It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want real change? Easy solution....VOTE!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
WHO elected HIM into power??? Are YOU ready to take control of your lives?????? I still haven't heard any good solutions. Just sayin.
edit on 2-8-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel

Originally posted by doobydoll
Voting changes nothing.

The whole voting thing is just too corrupt, too much money is involved, too many liars up for election - how/why should I vote when I have absolutely no confidence whatsoever in any of the candidates?

I'm in the UK and our elections are as fake as those in the USA.

It's already been decided who our next leaders are going to be, but we only get to find out who that is after the fake vote count is complete.

How can I vote when I believe elections are all just a huge facade?
Just goes to show you that you dont get it. WHO DID YOU VOTE IN??

Actually, I believe it would be YOU who doesn't get it.

You need to give your head a tap.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Voting changes nothing.

The whole voting thing is just too corrupt, too much money is involved, too many liars up for election - how/why should I vote when I have absolutely no confidence whatsoever in any of the candidates?

It's already been decided who our next leaders are going to be, but we only get to find out who that is after the fake vote count is complete.

Really????????? Who did you vote for????????????????????????????

NOT sorry for your lack of response. THIS IS EXACTLY WHY WE ARE LOST. ...!!!!! OWN IT IF U DID

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Op.. You might want to look at my first post if you're curious why flags went from 1 to 0.

It's just my opinion and I'm off the thread as a whole now but I don't see why anything had to get nasty and the one message in particular is something I'm shocked hasn't been Mod'ed yet. That was way out there...and I happened to be on your side to start with. Ouch...

Take care and I hope future threads go better. This one turned pretty rough.
edit on 2-8-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Voting changes nothing.

No, YOU don't get it. WHO DIDN"T YOU VOTE ON???

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

Isn't a better question something like: Did you vote for or against the financial bailouts?

In fact, OP, please answer that question.

Did you vote for or against the financial bailouts?
edit on 2-8-2012 by Templeton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Voting changes nothing.

Really????????? Who did you vote for????????????????????????????

Firstly, I apologise for my rude remark, it was unnecessary.

I have already explained that I have no confidence in the voting charade. Need I say more?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Like the saying goes, Don't vote? Don't bitch!

Uhh,

What if I cannot vote? Someone in office made it a law that I lost my privilege to vote.

Can I still bitch?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I really hate it when people suggest that not voting will send a message to Washington. How can it? Most people don't vote due to apathy. They're comfortable with the life they live. Why vote? It's disgusting.

As for me, I'm dissatisfied with both Republicans and Democrats. A vote for either is a vote for Big Government. Both sides think they know what's best for everyone else. They want to tell you how to live your life. That's wrong.

My suggestion is to vote for a third party. A lot of people say that that's throwing your vote away. Well, it isn't. A vote for a third party candidate is making the decision to play the slow game. Example.

Personally, I'm a libertarian. I believe in fiscal responsibility, and I believe in liberty for individuals beyond what the conventional Right does. I am also smart enough to know that Gary Johnson will not win the Presidency in 2012. But I will still vote for him. In doing so, I can help ensure Mitt Romney loses. I tend to agree that Romney will be a better President than Obama, but I would rather Obama wins. Let the Republican party lose. Let them keep losing over and over again. Once they realize that they're losing due to the people voting for third party candidates, they'll have to change their platform. They will have to run honest candidates who believe in the things that I believe in. Or they can be perpetually out of a job.

The Libertarian party will never eclipse the size of the Republican party, but we can influence it properly if we vote our conscience provided we have the patience.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Templeton

Isn't a better question something like: Did you vote for or against the financial bailouts?
In fact, OP, please answer that question.

Did you vote for or against the financial bailouts?
edit on 2-8-2012 by Templeton because: (no reason given)

I voted against bailouts. To the other posters, who cares about s&f's. This country is going down the sh#tter and that is the THE BIG PICTURE. NASTY???? THAT is what's nasty.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join