It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible False Flag Obama Assassination Attempt Upcoming?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
From the Constitution Party website -

This rumor involves an agent of the Department of Homeland Security who allegedly informed a reporter at the Canada Free Press of a “false flag” or faked event to be initiated by Obama administration operatives in the hope of preventing the November presidential elections.

Canada Free Press (CFP) is an independent, conservative, electronic daily newspaper, updated several times a day. It boasts more than 100 writers and columnists who file stories regularly to the newspaper from all corners of the globe.

According to the newspaper’s coverage of this DHS “whistleblower,” the event would be a staged assassination attempt on the life of President Obama that would be blamed on “white supremacists” and subsequently used to enrage black and Hispanic communities driving them to rioting all across the nation.

how many other assasinations or attempts have blown up into nation-wide riots across the USA??

I can see why the CP would want this to be true, but now they have poisoned the well - if there is a REAL assasination attempt on Obama all the CT's are automatically going to think it is fulfiling this rumour, whereas there have been and are numerous real and proven threats against Obama by real nut-jobs, many of whom are "white supremists" of one ilk or other.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
must be the same guy who was going to make bush "emperor"

lol

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
didnt i reply to a similar thread today?

oh i see this one is in skunk works!

nice plan so mods cant delete

i cant be bothered to write what i did in other one so please read my last posts and have a chuckle

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Can't say I'd be surprised if obama pulled something like this. Gotta get the pity vote some how, and when he gets re-elected you can just imagine how he'd use it for all out gun control. But yeah, I expect to see this happen.

top topics

join