It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S drought monitor - The end is nigh!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

It's not global warming; that would be absurd! It's just the End Times ramping up to create some countrywide famine, because a black man is President, that's all. GEEZ YOU GUYS! GET WITH THE PROGRAM! If he gets reelected, then the 5th (6th?) Seal will be opened (this current Presidential term is apparently the 4th, the "on a pale horse" one, judging by all the upcoming famine and what-not), which will either cause martyrs to appear in the sky (metaphorically?) in white robes, or will cause:

1) earthquakes large enough to blot out the sun,
2) the stars of heaven to fall to the earth as the sky recedes like a scroll being rolled up (trippy!),
3) every mountain and island to be moved out of place,
4) the people of Earth to retreat into caves (Petra! PETRAAAAAA!!!! *guitar solo*),
5) the survivors to beg for rocks to totally crush their skulls,

...depending on which Seal we are up to, eventually ushering in the millennial reign of Christ on Earth... wait a minute. Shouldn't these guys be trying to vote for Obama as hard as possible? I mean, there's no stopping the Apocalypse. It's already been predicted. Why fight it? DONT YOU GUYS EVEN *LIKE* JESUS ANYMORE??? DONT YOU WANT TO SEE HIM DO WELL?? If you don't believe in global warming, then you hate Jesus. WTF?
edit on 2-8-2012 by Vrill because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Vrill

Its been worse...

The Dirty Thirties

And if this was end times stuff wouldn't the droughts be world wide?

It seems whenever Biblical prophecies take place, they only take place in America

edit on 2-8-2012 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Openeye
And if this was end times stuff wouldn't the droughts be world wide?

I agree. In the relevant Rev. chapter, the various deaths affect "a quarter of the world" (whether this means land surface or population).

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Hi population territories will always have drought, if you use more than you have it's a given.
Also as pointed above it has happen before, it's a cycle.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I've already said this in another thread & I'll go ahead and say it here:

The 5th seal cannot be opened until the 4th one has been opened.

And that ain't happened yet.

It is my personal opinion that we are entering the the more obvious repercussions of the 3rd seal, along with the 1st and 2nd seals continuing to play themselves out.

It is my personal opinion that within the next calendar year, TPTB will no longer be able to "play down" the obvious manifestations of the dwindling global food supply.

new topics

top topics

join