It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask About Illuminati ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Just ran across this video, and frankly, I am not surprised. I've stated in numerous threads my thoughts on TPTB....the Elites...whatever you want to call Them, and their need to put their plans in our faces. They use this as some form of self appreciation, like a ritual, teasing you, telling you they are there, daring you to recognize or try to stop their agenda.

This is a clip from the Disney cartoon Ducktales (in German), pause it around :16, then watch the entire vid-

I don't know how more clear that can be....

Why "ask about Illuminati" ? Not sure but looks like programming for our children to me.

Perhaps I am wrong, maybe Disney was warning us?

Thoughts?
edit on 2-8-2012 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
i don't know German can u translate?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

forget the language, look at the sign on the wall....

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by DocHolidaze

forget the language, look at the sign on the wall....

Nice catch.

So what was the artist who threw that in there thinking about when he did it? Just because one person believes something doesn't lend anything to it.

This is an old clip, are they referring to the historical organization?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Excellent find

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
i see now i suggest for u non german viewers to look torwards the end of vid

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Not sure what they are referring to, but I believe the episode to be from Season 2, circa 1988-1989.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

is there a possibility that this is a photoshop prank? has anyone checked this clip against an original? (other youtube or internet postings of this episode)

I would but...
too lazy
too sleepy
too distracted
too apathetic

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Upon further review, the bottom line looks to me like "taug boys"

taug = nerve, cord, rope, string (in Icelandic)

www.lingo2word.com...

Also, it's obvious they change the letters around :30.....I wonder why.

edit on 2-8-2012 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

Can you fake a picture in a video using photoshop?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Wow!
That is just right there for anyone to see. Weird to say the least. Nice catch!
I am not sure if it is possible for someone to "alter" this or not, if not...then that is just wild.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
English version-

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by grubblesnert

Can you fake a picture in a video using photoshop?

After effects and a bunch of other programs I believe are able to put things like this in video. It's worth checking the original.

I'm not one to jump on the "Illuminati controls Hollywood" bandwagon, but if this is in the original it's worth looking into nonetheless.

I would guess an artist may have been a fan of some of the "Illuminati" pop culture which starting emerging from that time.

The Illuminatus! Trilogy by Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson is a three-book science fiction series published in the 1970s, which is regarded as a cult classic particularly in the hacker community. An incomplete comic book version of the Illuminatus! was produced and published by Eye-n-Apple Productions and Rip Off Press between 1987 and 1991. Robert Anton Wilson also wrote The Historical Illuminati Chronicles in the early 1980s, and several other books and stories making use of it.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Didn't see this post.

In any case, where do we stand now?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
There are tons of cartoons with this stuff in, don't know if this video has been posted elsewhere (probably has) but it makes you think...

www.youtube.com...

not sure how to imbed...

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by zacroyce

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Why would anyone ever turn to entertainment media for historical information?

The New World Order, whether it's Bohemian Grove, the Illuminati, the Freemasons, or Zionist Jews, would not be "revealed" through children's cartoons. Animators, directors, and screenwriters have fun making these things, and as such, will often incorporate current public interest into them.

Take, for an example, the film "2012" from the year 2009. Hollywood was not warning us about 2012, they were not revealing secret New World Order plans. They took common public opinions about the subject: exploding volcanoes, giant tidal waves, solar radiation, earthquakes and fault-line collapses; and combined them with other fringe fears: Russian evacuation arcs, the Maya calender countdown, and a worldwide conspiracy of rich, elite individuals who knew it was coming and prepared to leave. This premise was not because it is real, but because those were the common trends circling the noosphere about a possible 2012 event at the time the movie was made.

In the case of cartoons, the animators, writers, and directors are doing the same thing. They see something which appeals to the demographic they are interested in getting to view, so they push the animation, storyline, and effects towards that thing.

Disney writers and animators, for example, are extremely edgy. Their comic book artists (where a majority of Ducktales comes from) were also very hip about modern trends and cultural memes. As an example, look up how Scrooge McDuck, in "The Dream of a Lifetime" comic, outlines the plot of Christopher Nolan's "Inception" years before the movie was made. Disney, writing a comic about dream realities, being caught in them, haunted by past tormentors, and inevitably having to escape by releasing past trauma. Seems pretty interesting. But not Illuminati.

In fact, if you look at the context of the scene from the clip you've posted, you'll see that Scrooge is visiting a free clinic to get diagnosed by a quack of a doctor, who says the "mental health" clinic is somewhere else. The scene is suggesting that the doctor, the office, and everything there-in are products of insanity. Disney then, is suggesting that the Illuminati are a product of irrational idiocy.

I, for one, agree with Disney here.

There are no Illuminati anymore. The historical organizations all died out by 1779.

~ Wandering Scribe

new topics

top topics

join