be alive.

The innocence of childhood, adults and a loving family. First love, first broken heart, falling in love again and growing up. Children of their own. All those things that makes living worthwhile. Those things they threw away so long ago.

Perhaps the Collective "plugs' into the minds of these primitive people, perhaps they remember themselves. The Collective will also rediscover sex. For procreation and also just for fun.

I wonder what the perfect transcendent collective would do then?

The collective might begin to see transcendence and oneness as a mistake. The collective will have to undo what it did to itself. The One would have to become many. Achieving this they would find they are all the same.

To reverse engineer the singularity of oneness may not be as easy as it first appears.

Why are they here? Perhaps it is simply for the sex . . . .

edit on 18-2-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: clarity

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Our planet is still in the winner take all phase as different factions of humans fight for outright dominance and assimilation of everyone else or their destruction.

I consider the universe the next big fight for survival. Resources and food are what are needed to survive.

Neither require harmony or understanding of another culture in order to take.

Understanding the universe and how to exploit it does not mean you also are a tolerant and understanding race.

In fact, a war like race would be expected. One that fights, conquers, develops, advances and moves on.

There doesn’t need to be an understanding of “why I am here and supposed higher intellect or morals.” Those are human fabrications and fairy tales.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   
If we look at intelligent alien life with the capability of mastering gravity... it means that they can 'travel' any distance, and do anything they want.

In doing so, they have most likely solved all of the dependencies that they had in supplying energy to their bodies. They do not need to kill and absorb nutrients from other life.. their technology can most likely synthesize substance of stars and planets that would be more like minerals to us.

It is certainly a humble opinion, but it seems like advanced technology would enable those dependencies early on, as they would continue to be limiting factors of being able to break the bonds of physicality and become beings of light, which many probably are.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   
So aliens like battery raised humana fat?
most of us are very unhealthy and very faty.
tho it would exsplane why 7.5 billion humans.
and that so many keep disappearing!

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
any offworld invasion would be to harness the resources of this Oasis Planet

the native population would be Slaves to the new ruling group

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
What do we have here that is wanted by aliens?
Water? Abundant in rest of the solar system and the rest of the galaxy.
Metals? The asteroid belts contains much more rare minerals than we have here on Earths surface.
Food? If they can travel between stars. Growing some food is not an issue.
Souls? We have no scientific proof of anything like it so its hard to judge.
Invade to settle the planet? They could easily have done that when we were not as technologically advanced as now.

There is just no reason for them to be hostile so we should stop with the fear mongering.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: tjocksteffe
...There is just no reason for them to be hostile so we should stop with the fear mongering.

Hi tjocjsteffe,

If you read the alien sighting of 2007 I reported here at ATS in a post that may be now archived, you may find that non human bipeds who enjoy human flesh may very well exist. Most who saw the film Jurassic Park would agree that a Tyrannosaurus Rex wouldn’t hesitate to gobble a human. There have even been accounts of people being eaten by alligators and crocodiles. Which begs the conclusion that any large visiting carnivorous reptilian might have a hankering for plump human flesh. Not that this suffices to explain why Earth human DNA produces a rare mammal without body hair lol. As long as there isn’t a major festive expedition from Niburu coming soon we’re fine

Getsmart

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
We don't know how aliens interact with reality. Who says they even eat? That might just be something barely living slugs like ourselves do. I'm thinking that once you get past a certain point in either natural or artificial evolution, it all boils down to absorbing and interfacing with different energy patterns.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr Expired

Hey finally it becomes clear why Elon Musk wants to move to Mars, to escape the great culling of the tasty blue planet meat shack. He knows what the Draco are up to, he even calls his rocket engines by that name and baptizes his SpaceX spacecraft as Dragon. No fur to get tangled in your teeth, juicy humans must make for quite the delicacy. Let’s hope our military get it together to stave off them beasts.

GS

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr Expired

The alien abductions of the humans reported by loved ones as missing may be just an appetiser for the customers far far away?

Surely an alien race advanced enough to invent space travel would also be advanced enough to invent farming?

If I want a steak I don't go into the woods and find some random wild cow, I go to a butcher that gets its meat from a regulated and controlled farming environment that does its best to maximise the yield and quality of its meat.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
We don't know how aliens interact with reality. Who says they even eat? That might just be something barely living slugs like ourselves do. I'm thinking that once you get past a certain point in either natural or artificial evolution, it all boils down to absorbing and interfacing with different energy patterns.

Literally tens of thousands of humans have reported face to face contact with flesh and blood aliens that travel through physical space in nuts and bolts craft. They've given us extensive descriptions of aliens eating, discussing their dietary requirements, and even sampling human foods.

The idea that aliens might be some totally unrecognizable form that does everything differently from us was largely put about by skeptics and nay-sayers who wanted to discredit abductees and contactees by spreading the narrative that aliens couldn't possibly be little green men and were more likely something completely unrecognizable.

We know from our own evolutionary history that the more advanced we get the more elaborate our food gets. People want fancier food or food that makes them feel special.

It stands to reason that aliens who can survive in our environment will have evolved in a similar environment, and thus will have evolved on similar lines.

A cat and a dog aren't all that different, and neither are a mouse and an elephant. They obey the same physical laws and aside from cosmetic differences such as size and limb configuration they are surprisingly similar.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Either the Faucci Ouchy (covid vax) is an attempt to “spoil the meat”..

.. or tenderize it!!

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Maybe all of these viruses are because of extra terrestrial contact. The vaccines are to protect us while the extra terrestrials are being integrated into society.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
Literally tens of thousands of humans have reported face to face contact with flesh and blood aliens that travel through physical space in nuts and bolts craft. They've given us extensive descriptions of aliens eating, discussing their dietary requirements, and even sampling human foods.

Okay. But what if the aliens are a bunch of huge liars? If only we had some kind of physical proof of them and their intentions. If only...

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Versus

It may not be that their way is necessarily covert, but that our ability to actually see and properly process their craft is limited by some factor of our biology or psychology.

By way of example:
A trawler plies the ocean in search of fish. Far below swim vast schools of potential victims. Some of their numbers notice with alarm the otherworldly object churning by overhead but most are heedless. Matters little either way as the object disappears without posing a threat and is thus soon forgotten. The simple minds of the fish are incapable of grasping what the trawler actually was let alone the horror it represented for their entire species. Likewise, even the greatest of fish thinkers would be incapable of grasping the intricacies of the trawler's structure, operation or even the concept of the crew within. And so too would their best and brightest fail to connect the strange object's passage through the lethal world above and the sudden mysterious disappearance of many of their own here far below.

So yeah, perhaps it's something along those lines...

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   
No.

What were they eating before they encountered humans? I'm sure whatever they ate before encountering humans -- is STILL what they eat today. I doubt they changed their diet after encountering us...

Abductions = expirements.
edit on 3-4-2021 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join