It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am EarthCitizen23, a NOT Owned Anymore Human

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

Just curious on how you are executing your plan? Are you talking more of a philosphy to live by? Or are willing to literaly withdraw or secede? I ask because I have wondered what steps one could take to do something like this.

I have pondered about the legality of being a Us citizen. I know it is a right granted to me at birth. But I never willingly entered into contract with them. So could I revoke my citizenship or do it legaly. Im sure there is one lawyer lurking on Ats.

Then that raises the question , where can a citizen of earth live without the restraints of political borders and pressure?

Perhaps us citizen can carve out a niche in the artic or antartica, where some country hasnt stacked a claim. The way things are heating up (greenland ice disappearing) it should moderatly tolerable soon.

edit on 2-8-2012 by CitizenJack because: Try to fix typos. typing on my phone

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by b14warrior

Not saying it is a solution.
Also, in a followup post here, I did say that I took the Name EarthCitizen23 to Mock TPTB in how they assign numbers to HUMANS,
I took the Number because it has been significant to me since childhood,,
it is even a part of my Social Security Number given by the states of US.

Synchronicity

So, I am not really asking anyone to don a 'moniker', just recognize the spirit of what I am saying.

An Under current of people who think like this CAN CHANGE THE COURSE OF HISTORY.

and that would have nothing to do with me SINGULARLY,
but as part of the whole that subscribes to the idea that

Beyond my nationality, race, sex or ethnic identity,
I AM A HUMAN FIRST

Any laws enacted by Nation States or Other systems derive their Power from the pool of Earth Citizens.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Pleased to meet you, I am known as Z-8660.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenJack

Since the only way this will Really work is for it to Go Viral and begin it's Meme/ Tulpa identity as a livable philosophy.
The Birth of an Idea is Never the End Result.

Meme's are POWERFUL THINGS of themselves

so first step would be to promote the Idea itself

Rights are Universal, some are
already agreed upon by UN dictate, so what is the difference in having a
Grass Root Effort to Promote Unity, that declares itself the True Under Current of ALL we have as Humanity.
with that, aim to unity, more should follow I grant that is true.

The Syrians are doing it to their government, and it is called Civil War.

This would be a Civil Union of Humanity acknowledging each others right to life.

I AM HUMAN
as are you,
and the only difference is I am Using it as a word of POWER.

I am NOT OWNED.
I am sure they will try to convince me Otherwise, as will so many try to convince me of this error or that error in thinking. Games of diversion and division to make me less than the Human I am.

I AM EarthCitizen23, Human, former Slave to A System that No Longer is Valid.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Pleased to meet you, I am known as Z-8660.

Pleased to Meet you! I have enjoyed many of your posts in the past, I don't think I have said before now.

Thanks , any ideas, or thoughts and suggestions from your worldview?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
dont be a human. be one of The People, huMAN already denotes gender . im Jeremiah and im trying to write a world wide declaration if independence.

When in the course of World events , it becomes necessary for One People to dissolve the Political and Social bonds which have connected them with one another and to assume, among the Powers of The Earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Natures Creator entitle them, a decent respect of the Opinions of future Peoples require that they should declare the Causes which impel them to (revolution?)

We hold these Truths to be selfevident, that all People are created equal, That the People are endowed by creation with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these Rights. Governments are instituted among People, deriving their Just Powers from the Consent of the people Governed, that whenever Any form of Government becomes Destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or abolish it, and to institute a New Way, laying its foundation on such Principles and organizing its Power in such Form as to the People shall seem most likley to effect their Continuity and Happiness.

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established, should not be changed for Light and Transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that all People are more disposed to suffer, while Evils are sufferable, than to right that Evil by Abolishing the Form to which they are accustomed.

But when a long train of Abuses and Userptations, pursuing invariably the same Object, evinces a Design to ruduce the People under absolute Despotism, it is the Peoples Right, it is the Peoples Duty, to throw off such Tyrany and to provide new Guards for the Peoples future security . Such has been the patient Sufferance of the People; and such is now the Fear which constrains the People to alter the Current systems of Government.

The history of this Planet is a history of repeated Injuries and Usurptations, all having in direct object the establishment of absolute Tyranny over this World. to prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid World.

(Insert Facts)
globalization alexander-present. at least agenda 21
banking - see HBO to big to fail.
war - ww2 -mid east-ongoing
bailouts- aftermath of AIG
food- the omnivoirs delema (book)
clothing
shelter- working homeless 6 months- no credit
education dumb down
enviornmental -fuki-bp .at least
energy -
TAXATION
NGO's
Nato

In every stage of these Oppressions the People have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble term: the Peoples repeated Petitions have been answerd only by repeated Injury.
Government thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the Benefactor of a Free People.

I therefor A Representative of noone but myself and future Peoples of this Earth and in General Agreement with the Truths and Evils above, appealing to the Supreme Judgment of those Furture People of the Earth, for the Goodness of My Intentions, do, in Name by Authority as a Free Person of this Earth solemnly Publish and Declares, that the Peoples of Earth are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independant; that the People are absolved from all allegiance to the Governments that oppose the People and that all Political Connections between the Free People and Governments, is and ought be totally Dissolved; and that as a Free and Independant Person I have the Full Power to Declare Peace, Conclude War, and to do all other acts and things for which Independant People may of right do.

And for the Support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the Peoples Creator and Created. I do pledge to the Future Peoples of Earth My Life, My Fortune, and My (Sacred Honour?).

signature:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
You own you if not you have been stolen by a thief or thieves and enslaved to their will.
You are responsible for you - You have Free Choice
Perhaps on some world somewhere in the Universe other beings declare themselves as Citizens of the Universe and subject to it's Natural Laws and live in Liberty and Harmony and Peace of Mind knowing that each cares for the other knowing in Reality that they are of the same wondrous source - One day perhaps Earth shall be this place

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Another_Nut

On first read, I like the tone of your declaration.

I have always said that the Declaration of Independence would 'Go Global' One day.

Maybe that day will be today!

Will reread and comment more later,, I need to get dinner and feed the dogs,,, and take a break to think about some of the great Ideas I see here on ATS.

ATS could be the Birth Place of a New Way of Life.
and who would have 'thunk' that !!!

Conspiracy Theorists United for Earth,,,, lol

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

I agree, so lets get started. Surely we can Imagine Another way of Being together on this Earth.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23
reply to post by artistpoet

I agree, so lets get started. Surely we can Imagine Another way of Being together on this Earth.

Seems you have already started - Just keep going - I am
Funny I felt this way as a child perhaps we have to undo that which has been placed on us in our innocence and remember who we truly are

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Your thread is beautiful, right now it may be from the dark night of the soul that light will emerge for humanity and all sentient life on earth, from each single blade of grass to the brightest star in our galaxy.

Each time an individual attains to their highest potential without anymore masks, everything and everyone raises to the next level. So the greatest gift one can give to existence as we know it is to simply become aware of ones awareness.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Your thread is beautiful, right now it may be from the dark night of the soul that light will emerge for humanity and all sentient life on earth, from each single blade of grass to the brightest star in our galaxy.

Each time an individual attains to their highest potential without anymore masks, everything and everyone raises to the next level. So the greatest gift one can give to existence as we know it is to simply become aware of ones awareness.

Thank You for the Compliment, it is an idea of Unity that really interest me at the moment. I agree that Awareness is a component that is not addressed enough in many fields. Our Perception of our Reality does at least form a diagram upon which humanity builds upon to create what we call Civilization and Culture. Focused Awareness upon issues expands out to try and see a Whole. We are Geared towards community and being close to each other, even if it seems otherwise at this moment in history.

I am Human and with that comes a frailty that overshadows and highlights our weakness instead of our strengths.
It is only through much effort that we emerged from the Last Ice Intact as a species. To go into the Future we must become acutely Aware of our Humanity if we are to visit and play upon the Galactic stage someday.

It is time for us to grow up, and with that some will have to be stopped from infringing on others Humanity.
If enough grasp the Power we have just in shear numbers alone, across the planet, Government will bow to the Will of the People and become a true servant of the Whole Earth instead of many and various states.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Glad to see that you can actually wrap your head around this. Also look at the definition for 'person' in law dictionaries :p

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
At last I am debt free, therefore a freeman, but, the police, the tax man, local government, national government, lord knows who else, can still tell me what to do, what not to do, so being a freeman is meaningless, some nameless son of a nameless father sitting in an office somewhere can still have me thrown out of my home, still have my goods and chattels seized, and have me declared insane, so its all small double spheroids.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by pikestaff

If you use dollar bills as currency; you aren't debt free. This is the problem with the middle-eastern nations. They have not succumbed to the international bankers, which is why those Gold dinars are such a major threat. The gold has real value, unlike the fiat currency of the almighty dollar bill that runs this 'reality'.
edit on 3-8-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I believe one effective way of achieving real change is somehow, we would have to create a new political party with branches worldwide simultaneously arising, people are sick of it and it will only take a structured logical alternative for them to choose our side. also if this organisation is widespread from the onset, they couldn't silence us.

yep , I know keep dreaming hehe.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

I am earth citizen number 2118 i stand before you all as a child of mars but a man of earth. And as i stand i shall stand strong. For no human can ever drown the fire that burns in this heart. The land i walk on is borrowed, just like my time here on earth. But one thing i own is my honor. And that honor i shall take sides in. For no mortal man can ever take away what gift i have received thanks to honoring the creator...

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

An idea is indeed powerful perhaps one of the most powerfull things that we as humans create. For with out an idea there would be no fire, no math, no agriculture, and indeed no Ats. It is the act of a sentient being interacting with the world around it and playing with its awarness. Some are bad, others good. Some are silly while others are powerfull.

I believe yours is both a good one and a powerful one.

An idea can be seed or a virus. A seed idea will blossom into something beautiful , bear fruit , and spread in all directions and be as solid as an oak. Such as civil rights and the idea that all created equally. Where as a virus idea is spread and mutated and can infect and destroy. Such as eugenics/superior races and religious extremism.

I believe what you have here is the makings of a lovely seed idea that could one day blossom into a something strong and sturdy. Your on the right path fellow citizen.

I just finished working, I do look forward to hearing more, and contributing but alas slumber is calling my na

Zzzzzzz........ Zzzzzz..... z z z

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Glad to see that you can actually wrap your head around this. Also look at the definition for 'person' in law dictionaries :p

Look at the definition for the word person in The United States Code, and the Uniform Commercial Code. Person has been statutorily defined at least three times.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
In order for us to even begin declaring ourselves as independent, intelligible, sovereign beings. We must first recognize the independence, intelligence and sovereignty of all living organisms( this includes the earth itself). Just as our bodies radiate an electromagnetic field that keeps balance and harmony over the more than 50 trillion cells in our body. So to does the earth give of its own electromagnetic field to keeps balance and harmony amongst all of its cellular living beings. This sense of discord, disharmony and inhumanity we are experiencing today is a direct result of our disconnection from all living things. For quite sometime the human race at large has had a sense of superiority to all living things, even amongst ourselves there exists this sense some are superior to others. Through this disconnection and sense of superiority it becomes fairly easy for some to manipulate and destroy the existence we all share. In this way we begin to act as a cancer on the face of this earth. Cancer in its simplest form is when a group of cells looses its ability to communicate with others, it then looses its ability to die off. Now the cancer cells with the inability to die begin to multiply and begin to deprive the healthy cells of vital nutrition.They can then become invasive if left untreated and start invading other healthy cells and parts of the body bringing down the whole system. Sound familiar? Our current government establishment(Cancer) has become secluded and extremely secretive with us, the people (Healthy cells). The government is all about the control of information CIA, FBI, DIA the list goes on. They've been hoarding information and this disconnection from we the people has allowed them to become the most effective form of invasive parasites that they are. Feeding us fear inducing false information instead, which in turn makes us(healthy cells) cancerous further perpetuating their agenda and keeping us dependent on them. We need to wake up as individuals realize our connection to each other and all livings. In doing so we re-establish our communication and everyone will start to awaken. If you doubt you alone can make a difference here's an interesting tid bit, our hearts electromagnetic field extends outside of our body. Scientists have shown that our hearts electromagnetic field is shaped by our thoughts and emotions and registers in the minds of those around us, whether it be consciously or subconsciously. The minute we begin to believe we are powerless and hopeless we perpetuate those sentiments throughout society as a whole like ripples in a pond. We must change our individual perspectives for it is our perspectives that shape our perceptions of the reality we experience and it is our collective perceptions of that reality that shape the reality we all share.

I will state that this is my individual perspective based on my personal research and experiences and by no means do I intend to pass this of as truth, for that is something we must discover together. MerkabaRising87 Love & Peace to All

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join