It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am EarthCitizen23, a NOT Owned Anymore Human

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Lately, I have posted a few threads, like my last one;

Americans,, We are SO Screwed

and have read heart wrenching threads such as
I have to Close my Business, I am Angrier than I am Sad.
It seems that more and more of us are saying ENOUGH.

We have stories that make us all cringe, scream and cry like this one,

FBI Raids Homes in search of Anti-government literature!

It is Bad.

Do we all agree?

But it can be Different, let's make it so.

I propose Stepping Outside the Box.
Literally.

I declare myself, Human, and Disengaged from the Monopolies of any standing Governments
and their belief of control upon my body, mind, soul and general well being.
With NO Connections to the U.N. or any other worldly bodies of current leadership, I withdraw from any implied links to current systems of control.

I withdrawal myself from inclusion to any plans said entities may claim they have over me and my pursuit of Life, Liberty and my Pursuit of Happiness. NOT THEIRS !! I will gladly pay local taxes that are tied to my current environment. I secede my current address to be Reunified to the One and Only Earth by right of possession.

This can be a roll call for those who see themselves as HUMANS 1st, naturally born with Rights that are not gifts from any state, but from my being a Citizen of Planet Earth.

Many will scoff, ridicule, joke, poke, curse, and claim this is the work of 'the Devil'.

That is OK,

We have to start somewhere to remember we have Only ONE EARTH.

Please take your number,, that you give yourself.

I am EarthCitizen23

24 Where are you?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I totally agree with you.
I just do not think it is that easy to step out of this box.
If it is, let me know.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

That's wonderful in theory, but I see you having some problems when April 15 rolls around. I am not so sure the IRS will be too pleased with this.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Here is the legal definition of Citizen:

citizen n. person who by place of birth, nationality of one or both parents, or by going through the naturalization process has sworn loyalty to a nation. The United States has traditionally taken the position that an American citizen is subject to losing his/her citizenship if he/she commits acts showing loyalty to another country, including serving in armed forces potentially unfriendly to the United States, or voting in a foreign county. However, if the foreign nation recognizes dual citizenship (Canada, Israel, and Ireland are common examples) the U. S. will overlook this duality of nationalities.

Citizenship requires a government to grant such status. Application for, or through the tacit agreement of naturalization, citizenship means swearing fealty to that government granting the status. Along with this status come "civil rights" which are government granted rights as opposed to unalienable rights that preexist government.

What's in a name? While a rose by any other name would smell as sweet, a declaration of being a citizen, regardless of the territory one claims this citizenship, means the surrender of sovereignty for the privilege of citizenship.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

Climbing a Mountain is not always easy,
but you don't start until you take the first step

then the rest is EASY

One Step at a time

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

This is a worthwhile philosophical exercise. I don't think anyone will "curse, and claim this is the work of 'the Devil'. "

I do have an objection to it, though. Certainly, you can secede, states have done it before, but they ran into the same problem you will. Will the other side allow you to secede? They have more guns, jails, and soldiers than you do.

Feel free to adopt any philosophy you choose, but I suspect your position will not be accepted by "authorities." You can protest by going to jail, many great thinkers have, but if you become significant enough you will go to jail, even if you are a "Citizen of the Earth." Be prepared.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by billy197300

Yep, they will certainly not hesitate to throw you back in the box.

A revolution is what the doctor ordered.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

True, and I understand that,

do you have a different suggestion to use when speaking of such then?

Until there is a Unified Humanity that decides to BE HUMAN first, I agree maybe I should not use, citizen.

Resident Alien has never sounded good.

or even Resident,, doesn't have the same feel of empowered self sufficient civic commonality.

Brother and Sister would be more apt maybe,, or cousin, to imply our kinship to each other,, but I find that hokey and bordering on religious terminolgy.

Open to suggestions,

I do govern myself, so, I suppose I could send a edict of some sort to myself.

Always appreciate your input and thoughts.

With all sincerity

EarthCitizen23

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

While technically speaking your use of the word secede is correct in its usage, I believe it is improper and think the more accurate word would expatriate. Expatriate's have generally found it much easier to survive than those who secede.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

This is exactly why more people have to secede in at least philosophical terms from the Ruling elite of each and every country.

To bring them back to the point where the Citizens are again Regarded as HUMANS FIRST,
Citizens to the state Second, maybe third or not at all.

Yes, Authority will scream bloody murder.
But if they rule by law,

they will have to show me the law that says they OWN ME.

then ... we will decide who is right.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

When Moses demanded of a burning bush a name, that bush answered simply: "I Am that I Am".

There is profound power in that response. I Am. What more needs to be said?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Nice sentiment....... but back in reality.......
I am Sam. I live in a country called the England and I don't like a lot about the world in which I am a part but I can't opt out whilst living here as much I would love to, I can't. There may be things I and others can do to change this though but unfortunately the laws where I live will catch up and the financial restraints still exist. I start a business as Earthcitizen24 but it will still be forced to close if it fails and EarthCitizen24 can still have his home raided.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

but, my understanding was that expatriate meant you removed yourself from said State?

sounds right,, so I concur

but, I can't remove myself from Earth yet,, so I would have to secede I believe?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

So very true.

I AM HUMAN.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by b14warrior

I Promise that when the first Billion take the EarthCitizen ''moniker' the World will not be the same.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by billy197300

I am a thorn in their side as much as they in mine.

They are on their last Leg if Americans have any fortitude at all.

Just like the Federal Reserve, they too shall pass. These are the parasites that are keeping Humanity chained,, and that is just in this country,, others too will fall.

HUMANITY IS WAKING UP TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE

HUMANS FIRST!! Not a Number,

Actually the First time I called myself EarthCitizen23 was to actually mock such Numbers, social security etc and the Relationship that they produce to foster obedience to Said Systems of Control and fiscal Slavery.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

The earth citizen concept is what kind of inspired me to come up with my Ats name. The jack part shall remain a mystery : ). I applaud you and your ideals on everyone is entitled to rights. And that the are not simply gifts from a state or government. I wish you all the best in your endevour.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenJack

Thanks CitizenJack,, it doesn't have to be a number like I chose, it can be just as you did, and be based on your Individuality!

I Like It.

Glad to meet a fellow Citizen!!

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Maybe Jean Paul Zodeaux is correct and I should not say secede. I know I am part of what is presently called the USA by birth here, hell I could even run for President,, lol but my real intent is that an UnderCurrent begin.

An Under Current of HUMANS claiming Rights above and Beyond the scope of being born into this country or that country.

As the Fabric of ALL of these Nations, EARTHCITIZENS will be shaking hands to begin with in this experiment.
To Show Solidarity with One and All of Earth, especially the Oppressed BILLIONS who live is servitude to what ever Chance State that happened to be born into.
This is an Acknowledgement of Natural Boundaries.

Your UnWelcome Intrusion into my Life, Destiny and Fate is NOT WELCOME ANY LONGER
DUE TO NEGLIGENCE of Accused States.

My Motto:
The Truth will Set You Free,,YOUR A HUMAN FIRST!!

EarthCitizen23

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I'd rather not take the 'moniker' thanks. I'm sure when people first called themselves American it seemed like a good idea too.

Also, 'human first not a number'? Yet you are EarthCitizen23?
I seriously do like your sentiments but I don't think this is any kind of a solution in practice.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join