It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meteorologist Decodes Chemtrails and Weather Manipulation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

So what? He didn't complete a course. You think that would change what he sees and putting it together with what he knows?

Yes, it most assuredly would change a person's outlook and ability to put information into a cogent form...he definitely does not know the material present in the courses he did not complete. If he did, he would have received credit.

What?.....if he completed his 'course' he'd know something more than he knows now?

Of course! If a person attends a class they come away with more knowledge than they had prior to attending the class.

Please. Stop discrediting him! He explains what happened. People lie all the time about their credentials. That doesn't make them less creditable.

I beg to differ. A lie makes a person less credible. You act as if people who "stayed in a Holiday Inn Express," are the real deal in those old commercials...

He is MORE of a meteorologist than the average person walking the streets so a diploma is not needed!

Prove that. Please.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Very interesting video and, of course, Scott Stevens is saying the same thing that Carnicom said very early on and that was that the humidity levels don't support the official line of 'just persistent contrails.' Altitude, which speaks to temperature, also does not support the official line of 'just persistent contrails.' Frequency also doesn't support the official line.

There is a great deal of data about persistent contrails and their behavior from WWII. Because of this we can know what is and what is not a contrail.

A lot of people know just from observing because things are not looking right and the weather is getting stranger and drought is rampant in the land.

Enjoyed
!!

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
There is a great deal of data about persistent contrails and their behavior from WWII. Because of this we can know what is and what is not a contrail.

Okay, exactly how can we know? What are the criteria?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by waynos

But it was the things he said that made me wonder about his credentials and I clearly stated as much. You promoted him as meteorologist, is it not reasonable to point out that he isn't? I don't think I attacked him personally at all. Maybe you could point out where I did?

Are only believers allowed to be questioning? You hailed a previous poster for having this outlook.
edit on 2-8-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

If your doubts point you towards HA's beliefs he is all for it, as soon as your doubts run contrary to what he wants you to believe you're using character assination, even though you never actually talked about the mans character and you only discussed his credentials. Chemtrailers have no facts on their side, it's not surprising they react this way.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
How to build a Chembuster to dissolve chemtrails and balance climate and weather conditions: www.orgoneitalia.com...

Orgone is the term coined by psychiatrist and psychoanalyst Wilhelm Reich (1897-1957) to define a hypothetical form of energy described in some experiments published in the late thirties .Reich observed microscopically disintegrated organic matter (coal and other organic materials after boiling) in a sterile solution: it would be found on the formation of vesicles, which would have taken a pulsatile movement and a green-blue color. Reich found that the pulsatile motion of such particles in suspension, believed to be loaded with orgone and hereinafter defined "bion", was clearly distinguishable from the Brownian motion of inert particles; observed besides their circular motion in a spiral. (it.wikipedia.org...)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
Scott Stevens is not a Meteorologist - he is (was!) a weather presenter.

What's more he lied about his credentials for that job and resigned when caught.

But wait - there's more - even chemtrail believers thought he is only in it for the money as far back as 2005!

now he is selling "Ormus" -

Stable, non-metallic, orbitally rearranged monoatomic transition elements selected from the group consisting of cobalt, nickel, copper, silver, gold, palladium, platinum, ruthenium, rhodium, iridium, and osmium having a doublet In the infrared spectra between 1400 and 1600 cm-1 and having a d orbital hole or holes sharing energy with an electron or electrons are described. These materials have specific application in forming catalysts, high-temperature ceramics, refractory materials corrosion resistant materials and they exhibit properties of high temperature super-conductivity and energy production. The materials are produced either from ores which do not analyze by conventional instruments for any of said transition and noble metals, or by conversion of pure metals or metal salts of said elements into the orbitally rearranged monoatomic species.

wow....it has silver in it - he's selling poison!!

edit on 2-8-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

every element is poison in the right amounts what is your point?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Why? .. For this? ... "Chemtrails: Shielding the Dual Sun Flyby while Depopulating & Brainwashing? (2012-16)
exopolitics.blogs.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

As a skeptic I wish there was someone trustworthy who could sample the "fallout" so we could actually figure out for real if they contain alluminium, boron and so on.
This topic is one of those topics that i am not sure about at all.
edit on 3-8-2012 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by MDDoxs
Very interesting S+F

I have never subscribed to the Chem trail theories, but the Barium anaology i did find somewhat plausible.

However i still find it incredible difficult to believe that the US government would conduct such practices over US soil, not when they have many willing proxy states...

Who knows....some see "Contrails" others see "them chemmmm trails"

edit on 2-8-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

That's the problem right there.
We already have preconceived notions and beliefs, and our assessments are derived directly from them.

Staring at cloud-like material in the sky leaves us open to all sorts of interpretations.

I try to remain rational and objective. However, like you have mentioned, these preconceptions on the topic of "Chem Trails" is laced with a lot of sensationalism.

Step back for a moment and look at it this way...Spraying chemicals or some kind of reactive agent into the lower atmosphere is a very effective and practical way to reach a large target area or target population.

I just find it hard to believe it would happen over US citizens in the middle of they day and be so obvious....I would be more inclined to believe that "strange and unusual cloud formations over (insert area of US interest)" if this was some kind of chemical/reactive agent testing.

Not the first time that government has sprayed or experimented with people. The US government even injected children and pregnant with radioactive isotopes while telling them it was vitamins or something similar. They dont give a # about the average joe which they see as low life useless eaters.
I highly doubt that much have changed in the last decades..

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by juleol

Its truely unfortunate if they care so little for their citizens if what your saying is true. The only thing i can counter with is that its highly unlikely that everyone in a position of power is evil and has no concern for the citizens of the US,,,,i hope so anyways.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

What is your problem? You don't know what kind of research this guy DID OUTSIDE of school. He may not of completed a course, but he damn sure can use the internet to attain knowledge on ANYTHING.

Prove that. Please.

I really am starting to hate this forum, you can't disprove it,so please don't ask someone to prove something.

There's something up with the skies and these freaking disinfo are not going to work much longer. The hackers will come out of hiding..

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SolarIce
reply to post by totallackey

What is your problem? You don't know what kind of research this guy DID OUTSIDE of school. He may not of completed a course, but he damn sure can use the internet to attain knowledge on ANYTHING.

So can anyone. The problem is the thread is titled "Meteorologist Decodes Chemtrails and Weather Manipulation", when it should be titled "Former TV Weatherman Decodes Chemtrails and Weather Manipulation". Or if you think his knowledge is just stuff he read on the internet then: "Some Guy Decodes Chemtrails and Weather Manipulation"

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarIce

But the OP was presented as the view of a meteorologist, such a view would carry a certain credence. However once again the case in favour of the existence of chemtrails is not what it was purported to be. How many times is that now?

He is perfectly entitled to hold his viewpoint and you are entitled o believe him, but trying to convince others with a lie is out of order.

If had been fired from a job on BBC Look North as a weatherman because I pretended to hold qualifications I didn't and I was put up on here as a "meteorologist" telling you not to believe in Chemtrail theory, would you be so charitable in your disposition? Or would you have been all over it like a sex maniac in a free brothel? Be honest.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

A meteorologist is a weatherman, It's like talking to a empty bot or something..,

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

I'm sorry do you know me? Do you know what I know? Of course not. The same goes for you. You and I are looking for answers correct? so instead of doing what your doing. you should be presenting facts to disprove what he said in the video.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

A meteorologist is a weatherman, It's like talking to a empty bot or something..,

Meteorologists are scientists who study and predict the weather. They have degrees in meteorology.

A TV weatherman is someone who reads and provides local interpretation of the weather forecast on TV. They don't predict the weather. They are often meteorologists, as that's helpful.

Stevens was a TV weatherman. He was once a student of meteorology. He claimed he had a degree in meteorology, but he was lying, so he was fired. Now he's neither a meteorologist or a TV weatherman. Now he's an internet huckster selling strange theories and nostrums.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I don't know what to say,but I have to ask, Why do think this Tv Weatherman (by his own admission) makes him so credible?

Where did he collect his evidence for his research?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

A TV weatherman is someone who reads and provides local interpretation of the weather forecast on TV. They don't predict the weather. They are often meteorologists, as that's helpful.

beebeop bop bop

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

beebeop bop bop

Well I was planning a coherent reply to your last post to me, but, if thats how you respond to a valid point, I see that would be a waste of time

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

No no please do, sorry you wouldn't understand why I said all that, but I have my reasons.

Anyways I was wrong and stand corrected I had the two mixed up, it's just that how he laid out his sentence seemed artificial....if that makes any sense...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join