It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would The Most Logical Reason Aliens Will Invade...be to eat us

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Its strange how many humans feel that beings from another Planet would come to either teach us about cosmic harmony... or alternatively blow us up with independence day style gutso.

Surely their motive would be to maintain their food supply/ or to cater to exotic wishes of their ruling classes.

Live humans eaten alive like lobsters in a chinese restaurant could fetch these Alien entrepeneurs much wealth if our blood and flesh is found tasty by the folks back on an Alien planet.

Perhaps we are not seeing the real reason the uFOs are being observed in ever increasing numbers.

The alien abductions of the humans reported by loved ones as missing may be just an appetiser for the customers far far away?

Beware the super massive cargo ships of Alien origin heading our way in the blackness of space...with their vast hulls ready to accomodate fresh human flesh?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I agree with the "exotic wishes" to an extent.

...Though if all they want to do is eat us then why do it such a covert way?

Vs.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

To Serve Man

edit on 2-8-2012 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

You're assuming that any alien that shows up will be even remotely biologically compatible such that it/they could metabolize anything on earth, including humans.

There's lots of things on this planet, that are native to earth, that we people of earth can't even metabolize.

Not every bit of earth life can be eaten by other earth life.
How then would it even be remotely logical for some other form of life that's evolved on an entirely foreign biosphere and environment to be capable of eating even the most mundane and safe of earth foods?

Lettuce to aliens could be deadly toxic universe killing poison.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
If aliens can work out the problem with crossing the vast quantities of space between their planet and ours then i think that creating their own food wouldnt be a problem.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Would the most logical reason Aliens will invade...be to eat us

Maybe that's why its called "THE HARVEST"

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
They are invading for our jobs.
Ooops wrong aliens, if they invade, itll most likely be for resources

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Karma is a Bitch

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

To use the word invade already implys our pending doom. So i ask, are you saying if they came to hurt us or just a general if they came? Eather way however, i dont see this as the most logical or likely. One can only speculate on what would if anything have attracted them here in the first place. But if they were here to say "fish" for humans, i tend to thing its not so much catch and relese untill you find a keeper but rather, a targeted selection of one thats desired.. So why so many abtucties being returned? idk just speculation and curiosity here.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Hmmm.

I thought they taught us humans , the cloning process ????

With such a vast array of technological know-how, I would assume they have fixed their hunger for "flesh", eons ago........

Then again, KFC is good !!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
What if we are a part of a large pasture and are allowed to grow in numbers and every so many thousand of years we are harvested? We could be part of multiple planets that are set up for this purpose of being harvested as needed.

After all we do make the perfect cattle. We take care of ourselves. We self medicate, procure food and rapidly multiply.

A lot of knowledge has been lost and not carried on through out the centuries. Could a mass collecting be to blame? There are ancient underground cities that have been discovered. Even the Mayans had hidden cities. Who where they hiding from? Other tribes or something else.

This is all speculation to say the least but you do have to wonder why this planet, out of all the others, is flourished with so much life which is mystically provide by a perfect lunar and solar alignments.

Maybe this game habitat was built to grow the universes finest meats. Maybe not.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Technology would aid in our consumption by Alien digestive tracts.

We should not assume that Alien technological superiority means they don't get hungry for fresh real food.

Just like processed chicken schnitzels don't taste like real chicken schnitzels?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Versus

Its only covert until the cargo ships arrive, they would have to do tests on the nutritional content of the humans they abduct first.
All the testimonies of alien abductees is telling, perhaps if we think about it.

They let some go just as we let unappetising or too small fish go, in the end their no threat to us, just as the released are no threat to the aliens...but like a good fisherman you don't want to spook the river too much, so you whisper until the fish is on the hook.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Or maybe ET's of a "higher vibration" or whatever, receive sustenance by "eating" the energy produced by the mind of humans, and are constantly around feeding off of your mental output.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Yes ..this is very much in the realm of possibility.

The dinasours perhaps were craved so much they were over culled , now the Aliens are more forward thinking.

The very real danger is God forbid...we are invaded by Alien tourist hunters who eat our loved ones in front of our eyes, not dissimilar to the actions of the Soviets towards the Germans in WW2, where they raped and nailed German christian women to ox carts in front of their families.

The aliens know it would all be coverd up and blamed on vampires or such.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
If true I hope I give them extreme indigestion. uncontrollable flatulence and explosive diarrhea!

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I envisage small planet sized ships that pull up alongside the moon and dock ( no re-entry to Earths atmosphere with the storage ships ), then proceed to fill up their freezers from smaller hunting ships with human flesh to replenish their supplies. They would hang around long enough to do this and not expose themselves to a counter attack once humankind regroups and understood their enemy, hints have been given down through our history and the gutless Governments of the world decided long ago to burrow in and ride it out.
edit on 2-8-2012 by mazzroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I would hope that they would have the same ideologies as us……

To study and to learn about the different species (not to find out if we are tasty)

I do believe that we had a helping hand from aliens in our rapid development as an animal and we may be kind of an experiment, but I hope that our alien helpers are a little more careful as we have been responsible for the demise of many thousands of species….

Yep, let’s hope they are a bit more careful than us and hope we don’t get squished accidently.

Mickierocksman

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pedro4077

To Serve Man

edit on 2-8-2012 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

dammit! YOU BEAT ME TO IT! hahahaha... good job!

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
This of course is only relevant if Aliens actually did exsist.

Still waiting for that proof though. I doubt they would be meat eaters anyway, more likely vegan

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join