It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Problem with Greer

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by HAL9000beta1
fah0436 - aka Frank A. H. III (real middle and last name left out on purpose) - is one very unusual individual. His proclivities could be described as disturbing by most reasonable folks. Unfortunately, I know more about Frank than I ever could've wished. He has taken this potentially interesting thread on the factual exploits of Greer, and turned it into 15 pages of pictorial buffoonery.

More about Mr. Greer coming to a forum near you...

Not that I find anything in common with the aptly named Quackers, unless it's this: Barring fah's alleged proclivities are directly & maliciously related to Greer's apparent disdain for truth in the ufo arena, you have no business alluding to them here. Especially as an aspersion with no evidence and so far unrelated to the topic. Bad form, dude.

As far as Greer, it appears you've done some research that might bear fruit: Good on Ya.

As for the other.

edit on 16-8-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Don't forget the awesome contributions of sock puppet accounts that have nothing of substance to add except ad hominem attacks against posters who have actually contributed to the thread. You know the kind, accounts that have been here a whopping 24 hours, and make a beeline for Greer.

oh yeah yeah like your newfound list brother Hal9000whatever and all of his 9 posts and his defamatory remarks about the fah character you have adopted?

Oh the hypocrisy. Carry on.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Why you are attempting to defend Greer (and doing a very poor job of it)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"If the Rockefeller's were only so stupid to pick a maniacal loser like Steven Greer."

Ever hear of "having a bad day"? You're resetting that quip to "having a bad thread".

In your ultraexuberance to crucify Greer, you entirely missed the point that I have nada support for him. I simply hate to see bullies explode into Fascist like diatribes...now entering 30 pages long.

Get your facts straight...for once in a thread.

edit on 16-8-2012 by QuantumQuackers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumQuackers

In your ultraexuberance to crucify Greer, you entirely missed the point that I have nada support for him. I simply hate to see bullies explode into Fascist like diatribes...now entering 30 pages long.

Fascist? I don;t think that word means what you think it means. As usual, you miss the point. It's completely hypocritical for you to criticize this thread for dissing on Greer when you do the exact same thing for "Project Vomitorium" or whatever other group you don't like. "Vomitorium"? Really? How sophisticated! The point is that you don't appear to be able to contribute anything of substance. You simply call names wherever you go.

Nobody criticizing Greer on this thread has called Greer names, but you feel free to speak of "Bungalow Bill Ryan" with impunity. You don't practice what you preach.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Greer threads were moved to the HOAX forum for years on ATS. Is this no longer the case? Is the decision by Moderator whim...and ours is asleep at the switch?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Greer threads were moved to the HOAX forum for years on ATS. Is this no longer the case? Is the decision by Moderator whim...and ours is asleep at the switch?

You just get to ride in the car...not drive it. That seems to upset you....

Des

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I wanna help too!

Greer further says he has three million dollars for inventors and scientists to come around and experiment with this magic science which is not taught at MIT and CALTECH! Which lunatic benefactor would give Dr. Steven Greer that kind of money – except compartmentalized black-ops with their own covert agenda?

GREER IS A ZIONIST MOSSAD !!!!!!!!

No one in this thread went to MIT so I call dibs.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Despite newcomer Quacker's attempt to derail the thread here's some amazing footage of a genuine CSETI ET contact session from 2010!

SEE lots of chairs placed in a circle!

SEE Greer tell people off for using their lasers even though they've paid him $2500 to be there!

SEE the ET craft appear in the trees!

SEE the group actually BOARD the INVISIBLE saucer!!!

LISTEN to Greer make stuff up as the group follow him like sheep!

BE AWARE that if you watch this crap you may be assassinated by government agents!!

This is what you can expect to see in the $300,000 production Sirius!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I'm going with "recent change in policy" "or " "depends on who the Op is".

Could be right. Yessir baby!!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Nobody criticizing Greer on this thread has called Greer names...

As it is, you keep derailing your own thread. I am making these criticisms via nonsmiley faces not to stifle your self expression but to encourage you to grow as a contributor. It is so rare that someone who understands the value of punctuation and proper paragraphs posts in this forum that I would like to see you hone your craft.

With posts like the one above, you're killing yourself and your "Kill Greer" agenda.

HTH

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Hope nobody misses the following thread, either. It's a hoot:

...Discloure has Happened!!

Also looking forward to Schuyler's spin-off thread, because the pen is mightier than the sword and truth should be shouted from many mountain tops.

Whatever it is that Greer's selling, it smells more unwholesome by the minute.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Poor WhamBam and his smarting woo-woo.
He is good for some laughs though, eh?

As far as those smelly roses...WhoKnows100 had an interesting proposition over there. Very TM'ish too. The Yogis have a history with roses and the smell thereof.

In another equally impressive attempt at parapsychology, Yogananda (1946) related his encounter with a “Perfume Saint” in India, the latter being credited with the power of manifesting scents on demand:

I was a few feet away from Gandha Baba; no one else was near enough to contact my body. I extended my hand, which the yogi did not touch.

“What perfume do you want?”

“Rose.”

“Be it so.”

To my great surprise, the charming fragrance of rose was wafted strongly from the center of my palm.
www.strippingthegurus.com...

Of course, a parfum sprayer would do the same...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The throngs feeding on Greer meat and the lust for overt and premeditated character assassination beat on.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Of course, a parfum sprayer would do the same...

Exactly. The same aerosol sprayer would also produce some fantastic orb photos.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

The throngs feeding on Greer meat and the lust for overt and premeditated character assassination beat on.

Thanks, Quackers, truth is like the spreading fire that cleanses. Hot-Diggity, things is heatin' up all over!

Maybe if this excellent movement keeps up Greer will have to go back to the ER! Oh, shoot, now THAT'S a disturbing thought...

edit on 16-8-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Yet your account started up on 8/14/2012, thus proving the sock puppetry. What's your original account there, Quackers? Got something to hide?

Thanks Torsion, Geat video.

Gut, I'm doing a timeline right now. Greer has been having experiences of one sort or another since he was ten years old. This is just a preliminary:

TIMELINE

1965, Age 10. Sees UFO along with other kids;
1973, Age 18, Has OBE, meets avatars. Leg spontaneously heals
1973, Age 18, Boone, KY. Appalachian Univ. Visited UFO, established protocols, met EBE
1974, Age 19: Attended Maharishi Intl. Univ to learn to teach TM
1974, Age 19, At a retreat, levitated in the air
1974, Age 19?: meditated to stop drunks in dorm htfk: 47
1975, Age 20, Visited France, called UFO with protocol
1976, Age 21, Several instances of calling UFOs via protocol
1977-1990, Age 22-35. Stopped UFO activity
1978. Father has tumor. Greer teaches him TM. Spontaneously healed htfk50
1978, visited by dead great aunt htfk50
1978, Age 23: In Israel Wife Emily foretold in dream by Abdu’l-Baha
1979, Age 24: Married Emily
1987: Age 32, M.D. from East Tennessee State University (FB)
1980- 1990 med school, 4 kids, residency, busy times
1985-1990: Several instances of intuitive knowledge of patients’ ills
1990: Age 35, Started CSETI
????: Called Secret Service to stop Bush, Sr. from being killed by a rocket htfk:70
????: Has OBE in Costa Rica. Emily believes him dead htfk 53
1990, Age 35: told to “Pick up that which you have dropped.”
1990, Age 35. Craft landed in yard, took him to the Moon. P74
1990 august, cluster of lights, wrote plan, cseti
1991: Went to Belgium, saw huge triangle p79
1992: Age 37, Start of Disclosure Project
1992: July. Sent crop circle idea to ETs in England and it manifested next day
1992: July. Multi-colored light incident, magnetic anomaly, signaling
1992, First camping trip in Florida signaling ufos p.81
1992, Conference in Atlanta with “operatives” trying to subvert him The Offer p.82-85

HTFK = Hidden Truth; Forbidden Knwledge and the page number.
edit on 8/16/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Oops. Is the reign on Greer of terror being consolidated?

Or moderated.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
The problem with Greer and other jack wagons like him con people for their money, make those that are legimately researching the subject and those who have expirenced them look like fools.
He's a fraud, hoaxer and general dirtbag

Oh and his disclosure video of a UFO landing, ets etc, FRAKKIN GARBAGE. Not one IOTA of proof on that crap video
edit on 8/16/2012 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

My oh my....he's been busier than a traveling side show in the old west....with his own built-in snake oil salesman...

Des

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join