It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am EarthCitizen23, a NOT Owned Anymore Human

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenJack

I am still trying to find those docs,, I hope that they are still around as some of them were very good regarding such Declarations.
so just letting you know I haven't forgotten

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Today, I am so profoundly sad about the Situation of the world,, I might be giving up.

me the ever positive minded one who believes that we influence our world with our thoughts,, am in a dark place

not sure that any effort is worthwhile any more,,

so I think I am quitting.

will still post my thoughts and progress,,

but I am Quiting Feeding the System as it is fatal to humanity, broken and destitute of compassion and worth.

A New Dawn Needs to Arrive Soon,, and We all Know that we are Not going to get it come election time here in America,, so why do Americans still Pretend??

I am not.
edit on 8/16/2012 by EarthCitizen23 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23
Lately, I have posted a few threads, like my last one;

Americans,, We are SO Screwed

and have read heart wrenching threads such as
I have to Close my Business, I am Angrier than I am Sad.
It seems that more and more of us are saying ENOUGH.

We have stories that make us all cringe, scream and cry like this one,

FBI Raids Homes in search of Anti-government literature!

It is Bad.

Do we all agree?

But it can be Different, let's make it so.

I propose Stepping Outside the Box.
Literally.

I declare myself, Human, and Disengaged from the Monopolies of any standing Governments
and their belief of control upon my body, mind, soul and general well being.
With NO Connections to the U.N. or any other worldly bodies of current leadership, I withdraw from any implied links to current systems of control.

I withdrawal myself from inclusion to any plans said entities may claim they have over me and my pursuit of Life, Liberty and my Pursuit of Happiness. NOT THEIRS !! I will gladly pay local taxes that are tied to my current environment. I secede my current address to be Reunified to the One and Only Earth by right of possession.

This can be a roll call for those who see themselves as HUMANS 1st, naturally born with Rights that are not gifts from any state, but from my being a Citizen of Planet Earth.

Many will scoff, ridicule, joke, poke, curse, and claim this is the work of 'the Devil'.

That is OK,

We have to start somewhere to remember we have Only ONE EARTH.

Please take your number,, that you give yourself.

I am EarthCitizen23

24 Where are you?

Well, my last post here gave the impression I quit. and for a while I had.

I CHANGED MY MIND. Time to get started Changing a bit more,,,,,, these NAZIs and Fascists have gone crazy........ anyone else here from the ANTI BIG BROTHER UNDERGROUND Movement? Back to Thinking up ways to Disconnect from the Matrix of Corporate Fascist Rule. We need to unite against the Madness Once and For ALL.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

Obviously, NO ONE was interested in Ending the Madness as it still goes on here in America Full steam.

That's OK,

as I watch them lay in the beds they made,, I see they think their FREE , but truly only ALPHA SLAVES.

ALPHA SLAVES the 'new' American.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EarthCitizen23

Sometimes I see things as they are, before they are evident to most. ALPHA SLAVEs ,, yep! America voted themselves into a new place,, the place of ALPHA SLAVES (REP) and The OTHER ( the rest of us) Good luck America,, the fun started long ago, but the Matrix is full of Surprises and the ALPHA SLAVES are Still SLAVES.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EarthCitizen23

Sorry, it is too late for you.

Not for your unborn children though. Get a wife, have her give birth in nature. Do not register your child, do not enter into any data banks with things like blood test or prints and DNA. (assuming your kid wont just rebel and join the society)

Your kid will grow up 100% free (free-range).

P.S. Make sure to have a birth in the international waters.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join