It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why i hate the police!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
The majority of police are power hungry baton swinging scum....

Watch this.. www.youtube.com...

E

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

here you go.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by EqualizerUK

the thread police will be here soon
to do a rodney king on you and your thread
if you don't spruce it up or at least add your comments

video embedded 4 U here:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

here you go.

Thank you...

Thank god for mobile phones with cameras

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I dont think i need to add much the video says it all....Give a man power and in some way shape or for he will abuse it for his own ends!

E

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I concur but you misspelled ALL!

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by EqualizerUK
I dont think i need to add much the video says it all....Give a man power and in some way shape or for he will abuse it for his own ends!

E

And give a man a law and he will break it for his own ends.

I'll bet you any kind of money that the people getting beat and shot at by the police in that video have rap sheets longer than the batons. I have no sympathy for them whatsoever. Cases of mistaken identity are one thing, there are cases where the police are in the wrong because they didn't do their homework before barging into a house for instance, but what I saw in the video..........don't really care if the people got beaten to a bloody pulp or not because it looks like they put themselves into positions to where it could happen.

Here's a novel idea.......quit breaking the law and quit putting yourselves in situations where it's questionable if you are or not because I can guarantee you one thing. If you do, the beat patrols are NOT going to presume you innocent until proven guilty. That's a very good way to get killed in ANY neighborhood. Something that happens everyday.

I would ask you to put yourself in their shoes but that's too tall an order for someone who thinks the police are scum.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
If you think this video is bad, you oughta see what they plan on doing if they ever get the US disarmed.
These beatings will become a daily routine in every city, and not just the US.
"They" are just waiting while the pawns do their work!

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

S n F

I always grew up in the country, than after 28 years I moved to the burbs. The police have always been "the good guys" in my reconing. I have only woken up in the last couple years. Not from my own xp but from the accounts of others and the wanders of the cell cam and youtube. I just can't imagine a single instance where a "fugitive" is in cuffs and we beat him unconsious than continue to break his bones even then out of fear? Anger? Agression? Hell temporary insanity? I just don't see anything being gained by hurting your fellow man for no reason. I mean ya he was being a douche, you arrest him at most, not permaently criple him, for the crime of angering a roid raging lunatic.

How does this happen and the person responsible not face felony assault with intent to commit severe bodily injury charges? How does one have this happen and not go get justice the old fashioned way?

I guess I am the only. One left that would follow this POS for a month and learn his schedule, than allow him to expire slowly over an 8 day period of time. I am just not capable of letting somthing like this go. If this happens to me, they better end me.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

So the police are there to arrest anyone for punching another human for assault right? But they break legs and shoot cuffex obviously restrained people and nothing?

The law is the law, if you assault another you should be treated accordingly, if you shot another human or assault in any way another human who has no ability to defend themselves you deserve death row. Police or citizen, it matters not.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Your motorcyclist exceeded 127 MPH - 204 KPH.

Video, has no audio, until he was stopped. Original YT video omits any audio until he was stopped.
He's a victim of what police injustice? Officer drew his weapon, never pointed it at the suspect.

edit on 3-8-2012 by AvrilDupre because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional

So the police are there to arrest anyone for punching another human for assault right? But they break legs and shoot cuffex obviously restrained people and nothing?

The law is the law, if you assault another you should be treated accordingly, if you shot another human or assault in any way another human who has no ability to defend themselves you deserve death row. Police or citizen, it matters not.

The people you're talking about being beaten and shot are people like you. As in people who have no respect or understanding of what the police do everyday. You know that video that was posted? How about posting videos of people killing police officers unwarranted. Where's the outrage for that? I'll tell you where it is. It's in the squad rooms and police cars where the officers are talking amongst themselves and comparing notes on what goes on in the streets everyday when there are no video phones capturing everything. Police officers are humans and they want to live to see their families just like anyone else. But since their job, especially in the ghettos, is getting to be more and more of a kill or be killed scenario everyday, Guess what?.............

You think you're accomplishing anything by all this? The people you're "defending" could care less about you or what you're doing because you live in a different world then they do. The only reason they "like" what you do is because it helps increase tensions between both sides and helps the criminals do what they do because what people like YOU do is bring the hammer down on the police who are trying to stop it all in the first place, thus making their job even harder than it was to begin with. You don't understand them, you don't understand the "Big Bad Police Officer" and you don't understand why either of them do what they do. You're doing more harm to the whole situation than good, and you don't even see it.

If you think that just because someone is subdued in handcuffs and sitting on a curb that they can do no harm to anyone else, especially a police officer who put them there in the first place, you're very naive. You're obviously seeing this facet of life through the lens of a You Tube video only while you're safe at home in suburbia somewhere. You really have no clue about what goes on out there. It was bad enough years ago when circumstances had me out there, but I can only imagine what it's like now with all the gang bangers who have no sense of unity or leadership anymore and the do-gooders like you who pretend to know what the hell is going on.

If you ask me, they don't pay the cops nearly enough and people like you need to keep your fly trap shut because you're only making things worse.

I'll leave this conversation on this "joke": I was walking down the street one day and I passed a man with a T-shirt that said "F**K the police"...................................So I robbed him.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
[]
edit on 3-8-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Aww but if he was a drug using scumbag then it'd be for the best, op no?

Aren't they your best friends? The cops? They make sure your ivory tower is safe and secure from the dredges of society, like... drunks and stuff.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Lol people like me? You mean a 6 year veteran with absolutely no criminal record? No arrests, is in not once ever, never even been formally charged with aanything at all EVER.

I think you have your parties muddled up bud. Don't be so judgemental, it will only make you look like what resides below a ponies tail.

Also, so what if he was a druggie dead beat loser with a rap sheet longer than my arm? He is still a human, he still feels pain just like you do. Or do you. Lack the ability to see how one cop holding a guy down while another breaks his leg intentionally with a baton is evil? Or 3 cops holding a guy down while one shoots him in the back?..etc

Nobody forces the police to be police, they chose to be police. Just like the soldiers in Iraq don't get a pass for way less even though they are in way worse conditions all the time than any American cop ever faces on American soil, they chose to be soldiers. As such they must act according to the UCMJ.

Evil is evil, cops having a hard job is no excuse, they can quit stomping on restrained peoples heads any time they want, soldiers can't even just quit if they want, and they are held to a standard that is at its worst still far above the cops at their best. They can be better, they did it for hundreds of years, their is no reason they can't do it now, it just takes " serving and protecting" not harrassing and intimidating.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

You are obviously a former LEO. As evidenced by your story, and the fact you automaticlly think violent because I won't submit to your judgvement. Guess what, I couldn't care less if you like it. You are obviously one of the criminals with a badge that has done the same if not worse than those you arrest and imprison.

You belong behind bars, and I will gladly continue to inform you that you and every cop like you are making it hard for the actual GOOD cops out there. They are real I know several personally, a couple going on ten years. They don't agree either when we have talked about this.

If a suspect is cuffed and being held down by an officer, no matter his next move, brutalizing a man that can't defend himself is what cowards do. Not to mention you guys have tasers, or do you only use those on old ladies and children? Oh and unarmed nonviolent protestors, I forgot them.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh
Aww but if he was a drug using scumbag then it'd be for the best, op no?

Aren't they your best friends? The cops? They make sure your ivory tower is safe and secure from the dredges of society, like... drunks and stuff.

Where did i once say that a drug addict should be beaten???...get your facts straight before you start typing cus you just look silly...drug addicts are utter scum and so are the majority of the police..(there are a few good cops but there few and far between).

Oh and try and stay on topic you have posted a great amount on ATS it seems and you still haven't learned to stick to whats in the actual thread, if you want to cry about a previous thread do it in private lol....

E

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Wow! What an abuse of power. The LEO should be held to a higher accountability.
I think what we need to do is start coming up with ideas and remedies on how to prevent these actions from happening.
Now i know some people are going to reply with " don't break the law" . Well laws are going to be broken and every living
Human has a right to not be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment as set forth by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

www.un.org...

My list of possible remedies:
- Better training in dealing with ones emotions.
- Build a prison specifically for LEO
- Training on how talk down fellow LEO
- Have a recording device that can live stream all your encounters with LEO (if allowed by your Countries statutes)

Please people we all need to respect one another.
Not all LEO are corrupt or evil. Some are just ignorant to what powers they actually have.

Thanks to the OP for this and would love to hear what other ideas and remedies we can come up with.

Hand.

new topics

top topics

join