The Problem with Greer

page: 38
<< 35  36  37   >>

join

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

If Greer, or any of these other shysters, really wanted to "Help Mankind," then he'd Open Source this and put it out for peer review.

Open source and the possibility of peer review is well overstated by those who have little knowledge of either.

...someday you will learn!

Teach me!

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSkeptiko

Originally posted by schuyler

If Greer, or any of these other shysters, really wanted to "Help Mankind," then he'd Open Source this and put it out for peer review.

Open source and the possibility of peer review is well overstated by those who have little knowledge of either.

It's probably useless to respond to this in view of the banned status of this guy, but just for the record I have contributed to Open Source software and also been published in peer reviewed journals. So I do think I know something of both. The point still stands, though. These devices are always "under wraps" and never allowed to be examined.

...someday you will learn!

Teach me!

This is kind of strange because I don't recall typing the last paragraph of that post, especially not the last line. Upon investigation it actually comes from a post by tinhattribunal. It must have been at the bottom of the post I replied to. I didn't see it, so it looks like it came from me. My mistake in quoting. You can verify this for yourself by looking at the post.

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
if i made a free energy device ... i wouldn't want to sell one to you.

Complete silliness.

edit on 10/27/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

<< 35  36  37   >>

join