Would The Most Logical Reason Aliens Will Invade...be to eat us

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Well, if an alien ate me, theyd probably get a bad case of heartburn, indigestion and high cholesterol...

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
the last thing on this planet they would eat is humans, were full of chemicals,fat,toxins,pollutants,etc...
if there smart enough to travel the universe, they probably figured out how to live on other energy sources,
it won't be long before we will not use food to fuel our bodies.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
If an alien ate me they would need to go into rehab for a month or so……. (just kidding mods, just kidding)

Maybe

Mickierocksman

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
If aliens do come around I doubt they would want to harm us for food or resources. Any species intelligent enough to travel the galaxy can mine gas giants, asteroids, innovative farming techniques. Here on earth were already talking about hydroponic skyscraper farms, mining the moon the helium three and beyond. I like to believe that science and technology will someday transcend the need for war for resources. And surly a species capable of intergalactic travel has reach that point?

I bet if there are alien lifeforms they are simply ignoring us or studying us,

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
Its strange how many humans feel that beings from another Planet would come to either teach us about cosmic harmony... or alternatively blow us up with independence day style gutso.

Surely their motive would be to maintain their food supply/ or to cater to exotic wishes of their ruling classes.

Live humans eaten alive like lobsters in a chinese restaurant could fetch these Alien entrepeneurs much wealth if our blood and flesh is found tasty by the folks back on an Alien planet.

Disturbing and yet a great question. I often thought they are here like scientist visiting (zoologist?) the wild in say Africa or even in the America's or Asia, Europe etc.. watching, not getting in the way of animals attacking one another (even between same species such as monkies or cats Wild lions or Cheetahs attacking one another) but then using that logic what if most of those scientist also have to eat. and find Humans a desirable food. or our pet cats or dogs (like ALF the sit-com?) A joke, Hollywood thought of it first or just a way to condition our thought

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Why would aliens want to eat us?
Is it because we would taste good with Ketchup and are crunchy?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mcupobob
If aliens do come around I doubt they would want to harm us for food or resources. Any species intelligent enough to travel the galaxy can mine gas giants, asteroids, innovative farming techniques. Here on earth were already talking about hydroponic skyscraper farms, mining the moon the helium three and beyond. I like to believe that science and technology will someday transcend the need for war for resources. And surly a species capable of intergalactic travel has reach that point?

I bet if there are alien lifeforms they are simply ignoring us or studying us,

Ah, the Star Trek way of thinking... I still dont believe it. Sure, there may exist or have existed such races. But imagine what happen those utopian races when planet-size harvesters, fleets with millions upon millions of ships simply "pass through" and grab whatever they can. Yep, they die. And the harvester species become stronger.

Its as if an ant stood up and started reciting Shakespear. He's an impressive ant on his own, but he's surrounded by a billion drones consuming everything in sight.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired

Surely their motive would be to maintain their food supply/ or to cater to exotic wishes of their ruling classes.

probably one of the dumbest statements I've ever heard

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
If aliens can work out the problem with crossing the vast quantities of space between their planet and ours then i think that creating their own food wouldnt be a problem.

You hit the nail on the head there i agree

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
seeing how limited thinking some of you present in this thread, makes me want to vomit.

www.whale.to...

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
If aliens can work out the problem with crossing the vast quantities of space between their planet and ours then i think that creating their own food wouldnt be a problem.

Lets go even further.

If aliens have the technology to traverse space, and doing it quickly, I would think they have discovered or invented a way of not having to eat at all. Sustaining themselves with some unheard off technology.

Therefore, no, I do not think that will be their primary reason.

vvv
edit on 3-8-2012 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

I don't see why it wouldn't be a possibility. If all the recent stories of cannibalism are anything to go by apparently we must be quite tasty as a species.

I just hope if an alien decides to dine on ME that they at least choose a nice wine to accompany their meal. I would hate to go down as a fast food snack!

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Could it be as simple as there being various groups entering SOL space with various agenda? Each group is ordered to uphold a specific responsibility.
group 1 may be the PRIMARIES so they chose from the SOULS/INTERNAL ENERGY/SPIRITS from the FRUITS that are meeting their SPIRITUAL level of advancement. So your SOUL is harvested/ASCENDED into another dimension ect. Perhaps to assist other developing CREATOR CREATIONS GROWING
group 2 could be the group responsible for the remaining population and where they go, so they direct remaining flesh possessors to underground locations or to remain above ground for some for whatever reason
group 3 may be native of EA*RTH if not elder to humanity and may be ALLOWED back above ground once directed/signaled from group 2 (maybe a sound or something is heard when they are signaled) group 3 may become part of the NEW ABOVEGROUND POPULATION existing with remaining humans
group 4 would be the new overlords to manage aboveground and below ground activities

SO TO 1 MAYBE YOU DON'T WANT TO BE PART OF THE "FLESH" GROUP BEING SENT UNDERGROUND where your SOUL/INTERNAL ENERGY/SPIRIT CAN BE CAPTURED AND INTERACTED WITH ONCE TAKEN FROM THE FLESH.
edit on 8/3/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Are we really that tasty? I thought our blood banks supplied them with enough to eat in order to prevent an invasion..

Wait I think I was told not to release that information, oops.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod
Are we really that tasty? I thought our blood banks supplied them with enough to eat in order to prevent an invasion..

Wait I think I was told not to release that information, oops.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I have heard many reports of cattle ending up missing along a cattle abduction. What really baffled police and that determined from all the evidence on the scene the animal was paralyzed during the event, and whoever did it happened to be able to not touch the ground - that and the lights they saw made them truly believe that aliens where coming to the planet because the lights would move in ways that were just erratic and incredible bizarre over these cattle pastures.

Abductees have witnessed large vats filled with cattle body parts and some humans floating around in them, it was determined that a formula was being processed to rub on the aliens skin, as an alien's mind can consume the nutrients like a plant.

edit on 3-8-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

That is interesting thanks for the heads up, I have enjoyed reading the contributions to this thread, its odd though how some people think, just because Aliens have advanced space travel technology, that they wouldn't need to eat.

They may not eat the way we do as you have excellently described in your previous post...but consuming can occur in many ways.

On a side note if they are giants . eating a billion humans would just be like eating a kg of prawns, for a squad of alien invaders.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Maybe our government sold us out. Notice the government isn't pushing to get rid of HFCS. We would be sweet all of the way down to the bone.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Interesting thought, OP, albeit very simple.

I had a more elaborate idea before...thinking the Earth is a psychic farm where aliens come to feed off our crazy array of fluctuating emotions. It would explain why most humans experience a "psychic" ordeal at least once in their life but not all the time. We have the capability, but something has always been keeping us from breaking through.

Fantom

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

I'm sorry but that doesn't make any sense. We are capable of creating our own food supply, and surviving without eating anything other than plant life. I'm not Vegan, and not pushing that, I'm just saying, if we somehow ran out of meat here, would we not just go Vegan?

Seems a bit far out there to think we would start looking for other planets to eat their locals.
edit on 4-8-2012 by CalebRight14 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join