It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed Citizen Aids Police Officer in Neutralizing Murder Suspect

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Press Conference By The Sheriff

Testimony Of Citizen Who Aided The Officer

Now here's a story that the MSM will NOT put on the national news. Because guns are evil and the people who use them who aren't cops and military are evil too.

Right?

Score another one for the law abiding citizen.

Flame away folks.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I'll join you in getting flamed as every time I see a story like this I just want to yell.... "BOO-YAH"!!!

As childish as that sounds it is the truth. I am glad when I see folks using firearms the way they are supposed to be used and aiding others. It's kind of an "In your face" to the gun haters IMO. There are bad folks everywhere. Not all of them own guns. There are good folks everywhere and not all of them own guns either.

It's the person who owns it that makes it bad....and this guy was one of the good ones!

S&F

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
And here I was waiting for the Punchline "and gets killed for helping"...

Sadly I agree this will not make the Mainstream News as the agenda at the moment is gun control.
It always makes me thing if we had relaxed gunlaws here, Things like the Port Arthur massacre and Hoddle st shootings may have turned out differently.
Yet, the Crims are able to obtain almost any gun they want????
Will add more after watching the other vid...

OK, We definately need more blokes like him, Not just for the added help for police but to stop the naysayers all hell bent on taking all guns away.
Also the added bonus of helping to keep Law enforcement honest...

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
One less scumbag in the world and the taxpayers due to this guy and the LEO. I dont care what he says, he's a HERO as far as I am concerned.
S&F for this and 3 thumbs up

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vinny5036
Guns-er bad mmmK kids?

Firearms are bad ONLY in the hands of scumbags like the one they got in the story.
Plain and simple.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Flame away?
You expect to get flamed for a pro gun rights post on ATS??

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7
reply to post by projectvxn

Flame away?
You expect to get flamed for a pro gun rights post on ATS??

It happens in a lot of "gun" threads. Unless I am proven wrong, the tide will probably come in tomorrow. Even asking advice on which gun to purchase turns into an all out debate here at times... Good Example
edit on 8/2/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

Yep sure do. I expect ANY topic to be flamed eventually. But especially gun threads where something GOOD happened with a gun involved.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Am I the only person concerned with the fact that the victim was a "suspect?" The videos aren't loading for me so I haven't had a chance to see them, but if he guy was a suspect then he is, by law, innocent until proven guilty. You can't glorify murder, even if the victim is a piece of trash.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

The story goes that the man in question had already murdered two people. When the cop got there the man turned his weapon on the officer. At that time the armed civilian opened fire on the suspect striking him in the leg.

top topics

join