It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Problem with Greer

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Undeadlady
It is perfectly normal for the undercover ATS'rs to post threads like this just when something important/significant is going to happen in the near future. It makes us all think twice about someone we trust, shake it off, don't fall for it. Dr Greer is real, and honest, ive done my research too.

Here's some important and significant information imparted by Greer regarding free energy -

"It appears we have found a Holy Grail type device," Greer said. He's set up a company called Space Energy Access Systems to promote such innovations. "This is the most astounding…object I've ever seen in my life," he exclaimed, saying that the plan was to test and then make a prototype of it, before it was introduced to the public at large. The device which collects its own energy could fully power cars, homes and industries. Greer said that one reason he made this announcement on Coast was to prevent this amazing development from being suppressed or eliminated, as has often happened with energy advancements in the past.

That's right, he's found the Holy Grail of free energy devices. He chose to reveal this world-changing event on Coast to Coast radio station. Oh, and he said this in 2003!

But what became of the free energy device he claimed to have held in his hand. Well, the program of development had to go through 3 phases -

Greer outlines the phases-

Phase I will require up to $500,000 in capitalization.

phase [II] is estimated to cost between $2 million and $20 million

several billions dollars in capitalization will be needed during Phase III.

You gotta laugh at his audacity!!

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Good Lordy, this thread stinks of jealous people, prolly poor as dirt with Uncle Sam paying their Internet connections.

I'm disillusioned. Yeh.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Another fun fact about Greer:

He boasts in one of his videos (that I will not post due to consideration of T&C) while asking for money, that he's rigged a "Dead-Man's Switch" to automatically release tons of Disclosure and black-mail like information to the public media, the internet, and several other sources, claiming it's all for his guaranteed protection.

"Dead Man's Switch" huh?

I suspect that some of the more fervent converts and groupies of Greer-ism, eventually jaded and disenfranchised from series after series of empty promises and continued drawn out lip service given time and again after fruitless financial support, might one day attempt to force the issue by calling on the "Dead Man's Switch" bluff in hopes of seeing if anything falls out of the tree when shaken.

Of course, if anything controversial along the lines of Phil Schneider were to happen to Greer, just like Phil Schneider, such controversy would only serve to ratify his fabrications among believers, making him a martyr, which in a way would be hilarious especially if nothing ever were to result from said threatened "Dead Man's Switch" being triggered.

Ah, silly charlatans and their empty promises, threats, charades, and the people that buy into it.

It's all so entertaining. I wonder what his next scheme after the Sirius film and Alien Autopsy hoaxes have run their lot will be?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Originally posted by Andromedabound

I really don't think he's making a killing out of this. He would be way better going back to being a surgeon.

Kinda makes you wonder why he doesn't, don't it?

He has done more good than he ever could have staying a surgeon. Earning a LOT less money for himself.

The '01 press conference had a chance of blowing the whole thing wide open. Many high level officials speaking the truth about UFO's to a packed media hall. I don't care what you say has happened since, the cat was almost out of the bag right there and then.

Tell me, what would you do if you were tasked with disclosure? Sit on a website and post a few profound comments? What have you done?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I really don't think he's making a killing out of this. He would be way better going back to being a surgeon.

On a recent IRS filing for one of his 501(c)(3) tax-exempt "educational" foundations, Greer lists revenue (contributions) for that year as ~$956,000. However, he lists $206,854 to a company as expenses for, "training, lectures management, meeting and office space, educational materials, printing books/DVDs." These expenses are then deducted from revenue to get a "total assets" figure of $731,887. But wait!

The company that Greer paid $207,000 to for management/office space/materials/books/DVDs - that company is wholly owned by... guess who... Dr. Steven Macon Greer.

BTW, the above monetary example only concerns the tax-free donations for one of his foundations - this is NOT his personal income from numerous and other various sources.
source

The promises of 'aG8 country' coming forward with disclosure any day now (6 years old) does bug me though I must admit. He's a smart guy no doubt, so why would he discredit himself so readily? Makes no sense.

It makes sense when you factor in that there's a sucker born every minute. Greer doesn't care about those who have discovered he's a fraud. There's always a new generation of naive people who will believe his next scam. The successful crowd-funding of Sirius being a fine example.

Like George Bush so eloquently stated, "fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me - you can't get fooled again."

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Kinda makes you wonder why he doesn't, don't it?

He has done more good than he ever could have staying a surgeon. Earning a LOT less money for himself.

The '01 press conference had a chance of blowing the whole thing wide open. Many high level officials speaking the truth about UFO's to a packed media hall. I don't care what you say has happened since, the cat was almost out of the bag right there and then.

Tell me, what would you do if you were tasked with disclosure? Sit on a website and post a few profound comments? What have you done?

How so? Was he really that bad of a surgeon? Exactly what good has he done? I'm serious. Explain precisely what he has done that could possibly compare with saving lives and easing suffering. One tangible, quantifiable contribution to society. New technology? Cure for disease? Absolute proof of life on another planet? Solution to the worlds environmental issues? Almost and $1 will get you a cup of McCoffee.

I LOVE the stilted language you guys use... "tasked with disclosure". Get over yourself. You are not that significant. What have I done? Transfer $1000 into my paypal account and once my financial goal has been met, all will be disclosed.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
It's a nice species to belong to, nuh?

A device that will halt the world drinking-up the oil resources and bring the
yearning for coin to an end.
A machine that gathers it's energy harmlessly and has no effects on our
-already creaking planet.
No more money worries. If we choose to keep a monetary system, then
the wealth that comes along with this 'free energy' contraption can be used
to assist struggling countries and their people.

But regardless of it's benefits to mankind and the better-path it would set us
upon... and let's ignore the idea that this 'engine' could put us among the stars
as a species that could actually go out there and look for Mr. Gray and his little
green-cousins... the bottom-line is that it's gonna cost yer' up-front.

Kids still straving to death, countries still killing over oil and vast resources wasted
to just get us low-orbits.
Cheers Steve and It's a nice species to belong to, nuh?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
It's a nice species to belong to, nuh?

A device that will halt the world drinking-up the oil resources and bring the
yearning for coin to an end.
A machine that gathers it's energy harmlessly and has no effects on our
-already creaking planet.
No more money worries. If we choose to keep a monetary system, then
the wealth that comes along with this 'free energy' contraption can be used
to assist struggling countries and their people.

But regardless of it's benefits to mankind and the better-path it would set us
upon... and let's ignore the idea that this 'engine' could put us among the stars
as a species that could actually go out there and look for Mr. Gray and his little
green-cousins... the bottom-line is that it's gonna cost yer' up-front.

Kids still straving to death, countries still killing over oil and vast resources wasted
to just get us low-orbits.
Cheers Steve and It's a nice species to belong to, nuh?

Patent it. Make it. Market it.

Or come up with BS excuse after BS excuse as to why you can't.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

... I agree with your last comment and it get's my straps in a twist!
I absolutely hate it when these carpet-baggers show up and talk about
their yearnings and wants to make Earth a better planet and the people
who reside here -a better species.

Money talks and I suppose a more-peaceful world walks...
If I was an extraterrestrial explorer and came upon our blue orb, I think I'd
bank left and take a look at the 'waving-figure' on Mars.

Good thread.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Greer has lived life on his terms and is rich and famous because of it. While all of you rant and rave about how he is a swindler and a sociopath he is sitting around with his wealth enjoying life.

So who has the problem again??

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Anyone else notice they misspelled acquiescence?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I can see someone being fooled by greer,,i was,,but billy meier beleivers,,and there are a plenty,,have no excuse..Dont forget the other hoaxers..

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

"And you can be sure that if Greer is involved, so too will be money. Whether it’s $700 for his “Ambassador to the Universe Training Program” or donations so he can publish his next tell-all movie, Sirius, sure to shake the world to its foundation, or a camping trip into the woods where he puts on a light show designed to “vector in” UFOs, you can be sure it will only set you back a few hundred dollars. Oh, and you have to sign an agreement that if you are abducted by aliens during one of these sessions you will not hold Greer responsible (presuming you manage to return, of course.)"

That has to be *the* most monumentally hysterically funny paragraph I have read in quite a while!

OMG- "Ambassador to the Universe training"?! $700????? And for those of us (we know who we are) who are *certain* we are (how shall I put this) in a real sense, dealing with ETs- Not the fruit flakes, the real, normal people who are sure they are abducted, and don't make a real fuss about it- Mebbe on here occasionally... AND EXPERIENCE IT FOR FREE. And... a... movie. A supposed tell all. Oh, MY. On another note, if someone can contact Greer, Full Sail University might help him out with the filming. He'll save $$! And I might make a little $$ as an extra. And then...(giggle) a "light show to vector in UFOs" (continues laughing harder). ET has ships that travel LIGHT YEARS. How- Not a point of discussion here. If ET has ships that can do that, what the HELL do they need for light shows?! They have... you know...*sensors*, and crap like that. And windows. And audio pickups. (cannot stop snickering) Being abducted would actually be a frigging relief!

See- the instant money comes into play for stuff like this- Buyer Beware. FREE information can be found throughout the internet, and *gasp!* the LIBRARY.

"You can't make this stuff up."

Obviously, with a profit motive, you too, can make this stuff up (or be better at it?). If I ever decided to get really dishonest (not likely), I could too, and have really *good* convincing photo and video "proof" to boot. I gots Photoshop CS6, courtesy of my school. *grin*. Cannot wait to take it for a spin later...

edit on 3-8-2012 by wylekat because: I HATE SPELL CHECK!

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
I truly experience mind-boggling moments when I try and comprehend how a person can tell such blatant whoppers and still look at himself in the mirror.

I cannot figure out how someone can tell whoppers like that, and masses of people believe...!

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by votan

So who has the problem again??

The people whose money he took?

Your defence of Greer in those terms would equally apply to a crooked banker or a Mafia boss. We should release financial fraudsters immediately because they were just living life on their terms.

C'mon you have to admit that style of defence would remove responsibility or guilt for every known misdemeanour and crime we know.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by votan

The problem is that no matter how much money he has, as soon as it becomes clear he is making up things to earn money from it, he should be shut down.

I think you've got wayy too much democracy there, you need to make a law that abolishes earning from hoaxes.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

I've seen a *REAL* orb. Not in a photo. No Greer, no losing a few hundred- just the contents of my bladder.
Thing was 15-20 feet from me, and was doing a wonderful impression of a bike light- before it swerved 90 degrees, lit up the woods by the road, and went out. I didn't know I could break the world record for the mile....

I LAUGH at these 'orb pics'. Mostly from that experience, and because- any yahoo can make one with a camera with a flash, and a piece of paper behind the flash. I did that, too, unwittingly while taking Disney pics. Had my map behind the flash, took pics, and ...OOOH! Dust Orbs! Supposed dead people EVERYWHERE!

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Sometimes the it's hard to tell if some of the people in the field are in it simply for the money or really have something to contribute to the search for the truth. The ufo field itself has been troubled by people simply seeking publicity and or course the true nut cases who are really out there. That is part of the problem trying to sift through the fantasy to get to the facts. My hope is something comes along that provides undeniable proof.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by fah0436
reply to post by Druscilla

I could maybe agree with some of the things your saying. He does have some 'groupies' and they do tend to be under his spell a lot.

But none of what you propose can explain my experience on the beach where no one was within fifty feet of me. Nor the picture. Nor the helicopter.

edit on 8/2/2012 by fah0436 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/2/2012 by fah0436 because: (no reason given)

Here's my theory:

He is a con artist, with government "help", because he follows their party line.

Before you whine at me- I have had *real* encounters. No, I do not have photos. I wish I did. No, I didn't spend hundreds to get these encounters. One DOES NOT HAVE TO.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join