Meteorologist Decodes Chemtrails and Weather Manipulation

page: 1
18
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Not sure about 'decoding' but he certainly attempts to explain them the way he understands them. This is a very condensed video but gets to the meat of the matter just the same.

He starts by using the analogy of how we swallow barium right before we have an MRI when looking into our circulatory system. And he claims chemtrails are doing the same thing and working in conjunction with HAARP.

The photographs he took at minute mark 9 are very compelling. They actually look like a trail was laid out then something magnetic pulled and tugged at them (HAARP?).





I don't quite understand his explanation of which are or are not chemtrail planes though. If someone could re-explain that to me I'll be much obliged.





posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


I will reply after I have a chance to watch this at home.....Just referencing for later...

What do you think about all of this HA??

I always thought HAARP plays a evil role somewhere along the way.....This sounds interesting


S&F for you my friend
edit on 8/2/2012 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Here comes a Gaul.......you smell chicken?

I will watch the video thx OP



posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I am really open to the possibility of classified high altitude spraying programs, but this topic is rife with problems from the start.

Remember how we would look at clouds and see all sorts of crazy shapes in them?
This is sort of like that.

There are many possible interpretations for what we are seeing here.

It is a valid probability they are up to something, but we need to be cautious because it is easy to get carried away.
It's almost impossible to actually know for absolute sure what is going on here. And all too often, we are left to assume and come up with our own opinion based on our disposition.

So yes, I take the topic very seriously, but I do not take people's comments on the topic very seriously, for obvious reasons. It's a two way street.



posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Very interesting S+F

I have never subscribed to the Chem trail theories, but the Barium anaology i did find somewhat plausible.

However i still find it incredible difficult to believe that the US government would conduct such practices over US soil, not when they have many willing proxy states...

Who knows....some see "Contrails" others see "them chemmmm trails"
edit on 2-8-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)
edit on 2-8-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
Very interesting S+F

I have never subscribed to the Chem trail theories, but the Barium anaology i did find somewhat plausible.

However i still find it incredible difficult to believe that the US government would conduct such practices over US soil, not when they have many willing proxy states...

Who knows....some see "Contrails" others see "them chemmmm trails"
edit on 2-8-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)
edit on 2-8-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)


That's the problem right there.
We already have preconceived notions and beliefs, and our assessments are derived directly from them.

Staring at cloud-like material in the sky leaves us open to all sorts of interpretations.



posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by MDDoxs
Very interesting S+F

I have never subscribed to the Chem trail theories, but the Barium anaology i did find somewhat plausible.

However i still find it incredible difficult to believe that the US government would conduct such practices over US soil, not when they have many willing proxy states...

Who knows....some see "Contrails" others see "them chemmmm trails"
edit on 2-8-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)
edit on 2-8-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)


That's the problem right there.
We already have preconceived notions and beliefs, and our assessments are derived directly from them.

Staring at cloud-like material in the sky leaves us open to all sorts of interpretations.


I try to remain rational and objective. However, like you have mentioned, these preconceptions on the topic of "Chem Trails" is laced with a lot of sensationalism.

Step back for a moment and look at it this way...Spraying chemicals or some kind of reactive agent into the lower atmosphere is a very effective and practical way to reach a large target area or target population.

I just find it hard to believe it would happen over US citizens in the middle of they day and be so obvious....I would be more inclined to believe that "strange and unusual cloud formations over (insert area of US interest)" if this was some kind of chemical/reactive agent testing.
edit on 2-8-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Whatever they are, they are very real and have SOMETHING to do with the sun, In my opinion.

Why?

I look and I look but, I have NEVER seen one at night.
I can't prove that I have never seen one at night as I can't prove a negative.
If you HAVE seen one at night then great, I'd love to see those pics.



posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


I will reply after I have a chance to watch this at home.....Just referencing for later...

What do you think about all of this HA??

I always thought HAARP plays a evil role somewhere along the way.....This sounds interesting


S&F for you my friend
edit on 8/2/2012 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)




Hi my friend


I think my skies have drastically changed in the 50 some odd years I've been here and.......I no longer trust my government. So, I'm not left with a warm and fuzzy feeling about the situation, ya know?


I think we're being handed a trough full of nonsense all the time...... but as long as the media feeds us Sheeple-fodder, most are content.
Such as, (Start story) HAARP is the study of our ionosphere (End story).
And everyone goes about their lives.



posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
Whatever they are, they are very real and have SOMETHING to do with the sun, In my opinion.

Why?

I look and I look but, I have NEVER seen one at night.
I can't prove that I have never seen one at night as I can't prove a negative.
If you HAVE seen one at night then great, I'd love to see those pics.




I have definitely seen 'trails' at night but they are super hard to discern. I think someone with a night-vision lens is the best solution as far as capturing it on film (digital).

What I don't and can't understand is...if this project is for the betterment of mankind then why the secrecy? They do whatever they want whenever they want all the time so why would they care how we'd react (if THAT'S why they don't go public about it)
They screw up our oceans without our so-say or vote so.............................
The more they don't say the more likely there's more to this.



posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I am really open to the possibility of classified high altitude spraying programs, but this topic is rife with problems from the start.

Remember how we would look at clouds and see all sorts of crazy shapes in them?
This is sort of like that.

There are many possible interpretations for what we are seeing here.

It is a valid probability they are up to something, but we need to be cautious because it is easy to get carried away.
It's almost impossible to actually know for absolute sure what is going on here. And all too often, we are left to assume and come up with our own opinion based on our disposition.

So yes, I take the topic very seriously, but I do not take people's comments on the topic very seriously, for obvious reasons. It's a two way street.



Very healthy attitude


Stay vigilant. Don't become complacent and don't speculate!!! Very good muzzleflash



posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash
 





It's almost impossible to actually know for absolute sure what is going on here.


Actually there is a way....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just a thought..



posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
Very interesting S+F

I have never subscribed to the Chem trail theories, but the Barium anaology i did find somewhat plausible.

However i still find it incredible difficult to believe that the US government would conduct such practices over US soil, not when they have many willing proxy states...

Who knows....some see "Contrails" others see "them chemmmm trails"
edit on 2-8-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)
edit on 2-8-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)




Yeah.............I know. It's very hard to get into the minds of the ones who control things.

But it's almost fruitless to speculate because our plate is full enough just trying to accept this. Not to mention, thinking about who might be behind this So it's a vicious cycle and I try not to get into debates about this anymore. I just post threads and agree with those who are opened to this phenomenon and ignore those dismissing it.



posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
While he was certainly a TV Weatherman, I don't think he can accurately be described as a Meteorologist, which, to me, casts doubt on his assertions


In a statement read during Tuesday's 6 p.m. broadcast, David Lynch, vice president and general manager, said WRGB ``hired Scott Stevens to be chief meteor-ologist based on faulty information provided by Scott'' and his agency. WRGB subsequently learned that ``Scott has never completed the necessary academic course of studies that would lead him to the official title of meteorologist,'' according to the statement read by anchorwoman JoAnne Purtan.


This, to me, may be why he seems unware that atmospheric conditions can very quite substantially and are not uniform, as his assessment seems to require. There were several points in the video where he claimed things which seemed wrong and things a meteorologist would not say and this is what prompted me to look.

I only add this as the opinion of a genuine qualified meteorologist would obviously carry a great deal of weight, however this is not it, he does also run a Chemtrail website, though he does seem to genuinely believe what he says, unlike some proponents such as Carnicorn.

metabunk.org...
edit on 2-8-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)
edit on 2-8-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
While he was certainly a TV Weatherman, I don't think he can accurately be described as a Meteorologist, which, to me, casts doubt on his assertions


In a statement read during Tuesday's 6 p.m. broadcast, David Lynch, vice president and general manager, said WRGB ``hired Scott Stevens to be chief meteor-ologist based on faulty information provided by Scott'' and his agency. WRGB subsequently learned that ``Scott has never completed the necessary academic course of studies that would lead him to the official title of meteorologist,'' according to the statement read by anchorwoman JoAnne Purtan.


This, to me, may be why he seems nagware that atmospheric conditions can very quite substantially and are not uniform, as his assessment seems to require.

metabunk.org...



That's the spirit

When you can't cast doubt on the topic, assassinate the character instead!
Way to go (holding up a lit Bic lighter)



posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


But it was the things he said that made me wonder about his credentials and I clearly stated as much. You promoted him as meteorologist, is it not reasonable to point out that he isn't? I don't think I attacked him personally at all. Maybe you could point out where I did?

Are only believers allowed to be questioning? You hailed a previous poster for having this outlook.
edit on 2-8-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Scott Stevens is not a Meteorologist - he is (was!) a weather presenter.

What's more he lied about his credentials for that job and resigned when caught.

But wait - there's more - even chemtrail believers thought he is only in it for the money as far back as 2005!

now he is selling "Ormus" -


Stable, non-metallic, orbitally rearranged monoatomic transition elements selected from the group consisting of cobalt, nickel, copper, silver, gold, palladium, platinum, ruthenium, rhodium, iridium, and osmium having a doublet In the infrared spectra between 1400 and 1600 cm-1 and having a d orbital hole or holes sharing energy with an electron or electrons are described. These materials have specific application in forming catalysts, high-temperature ceramics, refractory materials corrosion resistant materials and they exhibit properties of high temperature super-conductivity and energy production. The materials are produced either from ores which do not analyze by conventional instruments for any of said transition and noble metals, or by conversion of pure metals or metal salts of said elements into the orbitally rearranged monoatomic species.


wow....it has silver in it - he's selling poison!!
edit on 2-8-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien
 



I don't quite understand his explanation of which are or are not chemtrail planes though. If someone could re-explain that to me I'll be much obliged.


That's because he contradicts himself and then moves onto something else without finishing the explanation, maybe he was too eager to get his thoughts out, but a re-take could have helped.

He says that it is NOT the case that short-trail aircraft are regular commercial flights, then immediately states that long trails are marking out the skies for chemtrails, an activity the airlines have no interest in. It's nonsense.



posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
Scott Stevens is not a Meteorologist - he is (was!) a weather presenter.

What's more he lied about his credentials for that job and resigned when caught.

But wait - there's more - even chemtrail believers thought he is only in it for the money as far back as 2005!

now he is selling "Ormus" -


Stable, non-metallic, orbitally rearranged monoatomic transition elements selected from the group consisting of cobalt, nickel, copper, silver, gold, palladium, platinum, ruthenium, rhodium, iridium, and osmium having a doublet In the infrared spectra between 1400 and 1600 cm-1 and having a d orbital hole or holes sharing energy with an electron or electrons are described. These materials have specific application in forming catalysts, high-temperature ceramics, refractory materials corrosion resistant materials and they exhibit properties of high temperature super-conductivity and energy production. The materials are produced either from ores which do not analyze by conventional instruments for any of said transition and noble metals, or by conversion of pure metals or metal salts of said elements into the orbitally rearranged monoatomic species.


wow....it has silver in it - he's selling poison!!
edit on 2-8-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)



So what? He didn't complete a course. You think that would change what he sees and putting it together with what he knows?

What?.....if he completed his 'course' he'd know something more than he knows now?

Please. Stop discrediting him! He explains what happened. People lie all the time about their credentials. That doesn't make them less creditable.

He is MORE of a meteorologist than the average person walking the streets so a diploma is not needed!




WRGB WEATHERMAN RESIGNS UNDER CLOUD CHANNEL 6 SAYS STEVENS LIED ON RESUME

CHRIS STURGIS Staff writer
Section: CAPITAL REGION, Page: B1
Date: Wednesday, February 15, 1995

NISKAYUNA Weatherman Scott Stevens has resigned from WRGB (Channel 6) after station management accused him of lying about his credentials.


In a statement read during Tuesday's 6 p.m. broadcast, David Lynch, vice president and general manager, said WRGB ``hired Scott Stevens to be chief meteor-ologist based on faulty information provided by Scott'' and his agency. WRGB subsequently learned that ``Scott has never completed the necessary academic course of studies that would lead him to the official title of meteorologist,'' according to the statement read by anchorwoman JoAnne Purtan.

Lynch's statement emphasized that Stevens' allegedly false presentation of his credentials and the station's concern for its integrity was the issue, not Stevens' performance.

``During his time at WRGB, Scott Stevens has done a superb job of forecasting the weather. His knowledge of meteorology and his broadcasting experience have provided him with the background to serve you well,'' the statement said.

Meteorologist Steve LaPointe will replace Stevens on the 5, 6, 6:30 and 11 p.m. broadcasts, the station announced.

When contacted Tuesday night, Stevens, 28, an Idaho native, said he never lied about not completing his bachelor's degree at the University of Kansas.

He said he plans to finish his degree, which he originally put on the back burner in favor of a television job. ``As a 22-year-old, when you get a good job offer, that's what talks. My priorities weren't right,'' he said.

He contends that his resignation was forced by a technicality; namely, the credentials required to be a meteorologist.

``Meteorologist is a very vague term . . . and then when you get into television on top of that, it adds another whole mix into it,'' he said.

``It's television. It's different than academia. They're buying a personality. They're buying talent. That's what the TV game is about. It's about people,'' Stevens continued.

He said he has no immediate plans. ``I wasn't thinking about looking for work, to be honest with you. It's time to gather the thoughts, and goals and mind, and go on.''

Stevens said his time in the Capital Region was enjoyable. ``The people have been surprisingly wonderful. You have a lot of preconceived ideas about New Yorkers,'' he said. ``I've enjoyed living up here and was looking forward to a much longer tenure.''

alb.merlinone.net...



posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien
 



So what? He didn't complete a course. You think that would change what he sees and putting it together with what he knows?


So how much of the course did he complete? Most of it? Half of it? Induction day? Was there a course at all?


What?.....if he completed his 'course' he'd know something more than he knows now?


Yes, or at least his knowledge would be measurable. If he failed the qualification at the end we'd know he didn't learn very much wouldn't we?


Please. Stop discrediting him! He explains what happened. People lie all the time about their credentials. That doesn't make them less creditable.


Of course it does! If they really knew their stuff they wouldn't HAVE to lie.


.
He is MORE of a meteorologist than the average person walking the streets so a diploma is not needed!


No he isn't, he is an interested amateur with an opinion, just like all of us.


edit on 2-8-2012 by waynos because: Fixed quote





new topics
top topics
 
18
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join