It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COAST TO COAST AM -- THE VERY BEST OF...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I'm sure many of you are, like myself, an avid listener of COAST TO COAST AM (or have been in the past).

For the benefit of all, I've decided to open a thread in which you guys can post and discuss your favourite stories and interviews from the history of this radio show.

The idea is to create a "Best Of" thread which can serve as a resource for hours of fascinating bedtime listening...

I will begin with one of my favourite interviews of all time, a true classic - the story of "SINGLE SEVEN".

Many of you, of course, will be familiar with this one. Art Bell, the radio show host, interviews a man known as "Single Seven" who claims he is from the year 2063. Single Seven is travelling back through time to help modify the earth's weather, in order to make it warmer. This needs to be done, he says, to stop a race of aliens (known as The Men) from subjecting humans to slavery in the future (our future, that is). The Men apparently don't like the warmth. Enjoy, and please contribute...

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

good movie script

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Sounds cool.
I'll keep my eye on this thread to see
if anything interesting pops up.
Thanks.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Is that not the same caller that once claimed to be the area 51 ex employee ?

If so he has called in a few times with a " story" .

But reguardless of all that , the show was entertaining , which was Art's intention

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I use WunderRadio app on my IPhone.

They stream "The Best Of" 24/7.

Great app.

It's called "Fine Art the very Best of Coast to Coast"
edit on 2-8-2012 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
Is that not the same caller that once claimed to be the area 51 ex employee ?

I think you're referring to Bob Lazar. Another classic interview!

edit on 2-8-2012 by FOXMULDER147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

No not him

But rather this guy ...

And ...

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
But to answer your OP question , my favorite show as of late , yes they do change lol , is the David Anderson time travel researcher guy . BS yes , but very entertaining

edit on 2-8-2012 by Max_TO because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Oh of course, the one where the transmission fails shortly after the frantic caller says "they will triangulate my position real quick", and then Art has to use the back up power...

A well-written stunt, I think.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
C2C was good back in the day. I really do miss Art!

The crap they put on now is like the radio version of the ATS New Topics page.

The idea that any moron with a crazy idea can voice their opinion has not helped discourse among serious seekers, it has diluted it.

Sad commentary on both C2C and ATS.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
What about the radio group concentration one and everyone kinda flipped out with the results?

Was that proven to be a hoax or did they really flip out with the results?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

No not him

But rather this guy ...

And ...

This guy supposedly came clean and admitted it was all a hoax. I'll try to find that video/audio. Many said it didn't sound like the original dude but I thought it did. Who knows. We can't even believe frantic callers!!

I wish George Knapp would take over. I don't care for Noory's style. I swear, I picture him doing a crossword puzzle when he's listening to his guest!

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Take a look at the second vid I posted there , it's the video in question

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I wish George Knapp would take over. I don't care for Noory's style. I swear, I picture him doing a crossword puzzle when he's listening to his guest!

Noory sucks!
He is just like a "Used Car Salesman" that makes money from either side of the deal. There is no integrity, no REAL challenges, and no real investigations, there is only sponsor dollars.

George Knapp is worse.
He is able to present himself as some type of UFO guru, but if he actually had any ball's, he would not tolerate the current corporatized C2C broadcasts. He won't do that because he is a slave to the money and notoriety he has received. Just search his name on youtube and watch the videos. You will see yet another SELF-SERVING a-hole, pushing whatever he can to make you scared.

Art Bell did not do these things.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

No not him

But rather this guy ...

And ...

On what basis do you beleive the bloke in the second video was who he claimed to be? Just because someone phones up the show and claims that they are the person who made the call the in the first video, is sufficient evidence for you to believe that he was in fact that bloke???

I cant believe that someone requires so little evidence to beleive a single claim made by some bloke who phones up Art Bell's show and claimes he was a previous caller.

A reasonable person would be sufficiently skeptical to consider the possibility they they may in fact have been and professional imiitator TPTB use to suck people like you in.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by learnatic

Your killing me here , what's a bloke and what do you have against the poor guy ?

en·ter·tain·ment  (ntr-tnmnt)
n.
1. The act of entertaining.
2. The art or field of entertaining.
3. Something that amuses, pleases, or diverts, especially a performance or show.
4. The pleasure afforded by being entertained; amusement: The comedian performed for our entertainment.
5. Archaic Maintenance; support.
6. Obsolete Employment.

edit on 2-8-2012 by Max_TO because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
One of my favorites, and recent also.............

On Sunday night's program, George Knapp was joined for the full four hours by David Paulides, a former lawman turned investigative journalist, for a discussion on a series of weird and odd disappearances in U.S. national parks and forests that no one can explain. "Only the top 15 people in the Parks Service know what we are talking about," Paulides said about the hundreds of mysterious vanishings that have occurred at these locations. Acknowledging that animal attacks and accidents do occur in the forest, he contended that these disappearances are different because they leave no clues to suggest such prosaic explanations. Over the course of the evening, he detailed instances where people vanish within minutes, never to be seen again, and where bone fragments of victims were found, as if they'd been eaten, yet their clothes have been carefully removed.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I do so miss Art Bell... at times he was a bit melodramatic, but that was Art and it worked. He knew just when and where to have the breaks and throw a teaser to get you to hang on for hour 3... a real radio artist.

Mel's Hole...anybody remember mel's hole.

Malachai Martin interviews and the internal battles literally between good and evil in the Vatican.

The guy in the Cessna flying over Area-51 and watching the interceptors take off and suddenly the caller goes silent...static.

Coral Castle... actually inspired me to go there... an amazing compound.

EVPs... I remember Art and the interview and the tapes actually sending chills down my back.

And a semi- annual favorite of Art's... the microphone down the Russian shaft and the voices of Hell.

I would actually go to bed at 6 and 7pm if possible just to get up at 1am... crank up the coffee and open the box of Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop Tarts...flick the switch ...

"And now from the Kingdom of Nye.... Here is Art Bell."

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by tvtexan

Noory sucks!
He is just like a "Used Car Salesman" that makes money from either side of the deal. There is no integrity, no REAL challenges, and no real investigations, there is only sponsor dollars.

George Knapp is worse.
He is able to present himself as some type of UFO guru, but if he actually had any ball's, he would not tolerate the current corporatized C2C broadcasts. He won't do that because he is a slave to the money and notoriety he has received. Just search his name on youtube and watch the videos. You will see yet another SELF-SERVING a-hole, pushing whatever he can to make you scared.

Art Bell did not do these things.

Oh yeah, that's right. Art Bell married his forth wife just three months after his third wife dropped dead (or was murdered) Now THAT'S character strength !!!

George Knapp is not some patriotic hero nor is he to re-enact the movie Network for your pleasure. He's a interviewer and a very fine one.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Take a look at the second vid I posted there , it's the video in question

I see that now. Sorry.

To me that does sound like the first caller.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join