It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Problem with Greer

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
thankyou for information

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by fah0436

Originally posted by torsion

Deceitful photo editing could also apply. Fah states that he wasn't shown the photo until 30 minutes after it was taken. If the photo was genuine they would have drawn immediate attention to it, shown it within seconds of taking it and tried to observe the phenomena and take more photos. The 30-minute delay adds to the ever increasing mound of evidence that CSETI/Greer is a fraud.

Photo editing - NO!
As i've said many times, the orbs were NOT visible when the photo was taken. So NO immediate attention was even possible, RIGHT!!!!!

It wasn't until the data was reviewed on the beach during a break that the orb photo was discovered.
And then it was immediately displayed for everyone to see on a laptop screen - only screen big enough for a group to see simultaneously. And my estimate is that the picture was taken about 30 minutes before that display.

I see no real possibility of photoshopping, partial tinting, multiple exposure overlay or image manipulation on the beach. Too dark, cold and windy.

Much easier and safer to get an image on a lense filter and use that.
Not that I think or believe that was done.

edit on 8/13/2012 by fah0436 because: (no reason given)

Dude you are kidding yourself!

In 30 minutes a competent photoshop artist could do pretty much whatever they goddam well liked to that image.....Just because you didn't see them do it doesn't mean it didn't happen. The picture was almost certainly forwarded by wireless connection to a co-conspirator, edited and sent back by the same route.

If you fancy coming over to the UK we have a wood near here where there are Faeries.....Wanna get your picture taken with them? Of course the Faerie are invisible to the naked eye, but they show up real well on digital images. Forward me your bank details and I can make it happen.....Guaranteed!
edit on 26-8-2012 by squarehead666 because: S&P

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong
reply to post by Unity_99

I'm thinking Greer can't even sit in full lotus.

What a fake.

edit on 18-8-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

Hey thanks for the video, but it doesn't have anything to do with Greer, it has to do with a legendary UFO researcher Vallee. I like how in the video, he admitted to investigating underground alien bases (Dulce) and he said they were still in his open book, I wanted that confirmation because he was very close to the strangeness and I wasn't sure if he was a skeptic about it.

For my input on Greer, I think many posts in this thread have pointed out how shameful he his, I wouldn't think he would need to lie in order to make a living.

Here he interviews Paola Harris and hardly allows her to talk, but says that the military does all abductions and they wear customes to make people think it is aliens. I know most here don't believe in abductions so it may be more likely but who knows the full scope.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The whole issue of Greer's take on abductions is interesting because it feeds into his worldview. Greer now says that the military performs all abductions and cattle mutilations for the sole purpose of freaking us out into believing the aliens are Bad Guys(tm). This will condition the populace into supporting trillions of dollars going into space weaponry. Hollywood is part of this scheme because they make movies like "Independence Day" that describe aliens as bad. Further, he says that the Shadow Government actually grows synthetic life forms to look like Greys to participate in these abductions. He says they come off assembly lines and have artificial minds, but genetically produced bodies--all part of the deception.

During these abductions abductees are attacked with scalar weapons and drugs which serve to give them screen memories of an abduction. They are then implanted and sometimes sent to perform tasks. This is the scanrio Greer describes in his "Benowitz" scenario I described in a post above.

Curiously, in other places Greer describes abduction as abductions of the astral body, not the physical body, which explains why abductees can go through walls. He has been present when this has been tried, and only connecting with the "Greater Mind" (not his term) can one survive one of these attacks.

So we appear to have two abduction scenarios provided by Greer. The question that we do not have answered is, why? The basic idea is this: Abductions are part of a process to make the populace scared of aliens so that we will support weapons in space. But to Greer all aliens are Good Guys, and if they are good guys, there would be no reason to "arm" ourselves against them. Now factor in the idea that we already have the capability of traveling between the stars, a favorite Greer talking point, and you have to wonder at motivation. About all Greer has come up with so far is "Power!" the idea that the Shadow Government people want to maintain this "power." But that begs the question. Power over what?

The whole thing falls apart when you try to put it together. It's not internally consistent.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Yeah I pointed out earlier Greer is too idiotic to know about the time-frequency uncertainty principle of quantum biology which is why his whole "free energy technology" utopia is just a back-handed compliment to the military-industrial juggernaut he claims to oppose.

One can have different degrees (order) of quantum coherence (see The Rainbow Worm). The fully quantum coherent state would be quantum coherence of n order, n being a very large number approaching infinity. This state is only reach rarely, perhaps once or twice in a life time, for some of us, or maybe not at all. You get an inkling of it when you have an aesthetic experience, a very special aesthetic experience, like one I had when first encountering the rainbow worm. Some people would call it a mystical experience. (I’m not a mystic or a religious person, but I do love art. I do art as much as I do science, and in much the same way. That’s what makes life fulfilling for me.) You can have lower degrees of coherence; the work-a-day coherence that keeps life ticking over. If you have a fully quantum coherent system, you will never age and you will never die. But, we do age and we do die. That’s because of incoherence of varying degrees. In my book, I suggest that time is really the accumulation of incoherence. When you accumulate incoherence, you age. So, I think a happy coherent person ages more slowly than someone full of angst and strive. It’s fascinating to think about that.

Just a taste of the real "Greater Mind" in action -- the quantum coherent rainbow body as the astral body

So this stuff can't be reproduced in a lab but it can be "discovered" with technology and observed in awe and yes meditation can access this "Greater Mind" quantum coherency as free energy alchemy -- based on going against time by creating a wide-band quantum frequency energy system. In other words modern technology is focused on "conquering space" while the quantum coherent free energy is from coherent or conquering time.

Hence Greer's contradictions -- he's projecting is own Western materialism onto the whole E.T. alien schemata and he ends up just backing up the CIA disinformation that Greer thinks he is exposing.

It makes for a nice "reverse psychology" cult mind control gimmick though.

You are not thinking of the big bad alien.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
As has been shown in other posts Greer exploited the cancer death of his associate, Shari Adamiak. Now he sees an opportunity in the recent death of astronaut Neil Armstrong and resurrects one of his old tall tales.

Greer claims he tried to get Armstrong to speak in the initial Disclosure “briefing.” He writes,

I was told that Armstrong wished he could –but that if he spoke about what really happened during the moon landing, that Neil Armstrong, his wife, and children would all be killed. It was put to me this bluntly.

To augment the claim he continues,

I found this to be unbelievable at the time, but since then have found that such threats and bullying by the over-reaching national security state is routine. A very senior scientist at the Naval Research Labs in Washington DC recently told me and the Disclosure Project team that if he spoke about some of the information he knew, that he, his wife, his children and grandchildren would all be killed.

This is no joke – and not a conspiracy theory. This is the way the highly secretive and fascist bosses in the deep black national security state operate. They make the Mafia look like choir boys.

Ah yes, the notion of killing someone's children. That’s sure to get attention. Let’s throw some grandchildren in there, too!

And what kind of solution does Greer propose to combat this heinous evil he has drawn our attention to?

Well, you guessed it, “disclosure.” And to push forward disclosure you need to donate more money to his Sirius project! “The upcoming film Sirius will advance this cause- and it must. Please help us in this endeavour,” he urges as donations creep towards $283,000

Yes people, it seems the wealthier you make Steven Greer the less the chances are of a child being brutally murdered.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I pity those who do not see the genius of this man.

So he has made a living doing what he loves - so what? He is guilty of nothing.

He has awakened millions to the potential 'Cosmic Gulf of Tonkin' scenario in which there is a UFO false flag attack on the earth. The morons that don't heed this warning will beg for protection from the financial military elite.

Greer is a peace loving man and a genius. His detractors are generally brainwashed fools.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Andromedabound

Ah so pay up front a ton as an "investment" leveraged against a future threat?

The future is DOOMED so bet against it now! Pay me.

haha. Sounds like the ultimate deriatives scam.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andromedabound
I pity those who do not see the genius of this man.

People said that of Marshall Applewhite and Jim Jones.

So he has made a living doing what he loves - so what? He is guilty of nothing.

He's guilty of preying on people's gullibility and extracting money from them by deceiving them.

He has awakened millions to the potential 'Cosmic Gulf of Tonkin' scenario in which there is a UFO false flag attack on the earth.

Just one of the many silly ideas he has plagiarised from other frauds.

The morons that don't heed this warning will beg for protection from the financial military elite.

Greer is a peace loving man and a genius. His detractors are generally brainwashed fools.

I think you'll find an oxymoron in there!

Enjoy the Kool-Aid!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Labrynth2012

@Labrynth2012: Yes, this post is from March of 2012, but time is a just a construct, so..... what's "old" to you will always be "new" to someone else. While I am no apologist, you've chosen to pass judgement upon fellow truth-seekers & that just plain smarts to no end for me. Is it possible for you to disagree respectfully? You are absolutely entitled to your opinion, but how is it that you come to qualify your point-of-view by disparaging the character of these individuals? Are you not able to articulate your point of view in a respectful & intellectually honest way?

You may not like everything or anything these individuals say or do, but they are at the forefront of truth seeking, plain & simple. To be dismissive & judgmental towards them is like cutting off your nose to spite your face.... it just doesn't help anyone or anything. Believe it or not, we all want the same thing...

David Wilcock is responsible for a great deal of my awakening. I have participated in his forums going back to 2004 when it was on Yahoo! Groups. If anybody has more courage to openly speak their mind without fearing reprisal, I'd like for them to be pointed out. He led me to L & L Research & The Law of One (which, by the way, reads like a PhD Dissertation - it is the most intellectual & precise of any channeled material out there), which led me to Glenn Pendleton's Sons of The Law of One who introduced me to Bashar who absolutely busted the flood gates wide open for me. He takes The Law of One & breaks it down to it's core & quintessential tenants. After absorbing his material heavily in the last few weeks, I find myself becoming distant from David Wilcock's perspectives. For whatever reason, the things he talks about & the way he talks about them are very, very different compared to even a couple of years ago. But guess what? That's okay, because it's his path, not mine & not yours. If you disagree with him that's great, but can you articulate your thoughts as to why that is in an intelligent & intellectually honest manner? What exactly is it that he's wrong about? How much of "Shift of The Ages" have you read? Did you get through any of the other two books? I'd like to see how long it takes you to get through all of that information. When you're done with those, I want to sit down to lunch or Skype with you & talk about them because those are some intense tomes of pure knowledge, much like The Law of One series.

As I stated, I am finding myself increasingly distant from David Wilcock & definitely gravitating towards Dr. Greer. I just learned that Gordon Novell passed away & he gave a ringing endorsement to Dr. Greer. I admittedly do not know all that much about his saga, but I'm beginning to investigate what he has developed over time & am seriously thinking of joining that whole scene... but who knows? The biggest thing I see is that these people feel very strongly about their beliefs & they are constantly engaging the public to talk about a subject that is ridiculed & berated publicly to the point of no one talking about it at all for fear of being shunned & labeled as mentally divergent. I do not know of any other credentialed person out there who consistently puts himself in the public eye & is not afraid to stand ridiculed amongst the populace. The average person has a great deal of respect for education, especially in the field of medicine, so why not listen to someone who is intelligent, articulate & respectful, talk about something that is akin to Bigfoot in their eyes? Steven Greer has the background & demeanor to make something happen in this field & he has not faltered from his public statements since day one. You ask why & I ask you why not?

As for Dr. Heiser, the guy has a Phd & has taught at a major university for several years, not to mention being a contributing editor to the most widely used Biblical Text software on the globe! I mean, what more do you want? I do not agree with some of the things he says & writes, but the guy asks you to be intellectually honest with the material you are reading. Sitchin did absolutely nothing "scholarly" with his translations & they simply do not stand up to scholarly review in any way, shape, or form. Dr. Heiser even takes you on a textual search via screencasts on YouTube that shows everyone Sitchin's translations cannot be subsantiated! For the love of God, what more can you possibly want?!? Mike Heiser has no axe to grind with anyone personally, he just wants you to stop parroting what others say & demonstrate that you've done your homework.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by eccentric1

Long but good response. I hope people read it.

I got an email from Greer today, but last time I posted something from him, the Mods took it down. Not really sure why. It didn't seem to break any rules, except for the fact that everyone here hates Greer.

Anyhow, Greer claims that he has been--for the past half year or so--investigating the corpse of a being "not of this world."

He wrote today about all of the doctors and researchers, etc. that have studied this being, and they've determind that it's not a human fetus, etc. Pretty interesting stuff. It's actually life changing, if Greer isn't hated enough for anyone to even take this info into consideration, that is.

I always say.... don't shoot the messenger.

What if Greer isn't a "bad guy" in this horror movie and is actually working to prove the existence of UFO's? And what if he does?

What will all these Greer haters do then?

I'll tell you what they'll do: They'll pretend anything he says isn't true, just to be right...

even in the face of evidence.
edit on 19-10-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss

I got an email from Greer today, but last time I posted something from him, the Mods took it down. Not really sure why. It didn't seem to break any rules, except for the fact that everyone here hates Greer.

I believe the reason it was removed was because it was promoting Greer and soliciting support. That's against T&C, so off it went. It's not an anti-Greer thing. It's an anti-solicitation rule.

I find the term "Greer Hater" is interesting. It certainly is par for the course. If someone expresses criticism of Obama's foreign policy, he is immediately called a racist. If someone objects the way the LGBT community trashjes the free speech of people who don't follow their party line, they are called homophobes. This "extreme labeling" of criticism I find highly objectionable and even desperate on the part of the perpetrators. Do they even believe their own shrill responses?

Anyhow, Greer claims that he has been--for the past half year or so--investigating the corpse of a being "not of this world." He wrote today about all of the doctors and researchers, etc. that have studied this being, and they've determind that it's not a human fetus, etc. Pretty interesting stuff. It's actually life changing, if Greer isn't hated enough for anyone to even take this info into consideration, that is.

Yes, I believe I may have read the same release. Notice he has said he sent a DNA sample to one of the "world's top geneticists," but, of course, he doesn't say who. It's tis "secrecy mode" that is very common with Greer. This is not the way science is usually done. Oh, and he'll need an extra $50,000 to include this in his new movie, so if you could just fork out some more dollars, that would be great! You forgot to cite the link. Here, let me do it for you.

What if Greer isn't a "bad guy" in this horror movie and is actually working to prove the existence of UFO's? And what if he does? What will all these Greer haters do then?

I really don't think Greer is a "Bad Guy" except insofar as he separates fools from their money. It's been a full 25 years now since he has been making claims, and still: Nada. No "free energy device," Light beings that turn out to be moths and owls, and now, more recently, invisible spaceships.

I'll tell you what they'll do: They'll pretend anything he says isn't true, just to be right...even in the face of evidence.

Ah, there's the rub! What "evidence" precisely? It just never seems to get any better than blinking lights. If Greer could provide a world famous geneticist who would say, "I have studied this DNA sample and I can tell you it is not anywhere near human. I've never seen anything like it!" then put the sample out to peer review, I think you would find plenty of people who would look at it seriously. But as long as Greer continues to trot out people like Clifford Stone to "prove" his assertions, we'll pretty much stay where we are.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Very nice reply, and points well taken.

Your points, though, are the same points and criticisms of Greer that we see on here often, and it seems they don't change his supporter's minds.

I don't see why it is a crime to make money from following your pursuits and passions. If Greer is doing this full time---instead of pursuing a different career (like medicine) how do you expect him to survive?

On one hand, we need people of science to take the subject of UFOs seriously (which takes time, effort, dedication, etc.), and on the other, we criticize them when they try to make a living at the same time.

Why is it okay for prostitutes, for example, to make money--but not people in the UFO field?

I submit this: Our world has it all wrong.

Football players and strippers make a fortune, and yet, ministers and teachers make nothing. You can tell what a society values by where they put their money, and in the case of our humanity---sports and sex are worth a whole lot more than learning and spirituality.

And here's why: Our society beleives that anything worth doing---like teaching or ministering--such be a selfless act, and therefore, those who serve in those fields should be willing to live pious lives with little or no money.

Ridiculous! We should pay our teachers and ministers and scientists a fortune----and show that we value their services and studies. How does football change the world? How does prostituion change the world?

Conversely, we pay our sports heroes and our strippers and our Hollwood actors a fortune--because we're always willing to throw money at what we don't value.

We have it backwards.

Really, we do.

I have no objection to Greer making a living from his pursuits.

He should certainly make more money than some idiot from a reality TV show--given his objective.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

I won't even go into the money issue, since I don't believe in Money systems, but Eutopia and Venus Project types. But here we have to live and it takes money for all of it, every thing you do nearly, any project you have.
There are some more conservative posters, like Sleeper, who is opposite of anything I believe in about the money system, but who is a really good person, with such integrity.

Now with Steven Greer, he's not extorting for anything false. UFOLOGY IS REAL AND SO IS CONTACT AND SEEKING CONTACT. PERIOD.

The only problem with Greer is that TPTB had alot problems with him because he is offering solutions to this cycle of depopulation and NWO, good solutions and is trying to save the world.

I have no problems with him however, even if he gets roped into discrediting himself. I'm sure he loves his family very much.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Ah, there's the rub! What "evidence" precisely? It just never seems to get any better than blinking lights

Why the hell doesn't anyone ever mention the Disclosure Project Briefing Document?

Sure Greer's a gimp but it contains a huge amount of very interesting information (and government documentation) concerning transcripted interviews with FAA officials, U.S. Military officers, USAF Radar operatives, commercial pilots etc.. it also contains sworn testimony from individuals involved in such cases as the Tehran incident, the Washington fly-overs and the Bethune incident.

To say the UFO subject is about 'blinking light's' is an absolute joke.

edit on 19-10-2012 by karl 12 because: Spelling mistake.

edit on 23/10/2012 by Ayana because: Issue with the link

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

No, I am sorry, this statement is not accurate:

...Steven Greer has the background & demeanor to make something happen in this field & he has not faltered from his public statements since day one.

My version of your statement is the intriguing corollary closer to the truth (likely echoed by others besides myself):

Steven Greer has neither the background NOR the demeanor to make something happen in this field (unless by "field" we mean his bank accounts) & he has faltered more times than we can count from myriad public and private statements since day two.

Sad, indeed, is the negative impact he has bestowed upon the legitimacy of the honest research we are doing...

I am quite ashamed to admit that at one time, many years ago, I had hope and admiration for this man. How naive I was. I thought he was going to lead the way to the truth. Actually, I now think he has done more damage to the credibility of our 'movement' than any other single individual. Perhaps the most disappointing is the realization that so many others, professionals in many walks of life -pilots, military brass, politicians, astronomers - also believed in him. And now they have clammed up tightly, perhaps forever. Thanks, Greer.

What a charlatan, a fake, an opportunistic, narcissistic, self-aggrandizing bogus flim-flam man you turned out to be. It will take many years for the rest of us to undo the damage you've caused - if such a thing is even now possible. Aren't you disgusted with yourself? Do you have a conscience?

I have just One Question, you "Ole country Doctor from Virgina": Who ELSE is paying you?

edit on 10/20/2012 by Outrageo because:

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss

Very nice reply, and points well taken.

Your points, though, are the same points and criticisms of Greer that we see on here often, and it seems they don't change his supporter's minds.

Yes, I agree. Belief is a mystery. There are people who believe Jesus was the son of God, that the world was made in 4004 BC, and the list goes on. The Heavens Gate followers of Bo and Peep believed there was a spaceship behind the Hale-Bopp comet so intently that they were willing to kill themselves to join it. Ironically, in millennial cults the lack of predictions to fulfill themselves tends to create even stronger beliefs in the followers. This phenomenon is well-documented.

Greer is an interesting case study of a Cargo Cult. It has all the aspects: 1) A charismatic leader, 2) A promise of great things for the future, 3) A renunciation of the present system. Christianity is really very similar. Jesus is going to come again, ushering in a thousand years of bliss. The original message as told by Paul was that Jesus was going to come again RIGHT NOW, i.e.: 100 AD, not 2,000 AD. Yet here we are 2000 years later and still no Jesus, and the believers still believe.

Greer's blissful future lies in a "zero point energy device" that is small enough that you can carry it, yet never seems to come to fruition. His idea is that its introduction would eliminate all the world's ills in a single generation.

It would, too. The only problem is that there is no evidence it exists--at all. Instead, we are treated with invisible space ships, and if we can't see them, it's our own fault.

I'm on a short leash today--not much time. I won;t be free until Monday.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

The original message as told by Paul was that Jesus was going to come again RIGHT NOW, i.e.: 100 AD, not 2,000 AD. Yet here we are 2000 years later and still no Jesus, and the believers still believe.

in agreement may i add the following ...

'paul' [saul] was the world's first 'jesuit', he never even met Jesus.
he devoted his life to persecuting the followers of Jesus and destroying His message with a nit-wit disinformation campaign, much like the OP of this thread and his b###-buddy negative posters.
they seem to embrace one of the most horrible trains of thought on this planet that i've summed up as this ... ONE STRIKE AND YOUR OUT!

i agree the 'ufo retreat' stories are something that one may readily ridicule, but compare them to people paying big money to hear respected dignitaries speak, [clintonbushobama come to mind] do not they also come away with nothing more than empty air?
and what of his free energy device? no one else has gotten one to market yet, and many have died trying! to succesfully bring any product to market requires an unbelievable amount of effort, research, developement, prototyping, testing, and yes, money.

based on the above 'rant' i have come to conclude that much of the membership and perhaps some of the staff here at ATS truly lack the life experience turned intelligence to realistically and rationaly assimilate and process the information that is directed their way.

...someday you will learn!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal

The original message as told by Paul was that Jesus was going to come again RIGHT NOW, i.e.: 100 AD, not 2,000 AD. Yet here we are 2000 years later and still no Jesus, and the believers still believe.

in agreement may i add the following ...

'paul' [saul] was the world's first 'jesuit', he never even met Jesus.
he devoted his life to persecuting the followers of Jesus and destroying His message with a nit-wit disinformation campaign, much like the OP of this thread and his b###-buddy negative posters.
they seem to embrace one of the most horrible trains of thought on this planet that i've summed up as this ... ONE STRIKE AND YOUR OUT!

Hey, thanks for the vote of confidence, since I am the OP. But Greer has many more than "one strike." He has dozens. They range from invisible spaceships to Mothra, the Light being that looks like a woodland moth. They include a non-appearing free energy device, an alien baby he held in his arms, and scalar weapons. He's the cause of the Phoenix Lights. UFOs flew overhead and made Mexican soldiers put down their guins and take out their guitars. Now we have an "alien corpse." But wait! Order now and we'll thrown in a G-7 country that has contracted with Greer to contact the aliens. Then there's the Disclosure Project where 2/3rd of the participants never even saw a UFO, and the ones who did, well! Clifford Stone says there are 57 different alien species. The list goes on, and always with a request for donations.

i agree the 'ufo retreat' stories are something that one may readily ridicule, but compare them to people paying big money to hear respected dignitaries speak, [clintonbushobama come to mind] do not they also come away with nothing more than empty air?

So it IS empty air then. That's what we're saying.

and what of his free energy device? no one else has gotten one to market yet, and many have died trying! to succesfully bring any product to market requires an unbelievable amount of effort, research, developement, prototyping, testing, and yes, money.

What about it? We've been told this free energy device would be ready Real Soon Now for over 100 years! Exactly like Paul, Jesus never comes again. This device is said to be small enough that you can carry it in one hand. The excuses are legion: Big Oil stole it. Government assassinated the scientists involved.

If Greer, or any of these other shysters, really wanted to "Help Mankind," then he'd Open Source this and put it out for peer review. He wouldn't keep it in hiding. He wouldn't be talking about patents. If the plans were Out There, on the Internet, it could NEVER be surpressed. But, of course, it's still this Big Secret that requires "further development." And you take it on faith. But go ahead, send money.

based on the above 'rant' i have come to conclude that much of the membership and perhaps some of the staff here at ATS truly lack the life experience turned intelligence to realistically and rationaly assimilate and process the information that is directed their way.

...someday you will learn!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
if i made a free energy device ... i wouldn't want to sell one to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39 >>

join