It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: Nobel Laureate, Wangari Maathai, Claims AIDS an Engineered Disease

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Humans did create HIV/AIDS... by having sex with monkeys without using condoms and by eating monkeys without properly cooking them. Africans can not be trusted with freedom. African activists who point the finger at the evil white man are simply not ready to admit the consequences of their own irresponsible monkey-sex/monkey-eating lifestyles.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by HeirToBokassa
Humans did create HIV/AIDS... by having sex with monkeys without using condoms and by eating monkeys without properly cooking them. Africans can not be trusted with freedom. African activists who point the finger at the evil white man are simply not ready to admit the consequences of their own irresponsible monkey-sex/monkey-eating lifestyles.

Ummmm, wow. Africa's problem is an economic one. HIV is more a "consequence" of poor education, no real access to condoms, hunger (to many, monkeys are like any other wild game), poor living conditions and centuries of oppression.
In the Western world, most of us have access to free condoms if we like. We have access to medicine, and we are all well educated usually before we become sexually active.

Sadly, I'm not sure that Africa is the only continent to contain people who molest animals, so I'm not certain what you were trying to prove with the monkey-sex statement. I hate to admit it, but I've seen worse things than monkey-sex at a sleezy bar in a certain Central American border-town.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 02:55 AM
link   
We have access to free condoms but it makes no difference. Most of Africa are devote Catholics which means protected sex is forbidden. One of the strongest natural human desires, a diease that spread via it and a big population of devote catholics........! too convenient to 'evolve'.

Also I refuse to here the bull s**t about how AIDS evolved into a virus. Evolved from what? from what conditions? where? how did it infect the first person?

All this time Humans have been alive, all these thousands of years then all of a sudden, one day in 1969 or whenever the first case was, the HIV virus comes along. Wednesday NOTHING then Thursday a full blown HIV virus in on the loose.

They will not cure HIV or AIDs because there is no money in doing so. Think of the BILLIONS medical corps make in supressing the diease. Some say American gives a lot of money to help these diease world wide, that money in mostly spent on buying drugs from drug companies. So it leaves in one hand and comes back in the other. There is no cash in making a battery that lasts forever, same reason there is no cash in the cure.

This diease is man made, a diease that can spread through the strongest human desire and can be passed genetically to offspring or other blood contact.

Someone said 'Humans aren't smart enough to make this diease'. How do you know what goes on in govenment labs? have you ever visited a top secret science lab in a govement base? if you have please tell us what takes place there.

Govenments have a history for 'trying' things on out the population without our awareness, they are smart enough to make something like this, after all they have people believing it evolved or it came from monkeys!

There were smart enough to make this diease, but too dumb to contain it for what they wanted it for.

My opinion, of course.

[edit on 11-10-2004 by 7th_Chakra]

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Africans have exsisted thousands of years. AIDS would have been around ALOT sooner if your ignorant comment was true. BTW, the Chinese ate monkeys, Tibeatians do too, infact Some tribes in south American do also.
So again your STUPID comment is dunce. Sex with monkeys??, dirty f**kers have sex with goats, horses, dogs, sheep all around the world, do you see another virus because of it?? idiot!

Use your head next time you post.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   
SINCERE QUESTIONS -

1 - WHY? Why would someone create AIDs/HIV? What would be
the purpose? It's been a financial black hole for our government and
for governments and charities around the world. Billions put into
research .... no cure. This time and money could have been spent on
cancer or other diseases. Why would someone create a disease that
would suck up so much time, money, and resource?

2 - Someone said that AIDS popped up in cities in America and I think
they were insinuating that it was planted there. (Please correct me
if I read that wrong). I thought AIDS/HIV came to America mostly
through one homosexual airline attendant. I can't remember his name
or where I read that. Weren't people able to back trace everything to
a gay flight attendant with a BIG sexual appetite? He had picked it
up while he was on layovers in Africa and then brought it here to the
USA? Anyone remember anything about this?

3 - Somone said much of Africa is Catholic. This is news to me.
(I'm Catholic). I thought most of Africa was Muslim and native
religions. Anyone have any more info on the stats of religion in
Africa? I googled, but really haven't come up with much.

Thanks. These are sincere questions. Please don't flame me
about #1. I just don't understand why any government would
create a disease that would so drain it's own resources.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I just don't understand why any government would
create a disease that would so drain it's own resources.

Population control. It is a fact that tests were carried out on San Francisco and other cities around the sixties. There are documents that prove this. So there is definately the possibility as we know for a fact that tests were carried out in the right areas to match up this conspiracy.

Have a look at this page, has alot of info

The U.S. Government's Secret Testing of Radioactive, Chemical and Biological Weapons on Humans.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
3 - Somone said much of Africa is Catholic. This is news to me.
(I'm Catholic). I thought most of Africa was Muslim and native
religions. Anyone have any more info on the stats of religion in
Africa? I googled, but really haven't come up with much.

Stats below are from the CIA website (URL at bottom of post) - I've only listed the worst affected countries. Figure in parentheses after the country name is the percentage of adult population with HIV/AIDS.

Swaziland (38.8%)
Zionist (a blend of Christianity and indigenous ancestral worship) 40%, Roman Catholic 20%, Muslim 10%, Anglican, Bahai, Methodist, Mormon, Jewish and other 30%
======================
Botswana (37.3%)
indigenous beliefs 85%, Christian 15%
====================
Lesotho (28.9%)
Christian 80%, indigenous beliefs 20%
====================
Zimbabwe (24.6%)
Syncretic (part Christian, part indigenous beliefs) 50%, Christian 25%, indigenous beliefs 24%, Muslim and other 1%
=====================
South Africa (21.5%)
Christian 68% (includes most whites and Coloreds, about 60% of blacks and about 40% of Indians), Muslim 2%, Hindu 1.5% (60% of Indians), indigenous beliefs and animist 28.5%
=====================
Namibia (21.3%)
Christian 80% to 90% (Lutheran 50% at least), indigenous beliefs 10% to 20%

www.avert.org...
www.cia.gov...

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Wow, such a enlightend and informed view!
You would make a good advisor to Bush.. no you'd make it as president... run in 2008, you're bigoted enough!

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I think people under-estimate the environment if they think new diseases and resistant mutations don't happen every day. Who's to say HIV hasn't existed forever yet either was just mis-diagnosed or in a weaker, non-mutated strain. I would think a disease that is so easily controlled by basic individual activity adjustment would not be the the best choice for an erradication program. I also think declaring it a man-made disease without rock-hard evidence is irresponsible. Getting a Noble peace price does not indicate any scientific IQ whatsoever. (or any IQ at all for that matter).

....actually I heard W created HIV in highschool chemistry right after he invented his earthquake machine in shop to destroy California.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LL1
Dr. Robert Gallo, famous for isolating HIV, lent conditional credence to this theory when he said, "the link between the World Health Organization [vaccination] program and the [AIDS] epidemic in Africa is an interesting and important hypothesis. I cannot say that it actually happened, but I have been saying for some years that the use of live vaccines such as that used for smallpox can activate a dormant infection such as HIV".

en.wikipedia.org...

dr. robert gallo is the one WHO created it. funny, eh? it should be called the WDO, the world disease organisation. SARS is their latest brainchild. AIDS is good for wiping out people, but to quarantine them (in big camps already built, using the laws already in place), you need something airbourne.

buy, 'healing codes of the biological apocalypse', by len horowitz for documentation on the creation of AIDS. research 'the report from iron mountain' for more insight.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join