It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would The Most Logical Reason Aliens Will Invade...be to eat us

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
No! haha. They will not eat us. They are observing us from the moon.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

Originally posted by Dr Expired
Fascinating...I guess no one will ever say they went down on an alien, only up into their ........orb....perhaps?

For an alien to be interested in something means they go into it, as if submerging more than a human mind can. If things had poles, they would see the highest end of both poles. Much like to the world, human love was completely foreign to them. So it goes deeper than that of what we can understand. When we talk about eating, we talk about feeding. My post on the ultimate alien truth forgot to mention that aliens have very small mouths and no teeth as seen in the picture below - they do not eat food.

There are two ways an alien can eat. One is for energy, they are able to take the energy in atoms and convert it into body energy somehow, it would be a process farther than any of our mind would have been able to predict. The other way is what we can relate to as demonic possesion in some cases, they feed off of emotional energy and souls. In order for an alien to understand the poles of love they need human subjects, and like demons I am assuming they can enter a person, or maybe they keep watch from above, whatever it is they have their way. Aliens like magic, ghosts, the occult, etc. I don't know if this means they aren't even from space, I cannot understand why an alien would like the agenda of a pagan.

Your post is both chilling and credible...it could be that the demons of the ancients, and the dark ages , are now being confused to modern man as Aliens.
That way the evil one can disguise .

Iam currently visiting my Sister and family on the Gold coast in Australia and apparently there have been some fairly strange UFO sightings in the last few months and an unusually high helicopter presence over the valleys and hinterlands near the Gold coast allegedly chasing UFO.s.
We are talking mutiple military sounding helicopters been heard at approx 3am this morning.
Iam an avid amateur astronomer and have only seen one truly odd unexplained night sky object , but the Gold coast in Australia has had very unusual Helicopter early morning traffic in the few days I have been here, it does make one wonder.
Ther have been many what have been presumed meteor sightings in the last year , but who knows hat they truly are.
Lets all pray to the God of Understanding and love, they are not the Butcher Scouts of an Alien race.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
If true I hope I give them extreme indigestion. uncontrollable flatulence and explosive diarrhea!

LOL

no need to worry about that Sla !
will not happen unless there is a T-Rex in your neighborhood
he will have trouble sleeping after eating you

I have the solution ---> drink twenty bottle of Pepto Bismol !

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I've posted about this before. But I have a new theory. An alien invasion may not be as hostile as we think. Similar to struggling species, we may come in use for re-population. Some alien species are probably able to bread with human beings.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
A good theory. Problem is that Aliens don't eat. They're just demons. Spiritual beings don't eat.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
If aliens can work out the problem with crossing the vast quantities of space between their planet and ours then i think that creating their own food wouldnt be a problem.

Not only that, raising humans as sources of food would be grossly inefficient. We require far too much protein to grow and stay healthy enough to be a food source. It's so much easier and efficient to raise something that can digest grass or wood and convert that to protein. Cows. Or termites.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
A good theory. Problem is that Aliens don't eat. They're just demons. Spiritual beings don't eat.

Aliens aren't demons. You've been misinformed. But even if they were non-corporeal entities, it could be assumed that if they move and exist and interact with our reality, some kind of energy exchange must happen, and if they use energy, they must regain it in some way to maintain a balance of life or existence. So they must have some way of absorbing or acquiring energy, and that would essentially be the equivalent of eating.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by tastypavlova
Satan will round up his followers aka extraterrestrial beings and interdimensional beings that are thoughtforms and resonat evil, just so that we will never again be safe.

I wouldn't worry about that. Satan is mythological, and that makes it difficult for him to control anything. As for being "safe," I wouldn't worry about that, either. Everyone is destined to die, and for many of us it will be with a lot of pain and confusion and fear. That's just nature at work. No Satan required.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Aliens aren't demons. You've been misinformed. But even if they were non-corporeal entities, it could be assumed that if they move and exist and interact with our reality, some kind of energy exchange must happen, and if they use energy, they must regain it in some way to maintain a balance of life or existence. So they must have some way of absorbing or acquiring energy, and that would essentially be the equivalent of eating.

Demons are fallen angels. They're still angels essencially. Still very powerful and very evil. They show up as ghosts, strange creatures, fairies, spirits, they talk to mediums, worth threw weegee boards, and of course aliens and UFO's. They're agenda is deception. And no there not subject to our science laws. They're in a demension sort of parallel to ours. But can appear in our dimension at will. When they do they're not subject to our physical realm. They can do whatever they want basically. Again these are fallen angels. They have super powers basically.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Interesting stuff and I know there are many correlations, but I don't know why a demonic spirit would be so interested in collecting genetic material from the planet earth. Just because aliens don't present friendly qualities we cannot jump to such far conclusions. An alien inside of a human body will get very angry and refuse to talk. A demon inside of a human body will get very angry and yell and scream. So there are differences. Yet aliens and ghosts have a complete correlation, as if an alien understands a ghost, or 'likes' a ghost because of the knowledge of their realm maybe.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

This is getting into very disturbing terrritory, but many UFO or Alien obsessors do report having their mind filled with visions of such.

I had this dream once , where I was at home alone and I heard a knock on the door, i opened up the door and there was this sullen ice cold alien being.
I was terrified and asked it what it wanted.
The alien replied rather bemused"Iam here to give you what you want"
I slammed the door and screamed silently, then woke up.
This alien demon thing is truly serious.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
If they are so smart they can grow humans and eat it

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
reply to post by greyer

This is getting into very disturbing terrritory

Guess why most of the UFO truths don't sell that well? Because they are all about sex - sex sells but not by UFO occupants, they want the UFO occupants to land on the white house lawn.

Facts do exist in this field, but we don't want to look at them, and the people that know them also understand that we don't want to look at them so they don't say.

There was a UFO in space over 500 miles long in our solar system. Why such a large craft? It is a civilization of grey alien beings who are producing a large farm of earth beings based from the genetic gathering of the cattle mutilations and abductions in our past history.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I am reminded of this:

You’re nothing but a smear on the Sports page to me, you slimy, ugly, intestinal parasite! Eat me! Eat me!

Tommy Lee Jones Kay Men in Black Read more at www.quotesworthrepeating.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Martian1127
That's a simple qualified yes and a qualified no answer. As there may be many aliens species that are carnivorous, there are just as many that aren't. Think about it; why would an alien species come to earth to eat it's inhabitants?

Because they're made out of meat.

Is this some kind of a trick question?
edit on 30-8-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Demons are fallen angels. They're still angels essencially. Still very powerful and very evil. They show up as ghosts, strange creatures, fairies, spirits, they talk to mediums, worth threw weegee boards, and of course aliens and UFO's. They're agenda is deception. And no there not subject to our science laws. They're in a demension sort of parallel to ours. But can appear in our dimension at will. When they do they're not subject to our physical realm. They can do whatever they want basically. Again these are fallen angels. They have super powers basically.

Nope. You're wrong. You should grow up and stop believing in such childish nonsense. Oh. Are you ten years old? If so, then I apologize. Someday you'll grow up and realize how silly that all sounds and how adults only told you that stuff to frighten you into doing what they say.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

yeah; but they dont need to invade, they've been farming humans for millenia.

catholic church has priests who are SHEPHERDS and you are the SHEEP

the sumerians used a term similar to that which we use for cattle...

humans are workers for the aliens as well as a food source.

the Egyptians knew their 'gods' were not human but COULD TAKE HUMAN FORM

maybe you should all take another look at those reptilian shapeshifter vids you've all been laughing at.

holocaust means 'burnt offering/sacrifice to the gods'

join the dots.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
you do also realise that human sacrifice to the gods was practised by just about every ancient culture?

if not you should take a much closer and more critical look at history...

what they teach you at school or uni is nowhere near the full or true picture of human history on this planet.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

"demons" are depicted by most cultures as humanoid beings with fangs. i.e. we in the west would recognise them as vampires. just about every country on earth has folklore about vampiric beings as well.

either that or demons are depicted as reptilian looking beings.

maybe David Icke might have been onto something....?

all the gods were aliens.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Earp111
No! haha. They will not eat us. They are observing us from the moon.

they built the moon. it's hollow... according to such books from amazon.com as 'who built the moon?'; and 'our mysterious spaceship moon'; which you guys really should get a copy of and read.

the amount of lies the human race has been old is ridiculous....

think star wars and the death star....

many native peoples still speak of and recall in their histories, a time before the current moon existed around earth....

there are many strange anomalies concerning our moon, that no one will go out of their way to tell you about unless you look it up or look into it yourself...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join