It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am EarthCitizen23, a NOT Owned Anymore Human

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I only owe allegiance to the "Creator." Whomever that may be, albeit a mystery.

The one who gave me this life and this earth, is who I answer to, and no other.

Taking the spiritual perspective, I consider myself a "citizen of eternity."

I ignore the status quo with its corrupt ways, ridiculous rules, and limiting matrix. I try to imagine and construct my own structures, of reality.

Attempting to continuously brainstorm outside-the-box, learning new skills and honing old ones, not afraid to experiment or to fail, taking action and experiencing -- aspiring to become a multidimensional renaissance man -- one who might be capable of sailing through the darkest of storms.

No Fear!

edit on 4-8-2012 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by seasoul

I feel very similar to what you describe, Just think we should start here first, a Free Earth and Free Humanity will soon enough join the Cosmos that awaits us. We are very shortsighted to even have to argue about some of the things we are talking about here.

We could be exploring the Universe in much more productive ways, instead we fight and bicker about things that only hinder our ability to further our knowledge of ourselves and the world we live upon today.

I hope for a more Expansive Future for Humanity.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23
Lately, I have posted a few threads, like my last one;

Americans,, We are SO Screwed

and have read heart wrenching threads such as
I have to Close my Business, I am Angrier than I am Sad.
It seems that more and more of us are saying ENOUGH.

We have stories that make us all cringe, scream and cry like this one,

FBI Raids Homes in search of Anti-government literature!

It is Bad.

Do we all agree?

But it can be Different, let's make it so.

I propose Stepping Outside the Box.
Literally.

I declare myself, Human, and Disengaged from the Monopolies of any standing Governments
and their belief of control upon my body, mind, soul and general well being.
With NO Connections to the U.N. or any other worldly bodies of current leadership, I withdraw from any implied links to current systems of control.

I withdrawal myself from inclusion to any plans said entities may claim they have over me and my pursuit of Life, Liberty and my Pursuit of Happiness. NOT THEIRS !! I will gladly pay local taxes that are tied to my current environment. I secede my current address to be Reunified to the One and Only Earth by right of possession.

This can be a roll call for those who see themselves as HUMANS 1st, naturally born with Rights that are not gifts from any state, but from my being a Citizen of Planet Earth.

Many will scoff, ridicule, joke, poke, curse, and claim this is the work of 'the Devil'.

That is OK,

We have to start somewhere to remember we have Only ONE EARTH.

Please take your number,, that you give yourself.

I am EarthCitizen23

24 Where are you?

Finally someone with the correct mindset. I agree with most of your views but I say not only as humans but all creatures with reason, and for the ones with out we help them too. I added you as a friend. I haven't read this entire thread yet like your other one, but after reading your opening post I decided to comment now. I also say have patience and be safe and be careful for what you say( it took some balls to make that post lol). I have a feeling are paths shall cross in the future and when they do I hope I can welcome you as a comrade.....

Now that I read the full thread and seen more of your views I can answer more properly. hmm..
i kinda was half reading and watching UFC post fight coverage when first responding to this so I'll leave up my first response and now answer it with a more clear pov.

While I do like where your coming from I also agree with the other members in this thread who stated similar things to its all find and dandy to make the announcement but if its an announcement with no action what good was it? Yes a meme are fun and entertaining and views can go viral but memes don't mean $h*t to TPTB. I understand most people here on ats are frustrated and realize the corruptions of this world and want change but realize or assume theres nothing that can be done. and lets look at the facts yes things are corrupt yeah SHTF along time ago, but what we like to call horrible corrupt and evil the majority of indoctrinated people allowed it to happend and you are being protected and are generally safe because of TPTB its like a doble edge sword..I know the usa is corrupt but at least its better than me living in afica or china etc...But see that is how to many people think until its too late.

Also I kind of feel uncomfortable the way you keep singling out humans. Humans this humans that. I think all life deserves freedom whether human or not. Now b4 some smart @$$ says why do I care when my name is HumanitiesLastHope, well this is the codename I was given for this project so thats why I chose that as my handle and maybe my definition and yours is different so lets keep it at that.

Let me close since I rambled on long enough and say that to all the life forms with reason who live on this planet we call earth don't worry, don't stress, don't fear for your time will soon come. Be patience, and when the time comes you will know. I will elaborate later on possibly in another thread..Ive said it many times on ats that I have a solution that can solve it all ..but I am curious who all If had the means would join such a cause.? If so let me know In the words of a great man "we are not pawns of the government or anyone else, but at least I always fought for what I believed in"

and earthcitizen23 I gave you a big response bcuz I kept you waiting long enough and was to vague on the last thread.

edit on 5-8-2012 by HumanitiesLastHope because: added like a few paragraphs after reading whole thread lol

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Hello everyone. This is one of the best threads I have read in a long time because I have been trying to figure out a way to drop out so to speak but you all have put it in to terms that sound less hippy. I have one question though. Would it be possible to do this if someone had a criminal record? Or would they have to get everything squared away with TPTB first? I know that once you get into the legal system you literally become a money making corporation for them, and they always set you up to fail. What would be a good way to pretty much become a ghost and just fall off the radar?
edit on 5-8-2012 by Brujobrett13 because: Typos

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brujobrett13
Hello everyone. This is one of the best threads I have read in a long time because I have been trying to figure out a way to drop out so to speak but you all have put it in to terms that sound less hippy. I have one question though. Would it be possible to do this if someone had a criminal record? Or would they have to get everything squared away with TPTB first? I know that once you get into the legal system you literally become a money making corporation for them, and they always set you up to fail. What would be a good way to pretty much become a ghost and just fall off the radar?
edit on 5-8-2012 by Brujobrett13 because: Typos

Hello Brujobrett13,
thanks for the comment and compliments. My idea is not totally about 'dropping out' or disappearing, even though I have myself considered that route. It is more about ReClaiming that power that is inherent in each of us that is Above and Beyond the scope and power of TPTB.

The Powers that be, are Herding Humanity into corrals that are of their making. Games of having to have a license from them for this or that, to do what Free Humans should be able to do without permission is an example.
And to be honest, I do NOT have all the answers , which is why I am here, to have our ATS friends help to flesh out the details as they occur to each of us.

When I say STEP OUT OF THE BOX, I mean for us to stop GIVING THEM CONTROL over us by consent, we don't need their grace to do many of the things they have been doing for us, but given that it means becoming a Responsible Human also, basically holding to a Golden Rule type philosophy of Doing unto Others only as you wish to be treated yourself.

Stepping out of the Government control Box is not easy, they have the FORCE of MIGHT against us when it comes down to it, but if enough people reclaim their Natural Born Rights as HUMANS 1st, then reclaim the Power of claiming Citizenship as a citizen of Earth, not beholding to Nation States, it would be like an UPSWELLING of movement against the bedrock on which they stand and hold power.

In your question, regarding crimes against the state etc. I am not sure how that should work out for itself.
If someone has done wrong, yes there should be some retribution, but I am not sure how One who claims for themselves being HUMAN First will pan out. This is where we first need the Numbers of Humans to weigh in on this idea.

I have declared myself FREE from links to the MONSTERS of Government we have in the past created, but I am not so ignorant as to believe they are not going to pull the chains and try and yank me back. That is what this is about,, how will we ALL RESPOND.

Go read some of these posts and you will see others saying ,, 'well the IRS and such and such "" ain't going to be happy.
I KNOW THIS, and will have to face them.

I Don't want to face them alone, because I know there are others who think like myself.
I asked One poster,,

When they come to get me,,, that is not so worrisome to me,, what is bothersome is that my fellow American Citizens will just sit by and Watch,, and sigh,, "Oh Well, What can we do"

I Want Earth Citizens to Rise up and Show them what can be done.

Americans might not be there for Americans when this happens, and other countries have the same issue,, but HUMANS CAN STAND UP FOR HUMANS ,, beyond the scope of nation state monopolies held by reigning governments.

We have to show ''our leaders'' that WE ARE THE FOUNDATION upon which they STAND,, not the footstools we have become as citizens of Britain, EU, Syria, America or wherever you may be at this moment.

This is about the backbone of Humanity, the common people standing up to the Megalithic Monster we have created with governments.

Time for a cool change here,, so stepping out as best as one can is ONLY the Start,, and not an end all solution.

Thanks for bring that up,, and we can discuss it more, as we need to find those solutions outside of the Box they have us all trapped in, not just those who have been Wards of the State.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by HumanitiesLastHope

Hey My Friend! I did add you to my friend list also, hopefully we can work together on this and other ventures in the future.

I focused on Humanity, because that is where we need to start. Getting out from under the blanket that we have covered ourselves with will be a job that requires a lot of hands and minds. I DO NOT Discount other beings on this planet.

I work with Animals, so they are always at the forefront of my mind and life. Personally, I believe you are correct, all beings should be free, and I work to see that is so in my life.

In my mind, Zoo's should be revamped to Only Hold Animals that are being cared for medically and those that can not fend for themselves in the wild. the rest should be set free if they are able to fend for themselves in the wild. Some born into captivity can never be ''set free'' as such, but conditions of said zoo, should be where it is as close to being a natural setting as possible for them.
Of course I DO NOT believe in medical experiments upon animals, testing of any kind, no matter the benefit to humans,, We will just have to find other ways to test our 'medicines', cosmetics and etc. ALL Lab animals should be set free, and the breeding for scientific experiments should halt immediately.
There is a lot of work to be done here, I agree wholeheartedly.

As far as Meme go. I disagree. TPTB DO CARE about and take notice of Meme and created Tulpa such as this, because they understand fully their power, so don't deceive yourself into thinking they don't care about them. They use them theirselves very much, and part of what will have to be done is to dismantle the meme they have created.
Example: Birth Certificates.
that is a Meme (turned Tulpa almost?) they have run with and now control to us against us. They use them to control, and we will have to go against many MEME to get people to understand where we are coming from, thus I believe going to the basic,, I am a Human, and a Citizen of Earth First meme is so important.
It is the foundation and bedrock upon which they stand to control us,,
they say,, OK,,, but,, I need to give you a number to get you into OUR SYSTEM,, I need to see your Birth Certificate to Validate that you belong to OUR GROUP.

Well Our GROUP is Bigger. We are Humanity.
so,, there is a lot of work and thought to be fleshed out and accomplished. I want the idea to solidify into a way of Being for each of us.
I work from the Worldview of my Humanity, my belonging to the social network of Humans, and the fact I was born and thrown into servitude to a State is a Condition that I am working on extracting myself from so that I can be more fully FREE AND more HUMAN.
For me this is not a joke or exercise of my mind, it is the way I live each day.

I know that currently, I must deal with the strings that still attach me to the Matrix they have created to fool us about our Power, Rights as Humans and such, but we have to start somewhere, and if I am Alone in this, so be it.

But, I believe it is time.

Human First, Citizen of Earth, and seeking to reach the Stars in the name of Humanity.

thanks again, hope we can come up with more ideas to help each other here.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23
[

I Absolutely agree that we are humans first before all else and we should have the right to most things without having to get permits and licenses and such. I have known this was all wrong from the time I can remember. We can all make a declaration of personal independence from TPTB, but I doubt that they would take it seriously or even recognize our right to independence from being a part of their system. This is why I believe it necessary to just drop out. People might say this is just a cowardly way to go out but what other choice do we have? When a cow wanders astray of the herd, it's owner doesn't jut let it go. We have all let ourselves become a part of their herd and to get away is impossible in IMHO. If anyone has a better way to get "out" then speak up, because I have never been closer to selling everything I own and buying everything I would need to live in nature. Far away as I can get from civilization.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Brujobrett13

I agree, and am there with you, If you go read my past posts here you will see I have been on that same ledge for a while myself.

I guess I just hope others would wake up and at least join in philosophical unity. But as we see, it is difficult.
In the meantime,,

How can we drop Out?

I have listed things I have done,, not everything ,, but a good bit.

What can we ALL do?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

seeking to reach the Stars in the name of Humanity.

this is what i think we should all be about . eliminate this single point failure called earth. for the people to be free we need to be able to explore. once we have true human redundancy we can explore our species to the limits.

we need a scattering.
edit on 5-8-2012 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Another_Nut

Yes, we do. But until we can do it here freely, I doubt we will get OFF PLANET to do it.

Remember the South Pole is usually off limits to the common man and woman, a whole continent.

But regardless I AGREE

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Well I believe you took a huge step in writing this thread in the first place. If enough of us born free human earth citizens got together and worked something out using our collective minds, I'm sure we could come up with something practical. There are quite a lot of us out there, and there has to be hundreds on ATS alone. I'm sure if more of us came out and said "I've had it, what can we do?" we could definitely bounce ideas around and work with each other to find a solution. User Humanitieslasthope said he had a solution for those who were interested so I'm kind of anxious to see what he says next. I loved the meme idea. I think we should write some kind of declaration that we could spread around the web to attract more people with the same philosophy. Strength in numbers you know? Anyway I must go for now because it's late and I must get up at dawn to go work a thankless job so the Feds can take their cut. Good night and I'll talk to you all soon.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brujobrett13
Well I believe you took a huge step in writing this thread in the first place. If enough of us born free human earth citizens got together and worked something out using our collective minds, I'm sure we could come up with something practical. There are quite a lot of us out there, and there has to be hundreds on ATS alone. I'm sure if more of us came out and said "I've had it, what can we do?" we could definitely bounce ideas around and work with each other to find a solution. User Humanitieslasthope said he had a solution for those who were interested so I'm kind of anxious to see what he says next. I loved the meme idea. I think we should write some kind of declaration that we could spread around the web to attract more people with the same philosophy. Strength in numbers you know? Anyway I must go for now because it's late and I must get up at dawn to go work a thankless job so the Feds can take their cut. Good night and I'll talk to you all soon.

Declarations are out there. Some are very good, and I do have a collection of them somewhere around here, will try and look back into them. I have even written a few myself, and of course was immediately jumped upon the minute I called it a manifesto in jest. Jez. But there is alot already written by greater minds,, so I see an amalgamation of them to one day emerge to say what is really in most of Humanities hearts, Unity.

We as humans like differences really,, it does Move us to ends that can be either good or horrific. Soon I believe it will be apparent that those differences are not worth the economic, emotional and spiritual costs, much less physical costs of the wars, petty trade wars etc that cross the planet. Soon I hope, we will just stop and say ENOUGH.
We are tired.
No more Manipulation by the Ruling Class.
ENOUGH.

I am all for showing people that direction if possible. It would be nice to have a road map to Sanity.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Happy anniversary of dropping the bomb on Hiroshima. That is why nuclear power is forever cursed, it was first used in a violent, murderous act, so many maimed and killed. We agree with you, waving flags, national anthems lead to funerals and destruction. It is time that we stand up to the tyrants that run this planet and demand freedom. Vladimir Putin, free our sisters who you now hold in your filthy prison cell for speaking freely about your dictatorship. It is time that Russia is free. It is time that the entire planet be free. We are your sisters and you are our brothers, let us live together in peace.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by PUSSYRIOT

The whole tone of the Russian Gov is a surprise, (well not really),, given that the country was held so long in an Atheist State, maybe this is part of the 'backlash'.
I agree this is a joke that is not funny.

PUSSYRIOT Rocks!!

Puritanical Governments need to get a grip, Freedom will not wait for much longer.
I can respect and try not to denigrate religious piety as long as it doesn't try to force me to behave as one of its adherents.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by PUSSYRIOT

It should be recognized that with this anniversary we should all bow our heads in shame.

Humanity should not be this way to each other, there has got to be a better way.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I live in San Diego and I plan on finding a group of like minded people to connect with. Maybe have mettings at a local park, the beach, wherever we can just get together and come up with something that we can all agree on to further our independence from TPTB. Earthcitizen23 can you send me a couple of those declarations that I can go over? Hopefully they aren't copywrited so I can use them. Im going to make it my mission to bring this philosophy to more free thinkers.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Excellent I totally agree with what your saying..I think I just got a little confused..when you say meme I was thinking you meant something like this suvudu.com...

but I guess you mean more something like this www.youtube.com...

Either way great post

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
[mor

You are welcome fellow citizen. Sorry I have been busy the last few days and didnt reply.
But I believe you are right every idea needs to be planted at the right time and properly cared for.

I do think that you should take the time to properly form your exact idea and how you want to present it to the masses. I have not read any of the newer post so you may have this worked out. But you have to remember that you will be trying to break thru the herd mentality. You need to find an angle that speaks to everyone , something that all people can relate to regardless of political borders.

The idea is sound all people are citizens of earth. We are all entitled to the same rights. I do believe a video with a declaration would be very effective and then have that go viral. So if we can come up with a final draft of that declaration that hits home with alot of people . The next step would be to come up with a video concept the can you relay your idea and vision.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Hey earthcitizen you should check out this thread and watch the video.
I believe that this will give you an idea on how to conduct your plan and execute it.
The video is worth the watch.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenJack

That was an Excellent link to watch!! I was impressed,, yes,, he about said it all there, and it definitely is something I could aspire to model anything I do in that line.

awesome Thanks

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join