It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meteorologist Decodes Chemtrails and Weather Manipulation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
reply to post by Human_Alien

But it was the things he said that made me wonder about his credentials and I clearly stated as much. You promoted him as meteorologist, is it not reasonable to point out that he isn't? I don't think I attacked him personally at all. Maybe you could point out where I did?

Are only believers allowed to be questioning? You hailed a previous poster for having this outlook.
edit on 2-8-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

He is as much a meteorologist as the POTUS is president.

He did not finish his degree and was anxious to get on television. He is a very versed and thorough 'weatherman'. He knows more about climate and conditions than the average person. He was good enough to be on television after all. It's not like he was screwing up and that made them look into his background.

Besides, this does not take away from his observation and assessment.

What if a pilot didn't have the mandatory 40 hours to get his license but rather......35 hours. Does that mean we shouldn't accept his opinion about airplanes??
Same difference!! He still knows more than the lay-person!

I am not pushing a label on him by the way! I am simply sharing an 'already titled' video.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Are we really sure about finding barium in air samples? Is this from a reputable source or one of those things that's been repeated again and again? Only reason I ask is that we do air sampling at my place of work. We have never detected barium in our samples. We have detected aluminum but we use aluminum in our process so that's not surprising.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Yes lying about your credentials makes you far less credible. Only a complete moron would claim otherwise. Yes if this idiot actually took some courses he would probably change his mind. I dont understand why your defending him.

Human I get that you believe absolutely everything you read with an alternative slant, but perhaps you should sit back and think. You started a thread with a false title, citing a liar and yet you blindly and doggedly defend the guy. Do you just hate being wrong or are you actually this naive? Oh right, motherships and the sun.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I think if he's indeed a meteorologist (he is not) it makes him even less credible....have you ever known a weatherman to be accurate?....ever?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foundryman
Are we really sure about finding barium in air samples? Is this from a reputable source or one of those things that's been repeated again and again? Only reason I ask is that we do air sampling at my place of work. We have never detected barium in our samples. We have detected aluminum but we use aluminum in our process so that's not surprising.

We have to depend on hear-say but there's a ton of information and research on this matter. As you know, this problem is literally out of our reach so we only have so many options to prove this. If collecting air samples isn't good enough then.....this will forever remain an unprovable problem because even whistle-blowers can't prove their claim.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
A couple of times a year at our company somebody gets walked out . Didn't pass the background check. Sometimes they are good people sometimes oh well should have seen that

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

Yes lying about your credentials makes you far less credible. Only a complete moron would claim otherwise. Yes if this idiot actually took some courses he would probably change his mind. I dont understand why your defending him.

Human I get that you believe absolutely everything you read with an alternative slant, but perhaps you should sit back and think. You started a thread with a false title, citing a liar and yet you blindly and doggedly defend the guy. Do you just hate being wrong or are you actually this naive? Oh right, motherships and the sun.

I believe in chemtrails.
I know there are aliens.
Mothership near the Sun? I merely posted a thread of something I came across.

I ALWAYS use the original titles therefore this is not my title nor was the Mothership/Sun my title.
You're the one slanting things my friend.

People lie ALL THE TIME on their resume. Where do you live?
I am not condoning what he did but as far as I'm concerned, he's as familiar with weather as any bimbo with a degree on the weather channel is. Only, they can't discuss chemtrails. He can. He's free from the restraints of the government that censors the 'programming'.

So discredit him all you want. That won't change the minds of the people who already realize there's something going on in our skies.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Ahh... Scot Stevens....

He gave his final broadcast on Thursday, September 22, 2005, to work full-time on his unique theories of the source of extreme weather events. He has become one of the largest proponents of a theory that events such as major hurricanes, such as Katrina, are actually being created by Japanese scientists (Yakuza weather engineering) using advanced weather modification technology obtained from the USSR during the Cold War,[1][2] or by American deep black project scientists as countermeasures. On Stevens' website, he cites the research of Tom Bearden, another non-mainstream-science proponent.

and this...

The views of Stevens and Bearden are far from the mainstream and have been described as "laughable".[3] The vast majority of meteorologists believe that existing scientific theories explain major weather events adequately.

en.wikipedia.org...(weatherman)

Seems his colleagues don't actually believe him, wonder why?

And when I say colleagues I mean those who report the weather not colleague as in meteorologist, which he wasn't.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by howmuch4another
reply to post by Domo1

I think if he's indeed a meteorologist (he is not) it makes him even less credible....have you ever known a weatherman to be accurate?....ever?

point well taken

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

He discredited himself. I didnt realize you just post the titles.

I believe in aliens, I believe in the possibility of chemtrails. I believe in aliens far more though. They actually make sense. Im just grumpy never mind.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I don't know why this is hard for you, if he has not demonstrated competence in his field by achieving the relevant qualification then he cannot simply be accepted as competent just because he says what you want to hear. Reading out a weather forecast is not the same as understanding the conditions that created it.

You did put a label on him because you put in in your title. I also answered a question of yours on the previous page which you may have missed.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foundryman

I think Barium is more location dependant - ther are surface deposits of Barite in reasonably specific locations - eg Arizona, and it also occurs downwind of some industrial processes.

I'd be surprised if there was never any barium in an urban area though - it is also an additive to diesel, used in vehicle brake pads, and makes fireworks burn green!

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
Scott Stevens is not a Meteorologist - he is (was!) a weather presenter.

So what? He didn't complete a course. You think that would change what he sees and putting it together with what he knows?

What?.....if he completed his 'course' he'd know something more than he knows now?

Prize for stoopedest questin in the thread so far!!

Please. Stop discrediting him! He explains what happened. People lie all the time about their credentials. That doesn't make them less creditable.

Really?

So if someone explains something then that is fine? Like BHA explained how he was born in Hawaii??

He is MORE of a meteorologist than the average person walking the streets so a diploma is not needed!

No - he is NOT a meteorologist AT ALL - just like "the average person in the street"

edit on 2-8-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
As far as Scott Stevens is concern. Something smells rotten. This is staring to feel like a deliberate set up. Here's what I'm thinkin'.

They inserted a deep cover agent (Scott Stevens) into the scene who will later be discredited which will ultimately deal a damaging blow to the entire movement.

This might be the ol' muddy up the waters so there's no clarity routine!
They do this all the TIME in UFOlogy!

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Please. Stop discrediting him! He explains what happened. People lie all the time about their credentials. That doesn't make them less creditable.

So, lying and falsifying data to promote an agenda is okay?

With that logic, we could replace a few words in your quote, and everything should be hunky dorry. Let's see how the message transposes:

Please. Stop discrediting him! He explains what happened. People cheat all the time on their spouses. That doesn't make them less faithful.

I don't have enough palm for my face regarding your logic

edit on 2-8-2012 by ZombieJesus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Does hat mean you are part of the effort? After all, he was discredited pretty rapidly after you drew attention to him with this thread?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I am sure this video has been discussed many times here on ATS.

Also this alone blows holes all in that video...

I am pretty sure you already know that this bill never was discussed after committee, and wasn't even written by Kucinich.

Yet they are using it as evidence. You actually believe these reports don't you?
edit on 2-8-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
I am pretty sure you already know that this bill never was discussed after committee, and wasn't even written by Kucinich.

Interesting the guy who did write the bill, Alfred L. Webre, is appearing with Scott Stevens at the "Consciousness Beyond Chemtrails" conference in LA in a few weeks.

Webre is even more 'out there' than Stevens, having weird theories about time travel, and chemtrails being used to hide Nibiru whilst simultaneously brainwashing everyone, and depopulating, with added HAARP.

en.wikipedia.org...

He was a co-architect of the Space Preservation Treaty and the Space Preservation Act that was introduced to the U.S. Congress by Congressman Dennis Kucinich

exopolitics.blogs.com...

"Chemtrails: Shielding the Dual Sun Flyby while Depopulating & Brainwashing? (2012-16)"
Futurist Alfred Lambremont Webre will present a compelling working hypothesis: that the Chemtrails program was designed with a primary (secret) intent to provide an atmospheric shield to hide from public view the approach of the celestial body Nibiru, a possible brown dwarf twin star to our Sun now beginning to approach its perihelion or closest distance to our Sun.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

The chemtrail theory, and its applications, (of which there are patents) had nothing to do with Nibiru, that's just being silly and derisive of something that has been identified as a possible scenario in the case of a global warming. If you believe in global warming/ climate change/ AGW,it doesn't matter, if there are enough believers where it matters something will happen, and probably has experimentally at least. There is no point in scoffing without some shred of something on the table, you need to address that, and actually in a big way.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
reply to post by Uncinus

The chemtrail theory, and its applications, (of which there are patents) had nothing to do with Nibiru, that's just being silly and derisive of something that has been identified as a possible scenario in the case of a global warming. If you believe in global warming/ climate change/ AGW,it doesn't matter, if there are enough believers where it matters something will happen, and probably has experimentally at least. There is no point in scoffing without some shred of something on the table, you need to address that, and actually in a big way.

I'm not scoffing. I'm pointing out that the biggest chemtrail conference ever, with ALL the major chemtrail promoters, has Stevens and Webre talking in it about their unusual theories. Including hiding Niburu and manipulating the chi of the atmosphere to make money on the stock exchange.

Surely you can't ignore that. What's going on with these "silly" people? Are they disinfo agents. And if they are, then WHO is telling the real story?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join