It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRS missing billions in ID theft

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Kgdetroit

its not a real bank it is a scam front most likely. never ask for direct deposit it is too easy for money to be redirected.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
This is a good reason for everyone to STOP filing tax returns. AND voting. It's time to rebel and not give them anymore money. Every time we send in a mortgage payment, or a tax return, we are at the mercy of thieves and liars and dunderheads, and their QA is an absolute JOKE.

ghaaa...
nice find, thanks, MrJensen.

They already have the money. Heck I bet the IRS would love it if most people didn't file their taxes, because of something called the Payroll Withholding Tax, a little gift from the liar leftist's(remember it was leftist's who pushed through the Income tax claiming it was only a "soak the rich tax"). I wonder how people can ever believe anything a leftist or a leftist patsy(someone who falls for leftism) seriously anymore? I digress though.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by korathin

because of something called the Payroll Withholding Tax, a little gift from the liar leftist's(remember it was leftist's who pushed through the Income tax claiming it was only a "soak the rich tax"). I wonder how people can ever believe anything a leftist or a leftist patsy(someone who falls for leftism) seriously anymore?

Uh,, because they realize that oligarchies are evil, and corporatocracies equally so?

Please, do some research. Your statement shows you don't really understand what "leftists" stand for.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join