It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Problem with Greer

page: 7
92
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Undeadlady
It is perfectly normal for the undercover ATS'rs to post threads like this just when something important/significant is going to happen in the near future. It makes us all think twice about someone we trust, shake it off, don't fall for it. Dr Greer is real, and honest, ive done my research too.


This coming from someone with 6 whole posts.

If Greer were genuine, don't you think something would have happened some time in the last 15 years of his empty promises?

If Greer is so genuine and honest, could you tell us what's going on with his groupie followers, late at night, on these camping trip expeditions, when his wife is not around, after he's been running around half naked with his shirt off?

Is this 'near future' you talk about in the next few weeks, months, or are you talking about another decade or more of waiting around while we watch Greer ask for more money?

Please, if he's so honest and real, tell us what your 'research' says about his Free Energy project?
What happened to the Free Energy that was suppose to change the world?

If he's so honest and real, what happened to the Disclosure Project?
Where's the Disclosure? We have been waiting 12 years for it since that press club meeting.

If he's so honest and real, then, could you please enlighten us about the "mothra' picture posted on the OP of this thread?

If he's so real and honest, then, why is he always asking for money and making promises that never ever never come true, and then coming back later to ask for even more money?


edit on 3-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)




posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Greer i do believe has insider information but i would take his `disclosure promises with a pinch of salt`

he does it every year



posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Originally posted by Undeadlady
It is perfectly normal for the undercover ATS'rs to post threads like this just when something important/significant is going to happen in the near future. It makes us all think twice about someone we trust, shake it off, don't fall for it. Dr Greer is real, and honest, ive done my research too.


This coming from someone with 6 whole posts.



edit on 3-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)


Just because ive only made 6 posts doesn't mean i dont read lots. Totally useless and pointless comment to make and nothing to do with the topic. Please don't make jibes and stick to the topic.

Sure Mr Greer probably has lots of loonies following him around, but what person in the spotlight does not?



posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
What people have to understand is that the disclosure project was a mere 12 years ago, 12 years is just a blink of the eye. Disclosure will happen and Dr Greer will be at the forefront of this when it happens, but dont expect something world changing to happen in a few years, these thing can take up to 50 years. And 50 years is also nothing in terms of life on earth. Theres always people wanting things NOW. Have patience as its going to take awhile. To many impatient people thats the problem "gimme it and gimme it now" attitude.



posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Undeadlady
 


You didn't answer my other questions, and you've made a statement of authority on the topic by claiming you've done your research.
If you've done your research as you say, then, please enlighten us on all these unanswered questions.

Greer has been at this since at least 1996 as evidenced by a video posted earlier.
He's thus been making promises and claims since at least 1996.
Please show us the eye-opening unassailable, world changing, revolutionary breakthrough, consciousness awakening results that are suppose to change the the entire planet.

He's been making these promises a very long time. Is it like baking a cake and it just isn't done yet?

Last I checked, since 1996, things have gotten worse around the planet than better.

Answer all the questions, and stick to the topic as you've requested yourself.


Oh wait, you've posted more:

Originally posted by Undeadlady
What people have to understand is that the disclosure project was a mere 12 years ago, 12 years is just a blink of the eye. Disclosure will happen and Dr Greer will be at the forefront of this when it happens, but dont expect something world changing to happen in a few years, these thing can take up to 50 years. And 50 years is also nothing in terms of life on earth. Theres always people wanting things NOW. Have patience as its going to take awhile. To many impatient people thats the problem "gimme it and gimme it now" attitude.


Okay, so, on the other side of the coin, please enlighten us why "Gimme-your-money-right-now" Greer can't just be patient and do everything on his own dime. Enlighten us as to why he needs our money right now if all these disclosure promises won't be happening for another 50 years?
Please enlighten us about the urgency of his messages and promises that promise results right now, very soon, in the next weeks.


edit on 3-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by schuyler
 


Have to firmly disagree with you.
I can see why you have come to this conclusion, but you've missed/distorted a few important points:

He was earning $300,000 / year as the head of Emergency Surgery at a district hospital before he gave it up for ten years of voluntary work trying to expose the UFO cover up (pre 2001).

He has a large family to support, and working full time on disclosure how do expect him to pay a mortgage? How would you fund a life work such as his? Collect cans? He asks for funding and people give. All intensive alternative information sources need funding from somewhere.

He has done more than anyone else to bring hundreds of credible whistleblower/witnesses to the media and masses. If you dispute this then tell me who has accomplished more in this regard?

He DID brief a sitting CIA director, like it or not. Of course Woolsey would give a cover story, he was still an official when the story came out. Why else was he there do you suggest? Have you had dinner with the current CIA director? No. Open your eyes, Woolsey gave a cover story.

Yes he has not delivered on his claims, and unfortunately this has happened often lately I admit. Maybe he has fallen off the rails a bit. How do you explain him and his number 2 both contracting metastatic terminal cancer at a young age in the same month? Maybe they have hit him with mind control weapons, some form of high tech MK Ultra who knows. I believe they might have messed with this guy, he was one of the biggest pains in the ass the elite have had to deal with in a long time.

His legacy can be judged better in 20 years I believe. If we are hit with a false flag alien invasion, he would've done more to alert the public than everyone else combined.
Think about that for a minute. It's big.



posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by fah0436
reply to post by Destinyone
 

I've provided some hard yet anecdotal evidence that he is not a complete fake.

I have yet to see substantial evidence from anyone else that he is a fake.


edit on 8/2/2012 by fah0436 because: (no reason given)


There is no such thing as "hard yet anecdotal" evidence. There is anecdotal & then hard facts. It can also be called here'say, but regardless what you have provided is merely anecdotal, no more no less.

EDIT: And despite repeated requests you have not provided the single piece of actual evidence you claim to possess, namely the photograph you have described.
edit on 3-8-2012 by marker3221 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by Undeadlady
 


You didn't answer my other questions, and you've made a statement of authority on the topic by claiming you've done your research.
If you've done your research as you say, then, please enlighten us on all these unanswered questions.

Greer has been at this since at least 1996 as evidenced by a video posted earlier.
He's thus been making promises and claims since at least 1996.
Please show us the eye-opening unassailable, world changing, revolutionary breakthrough, consciousness awakening results that are suppose to change the the entire planet.

He's been making these promises a very long time. Is it like baking a cake and it just isn't done yet?

Last I checked, since 1996, things have gotten worse around the planet than better.

Answer all the questions, and stick to the topic as you've requested yourself.


Oh wait, you've posted more:

Originally posted by Undeadlady
What people have to understand is that the disclosure project was a mere 12 years ago, 12 years is just a blink of the eye. Disclosure will happen and Dr Greer will be at the forefront of this when it happens, but dont expect something world changing to happen in a few years, these thing can take up to 50 years. And 50 years is also nothing in terms of life on earth. Theres always people wanting things NOW. Have patience as its going to take awhile. To many impatient people thats the problem "gimme it and gimme it now" attitude.


Okay, so, on the other side of the coin, please enlighten us why "Gimme-your-money-right-now" Greer can't just be patient and do everything on his own dime. Enlighten us as to why he needs our money right now if all these disclosure promises won't be happening for another 50 years?
Please enlighten us about the urgency of his messages and promises that promise results right now, very soon, in the next weeks.


edit on 3-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)


I really don't think he's making a killing out of this. He would be way better going back to being a surgeon.

The promises of 'aG8 country' coming forward with disclosure any day now (6 years old) does bug me though I must admit. He's a smart guy no doubt, so why would he discredit himself so readily? Makes no sense.

edit on 3-8-2012 by Andromedabound because: posted before typing




posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Andromedabound
 


Great response.

Greer and others have made this their life quest, and as such, have a right to earn a living. There is something called "right livliehood."

I don't agree with everything Greer has said and done. I, too, became dissappointed after his initial press conference.

But I still commend the number of people he has awakened---an immeasurable amount. And in the vast context of time, we cannot underestimate his impact. Sometimes it is neccessary to look at the big picture.

I say--don't shoot the messenger.

We need all the soldiers we can get.



posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla
 


I hate to be the one to break this to you but conscious/spiritual awakening is not something Mr Greer can "promise" or give to you, this is something you will have to discover within yourself. Sitting back and expecting this to be given to you by someone else is naive. I understand your impatience and its ok to be like that, Dr Greer is truly a brave man and the truth he is trying to uncover is a mammoth task. I don't expect him to succeed for many many more years, unless ofc life from elsewhere comes to us first, before disclosure. And to be honest i hope it doesn't, because it scares me. Sorry for not answering your questions, but the truth is i really cba. Have a nice day.



posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Andromedabound
 


I'm not sure I understand why people are still waiting for disclosure. I believe disclosure has begun.

A mere five years ago there were very few television shows on UFO's, not to mention the fact that the words brought instant ridicule to anyone who spoke them. This has changed incrementaly in the past decade.

People are watching Ancient Aliens and other shows and discussing them at work the next day. I've had conversations with people who--in the past--I'd never dreamed of broaching such a subject with. People are talking and watching and listening and opening up to the idea en masse. Our consciousness about such matters is changing.

Progress happens in small steps. Big ships turn slowly.
edit on 3-8-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
All Steven Greer is is a modern day snake oil salesman, selling his wares to the uninformed and the gullible. His skills as a wordsmith would be better suited to politics, As he and politicians both promise everything and deliver nothing. He relies on those of blind faith to say 'shut up and take my money!' to further his own cause, which i severely doubt is disclosure.

After all, why would he be pushing for the government to disclose proof of E.Ts', when he has supposedly has proof of such things already? As for his UFO contact experience (Which will cost you a fortune, but includes some free steak knives), has anyone ever seen any 'consumer testimonies' from satisfied costumers? of course not.

It took decades of investigation and ridicule for ufologists to get UFO research the respect it deserves . Sadly people like Greer and Billy Meier are undermining all that good work.

And yet there are even more unstable characters out there, just look at James Casbolt. Someone should tell that guy that he shouldn't be drinking the bong water.




posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
reply to post by Andromedabound
 


I'm not sure I understand why people are still waiting for disclosure. I believe disclosure has begun.

A mere five years ago there were very few television shows on UFO's, not to mention the fact that the words brought instant ridicule to anyone who spoke them. This has changed incrementaly in the past decade.

People are watching Ancient Aliens and other shows and discussing them at work the next day. I've had conversations with people who--in the past--I'd never dreamed of broaching such a subject with. People are talking and watching and listening and opening up to the idea en masse. Our consciousness about such matters is changing.

Progress happens in small steps. Big ships turn slowly.
edit on 3-8-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)


I have to return the favor here and say great post!

Big ships turn slowly
love that.

I just don't know why people see a couple of bad traits in someone and throw the whole lot out. It's just ridiculous. If your husband/wife saw a few of your flaws would she decide you were no good and throw you out? (possibly bad example).

This guy's done far more good than bad. The bad in my view is pretty much confined to over promising and under delivering. He is an optimist, you would have to be in his line of work!



posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Undeadlady
reply to post by Druscilla
 


I hate to be the one to break this to you but conscious/spiritual awakening is not something Mr Greer can "promise" or give to you, this is something you will have to discover within yourself. Sitting back and expecting this to be given to you by someone else is naive. I understand your impatience and its ok to be like that, Dr Greer is truly a brave man and the truth he is trying to uncover is a mammoth task. I don't expect him to succeed for many many more years, unless ofc life from elsewhere comes to us first, before disclosure. And to be honest i hope it doesn't, because it scares me. Sorry for not answering your questions, but the truth is i really cba. Have a nice day.


I could care less about any pinesol pine fresh pine needle third eye gland crystal power hug a rainbow consciousness changing spirituality.
The absence of spirituality and any other similar voodoo nonsense in my personal life is quite fine, acceptable, and just the way I like it.
Just show us the aliens. How hard is that? Evidently it requires lots of monetary contributions to one particular cheeky individual.

Oh, but wait, I have to buy into some new age crystal power religion and sell my soul to it if I ever want to see aliens because my vibration levels have to be elevated?

Right.



edit on 3-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

This coming from someone with 6 whole posts.

edit on 3-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)




O yea of convenient memory, I can recall when you complained that your post count, at the time in the teens, should make no difference to your credibility.

Shamey, Hon, shamey.



posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andromedabound

I really don't think he's making a killing out of this. He would be way better going back to being a surgeon.


Kinda makes you wonder why he doesn't, don't it?



posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by schuyler
 


thankyou for a succinct post , clearing up many thoughts i have had since that 2001 conference..
yep i was taken in by his diatribe then , but not now.



posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andromedabound

I just don't know why people see a couple of bad traits in someone and throw the whole lot out. It's just ridiculous. If your husband/wife saw a few of your flaws would she decide you were no good and throw you out? (possibly bad example).


Definitely a bad example. :-))



posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigercat1971
So would I be right in saying that your intelligence work in the CIA and NRO gave you the knowledge / proof that they are here?


Never worked with of for the NRO. Never worked on a CIA project that involved EBEs, ETS or other extraterrestrial entities. Only years of paranormal research, activity, investigation and involvement can I claim.


Originally posted by tigercat1971 And then you paid Mr Greer to see / meet them? If you do indeed have that background then you didn't learn much did you.


I did not pay yet I learned a great deal.



posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss

I was the OP earlier today whose thread was removed (for reasons that don't make any sense to me. My source was an email to me from Greer, which I pasted, since I couldn't link to it, and there was no solicitious requests in my thread, etc. etc.) And yet, it was removed.



Originally posted by torsion The email was effectively a request for money by Greer which is why the thread was removed. Following the links identified is as part of his pyramid scheme.


Hardly such a thing. There is nothing illegal about a simple funds solicitation.



new topics

top topics



 
92
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join