It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Panties, Sex, and Real Goblins in Southern Africa

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Incubus is a demon in male form who, according to a number of mythological and legendary traditions, lies upon sleepers, especially women, in order to have intercourse with them. Its female counterpart is the Succubus. An incubus may pursue sexual relations with a woman in order to father a child, as in the legend of Merlin.[1] Religious tradition holds that repeated intercourse with an incubus or succubus may result in the deterioration of health, or even death. From Wikipedia

Nothing new here, just a demonic attack. Most people think demons or demi gods bring luck and can be utilised for their desires. Sadly thats not true, eventually the demon does what it wants.

Its not a joke, these encounters are all to common and become very serious. Demonic sexual attacks are well documented.
Do a search on youtube if you want more information.

Christianity accepts both these demons as legitimate entitys.
They are both subject to Jesus authority if you need assistance.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by borntowatch

I agree with you that there are demons capable of doing such things, but the father said he bought it in 2004. It was destroyed by being tossed into a fire. This doesn't seem like the demons I've read about. Further, it seems the Goblin (or whatever) spent a fair amount of time just stealing panties before it moved on to intercourse. That doesn't seem too "demony" to me.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
What I want to know. Was he a fertile little goblin. With escapades with over 20 Women villagers...guess we'll find out in about 9 months.

Des

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I forgot about that. Wonder what the kids will look like? Have we mapped out the DNA for Goblins yet? I think I see some federal funding for such research.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by Destinyone

I forgot about that. Wonder what the kids will look like? Have we mapped out the DNA for Goblins yet? I think I see some federal funding for such research.

Would be a hoot if they all looked like the Goblin owner's son....plus, they never said where all those panties ended up.

Case closed...I don't think so....

Des

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
hahahaa, best thread title so far in my ATS experience. great way to break up the monotony.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Legends like these are rife in Africa (which makes one wonder). In South Africa this "goblin" is known as a/the "tokoloshe" amongst the rural black communities. It's not uncommon to find a person's (from the aforementioned background) bed standing on bricks to prevent the "tokoloshe" from climbing on the bed.

The legend of the "tokoloshe" isn't well documented so you'll be hard pressed to find a proper definition or description (wiki as an example)... Yet the believe in it is as widespread as that of Bigfoot or Chupacrabra.

Some years ago I wrote an article for the now defunct TinWiki, so I'll have to quote myself on this:

Who and what

The Tokkelosh is described as a short, naked, hairy, black man – or rather half man, half animal. A close resemblance to a Cape Baboon. It supposedly has a face that could either be that of a man or of a monkey. Although he is predominantly covered with hair, he is often described with a beard. His hands and feet are exceptionally big. His genitals are also unusually large – sometimes ridiculously so. His scrotum (and testicles) are often described as so big that he can carry it over his shoulder. (From this his Zulu name “tikolôsj” that actually translates to “Bag-carrier”.)

Other sightings include attributes like the ability to make himself invisible by putting on a hat. There are also legends where he pretended to be human – by hiding under clothes and actually helped people to complete tasks, such as difficult manual labor, but that is about as positive as the descriptions go. He is known to suck the milk from the udders of cows. He is also the messenger for witches and sorcerers (sangomas). He would be the one to deliver a message from the “masters of the dark art” and even deliver illnesses that in many cases cause death.

The Tokkelosh is also a brutal killer. He would kill his victims with his bare hands, breaking their necks and leaving them with faces looking back.
Sex

Another attribute – the one that makes the Tokkelosh so popular, is his sexual abilities. In short the Tokkelosh can be described as a “sexual superman”. According to folklore there is “not a single black man” that can achieve the same sexual feats as the Tokkelosh. The Tokkelosh will visit woman at night and rape them. Some women will “invite” him by putting food out for him. When you do have sex with him, you must speak in a hushed voice, not to anger him, and also never look him in the eyes.

Some believe that he visits unfaithful wives, and others believe that he will visit women that are neglected by their husbands.

It may be the cultural background and traditions of the local black tribes that spawned the legend of the Tokkelosh. An actual “old wives tale”. In the above-mentioned cultures there is a system called “lobola”. When a man wants to marry a young woman he must pay the father of the woman for the right to marry her (Much like the arranged marriages of old Western societies). Traditionally he would make the payment with cattle. In the end the woman has no say in whom she gets married to. Polygamy is also an accepted practice in these cultures. These two factors could leave the women from being sexually unsatisfied. Many believe that it’s this sexual frustration that caused the women to create the Tokkelosh character or to use him as an “excuse” when they commit adultery.

Only existing copy of the article

Images

But this is my favourite:

edit on 3-8-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Sounds to me like a malformed person became the victim of someones sexual escapades.

If you never seen a goblin (lol) then someone with 'Proteus syndrome' will fit the description i guess.
At the other hand, even goblins must get horny now and then.

Joseph Merrick, alias "The Elephant Man":

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Thanks Charles,

Very funny indeed, and whimsical.

Why did I envisage ET when the goblin was finally revealed to the public ?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Would a homosexual goblin (that lived in a boys bedroom) be called 'weird' if he stated sleeping with women?

(could not resist considering your opening line.....!)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
"His scrotum (and testicles) are often described as so big that he can carry it over his shoulder."That made me laugh,little things amuse little minds and all that!Thanks for the story o.p.good fun and interesting.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

edit on 3/8/2012 by glen200376 because: double post(happened when reloaded page for some reason.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
what i found to be quite funny was the closing statement "During the ceremony, eight women from Charisekera and Matanganyika villages positively identified their panties, which mysteriously went missing and were now in the custody of Chief Njelele.The panties were found dumped in a bushy area under village head Pauro about two weeks ago"

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

"As it is I did not know that this goblin has been taking away the villagers' panties until today. What I only knew was that the goblin was at my home, but we were no longer on good terms," said Mr Ncube who at that point looked down in shame.
allafrica.com...

I wonder if it was the panty stealing that made him look down in shame, or the fact that he and the goblin living in his son's room weren't on good terms anymore?

It's kinda hard to tell....

Thanks for this OP - What a bizarre and hilarious story!

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The 62 year old man musta had one hell of a libido, i hope he used condoms during his latenight forays to steal panties and commit rape.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
strange things man... great post

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Funsies aside, these parasites - a word I much prefer to demons - are very common in my experiences with paranormal investigations.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CiAlice

Dear CiAlice,

In my opinion, putting the funsies aside pretty much spoils the story, but as you wish.

Funsies, as you say, aside, is this common behavior for parasites? At first glance it seems to be very human. If it was parasitic behavior, would throwing the statue into fire eliminate the threat?

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by CiAlice

Dear CiAlice,

Funsies, as you say, aside, is this common behavior for parasites? At first glance it seems to be very human. If it was parasitic behavior, would throwing the statue into fire eliminate the threat?

Common as in "panties involved", no. "Common" in "mischievous to absolutely frightening", yes.

Parasites are not human - as you would typically define humanity - but they are live entities of the multiverse. They are us, we are them. Understanding the multiversal complex is tantamount to taking back your life from them.

There are dozens on dozens of parasites I have dealt with personally, and with a team, and what is common is that once you take away their authority over you, which is underscored by the fears that feed them and that they prey, they will diminish in activity, often leave. You have closed their banquet feast, so to say.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
There is absolutely nothing weird about this story at all. These things happen. You know, not everyone can keep tabs on their goblins at all times, and they are sly little buggers. They will lie a lot as well. They are no different from the underpants gnomes, except that they have a step two, which is to "wear" their stolen merchandise. Seriously though, why don't we have pictures? Oh, because it happened in a place where they still believe in goblins, so they probably aren't advanced enough to have cameras.

I really want to know what it was that "looked like a living creature" and was wearing blue panties...It was probably an animal or something they used to trick these people. My guess is that it was an elaborate ruse used to coverup the actions of some African pervert. Case solved.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join