It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fight For Your New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
There will not be a new world order. Sorry to disappoint you. The old world order rules supreme. The only way a new world order will come about, is if we rise up and create it ourselves.

The 1 percent, the masters of the world, already have complete control. If they wanted us in concentration camps, and under a complete totalitarian state, you can bet they would have done so by now.

You see they don't need physical imprisonment against us, they already rule your mind supreme. (Well maybe not you guys, but the majority). They rule through religion, and the trash they know you can't get enough of on TV. These distractions are keeping your mind off of the real matters of the world. A happy slave is a good slave. But to know you are a slave is bad for them. Slaves are difficult to control.

Don't fool yourself, a slave who thinks he is free is still a slave. This is their best deception and most people are too dumbed down to see it. How many people in the world go to work everyday and earn a pittance? And the elite bankers go home sometimes with bonuses worth millions. Did they work much harder than you? Did they screw up the system? Yet they still go home with bonuses, while you pay for their mistakes.

The financial regulation changes were made by the 1 percent. Don't worry they're ok, but you're the ones worse off. That's what they want. Money is power. The less money you have the less power you have. You're made to believe, the harder you work the more you will get, this is the false philosophy they instill upon you.

The old world order has instilled certain thought processes into you. Those of fear, of something looming on the horizon. People become preoccupied, waiting for this future event. It stops you from focusing on the here and now and becoming aware of the situations of here and now. Don't worry if they didn't get you with religion, they probably got you with fears of an inevitable war, or looming financial and economic crisis (which means nothing to them).

You see it's the old world order that has given the new world order, its sinister motive. They planted it into your minds, so that you believe they are the ones fighting for your interests. They own your minds. You can no longer think for yourselves.

In the end it seems the old world order has already won. They have suceeded in creating a world full of ignavi. A world where people no longer think critically or for themselves. They plant seeds of thought and you act on those thoughts. In the end I fear it is to late to act. The new world order we were all waiting for is already here, I'm afraid.

I know you have probably heard this many times. But I'm sorry to say you are already in the matrix.
edit on 2-8-2012 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

I've always told people that I am part of the "NWO". It's the Old World Order that controls everything and they cling to it like rats on a sinking ship. It is the New World Order that will witness the dismantling of monopolies on the basic needs of humanity.

The New World Order will be beautiful.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

S&F OP!!!!! Semantics at their best! The whole term NWO was created by the same Old World Order families to just implement their plan for global domination!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The only constant is change. One aspect of life evolves and the others follow with it. There is nothing the Elites can do about this change coming and they know it. Just take a look at how beefier security and enforcement has been lately. They are desperately trying to control us and scare. Ultimately, it is only delaying the inevitable.

new topics

top topics

join