It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any ideas or help out there?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Hi guys. Some of you know me some of you don´t.
Serious question to ask, (don’t want any sympathy or that bollocks.# My dad is 69 years old and has been diagnosed with lung and back cancer. I have always been against chemo and radiotherapy, especially in older people. but that is what drs are saying

To me it’s a death sentence. What do you guys think about it? Do you have any positive cases about any family member or even yourselves who have survived those treatments and actually benefit from them?

Or anything else that can help

cheers
edit on 2-8-2012 by maythetruthbeknown because: fup

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by maythetruthbeknown

Colon cancer took my dad in 1999.. .he did chemo but the cancer was too far along.

Try googling Cancer and PH

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
baking soda mixed with molasses. The sugar is attracted to the cancer, and the baking soda kills it. Also, I heard there is a heartworm? med out there that is very good at killing cancer cells I believe. Look it up for yourself. Good luck, I prey for your father and you.
www.cancertutor.com...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
edit on 2-8-2012 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I had an agressive cancer and went the chemo and radiation route. I kicked cancers butt. I am currently recieving one kind of chemo for preventative measures.

There are people who have lived at least 20 years after having cancer. Cancer is a very personal thing and is different for everyone. For some the cancer returns, for some it doesn't.

Depending on what kind of chemo he recieves, he may get extremely tired. He may need help getting meals and what-not. Some people are still able to do their jobs. Like I said, it's different for everyone. They have anti-nausea meds which is good to know.

Radiation was a piece of cake. If he feels like he is getting burned, like a sunburn, they will give him the time he needs to heal and will give him a special ointment or cream.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Quoting myself from a thread just yesterday:

Also, don't forget Aloe Vera. A simple search will demonstrate that it's impossible to say enough good things about it. Here's just a small sample:

The aloe vera miracle: A natural medicine for cancer, cholesterol, diabetes [etc.]...

• Halts the growth of cancer tumors.
• Lowers high cholesterol.
• Repairs "sludge blood" and reverses "sticky blood".
• Boosts the oxygenation of your blood.
• Eases inflammation and soothes arthritis pain.
• Protects the body from oxidative stress.
• Prevents kidney stones and protects the body from oxalates in coffee and tea.
• Alkalizes the body, helping to balance overly acidic dietary habits.
• Cures ulcers, IBS, Crohn's disease and other digestive disorders.
• Reduces high blood pressure natural, by treating the cause, not just the symptoms.
• Nourishes the body with minerals, vitamins, enzymes and glyconutrients.
• Accelerates healing from physical burns and radiation burns.
• Replaces dozens of first aid products, makes bandages and antibacterial sprays obsolete.
• Halts colon cancer, heals the intestines and lubricates the digestive tract.
• Ends constipation.
• Stabilizes blood sugar and reduces triglycerides in diabetics.
• Prevents and treats candida infections.
• Protects the kidneys from disease.
• Functions as nature's own "sports drink" for electrolyte balance, making common sports drinks obsolete.
• Boosts cardiovascular performance and physical endurance.
• Speeds recovery from injury or physical exertion.
• Hydrates the skin, accelerates skin repair.

...and so on....

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I am sorry to hear about your Father. Untreated cancer can be a death sentence. It is the true rock and a hard place. Yes treatments are nasty, they take the body to deaths door and hope the cancer dies and not the person. Let your Father make his own decisions, and support him the best ways you know how. Prayers for you both.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Please ignore some of these "home cures". My dad had lung cancer. The chemo and radiation helped extend his life, but the cancer was too far advanced when he was diagnosed. Diet can help, but it is NOT a cure by itself. Look at Steve Jobs.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by maythetruthbeknown

My mom died of lung cancer 3 yrs ago and in my opinion....it might have prolonged her life but it wasn't a good one. Drugs and pain and sickness/ side effects is all she got.

I often thought what would I do? Unless I have 50% chance of survival w/ those drugs... I think I would rather let nature take its course as comfy as I can. It was horrible seeing my mom suffer.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The Book" Dying To Be Me"...by Anita Moorjani.
One womans story of cancer...near death...and then healing.

Sometimes the right words is all it takes to head down the road of recovery.....

edit on 2-8-2012 by Kerrylee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join