It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Counter Psyops - "False TV Channels" Being Broadcast Abroad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Wasn't sure where to throw this, its an ongoing/developing conspiracy so thought ATS Skunk Works was appropriate. Please feel free to move, thanks.

Remember people, all is not as it seems with regard to TV. There have been false TV channels hijacking specific frequencies. Now if this can be done easily enough in Syria it can be done in the USA and Europe.

Syrian Satellite channel Dunya TV, which has played a key role in disclosing different plots against Syria, has been taken off air from Arab satellites of Arabsat and Nilesat.

The Syrian Information Ministry has cautioned the nation against a “fake” satellite channel which carries the logo of the country’s national TV but has actually been set up to broadcast anti-government reports At the moment a fake channel is broadcasting.

counterpsyops.com...

edit on 2-8-2012 by TheMindWar because: Added Icon changed text

edit on 2-8-2012 by TheMindWar because: Typo

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
possibly they think they are as mindless as us westerners in front of the box

we bought the whole wmd crap

if the syrian people buy into this then maybe they will actually want civil war rather than being portrayed to do so

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Insearchofthetruth1987

"if the syrian people buy into this then maybe they will actually want civil war rather than being portrayed to do so"

I wouldnt go that far, Afterall no decent minded individual wants civil war. But I think the Syrians are a little wiser than we are led to believe.

Sorry, I am just hearing on RT by Kofi Annan that there are "deep divisions" in the UN. This is gonna end badly I reckon.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I've ALWAYS said that television is the BIG problem we all face. it controls the vast majority of the people.

Most open minded free thinkers like we have on ats still have a television. It's time to realise that unless YOU throw out YOUR television your mind is being contaminated evey single day. How can you honestly think you can make sound judgments when your being fed lies and disinfo 24/7/365 ???

The syrians should shut down ALL television, that'll cure the problem of fake channels.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Insearchofthetruth1987

I'd say SOME people (here in the UK that is) bought the WMD stuff.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by b14warrior

Which WMD? Lol, there has been so much from the Anthrax tub in the UN to the Yellowcake in Iraq and the Nukes In Iran and Nerve gas in Syria. More like "weapons of mass deception"

top topics

join