It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 is non more then deception

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

1. The Mayans lived by 3 calendars

Religious 260 day (20 weeks of 13 days)
Solar 365.25 day (18 months of 20 days with 5 days remainder of "unlucky days")
Long Count (5125.36 years)

2. That is a picture of the calendar. Aztec or Maya, same thing. No it doesn't have 1.8 million days to mark appointments and birthdays, but that is the calendar. At least according to archeologists

3. While there are people that are looking to make a quick buck, there are also scientists who have translated and deciphered the symbols in the "art". None of which say anything about doomsday, but plenty about important dates. Mostly births and deaths of rulers, depicted by symbols found in "art".

Do not disregard the Mayans as an intelligent civilization based on some greedy doomsayers. The average Mayan knew more about mathematics and astronomy than most people today. Any civilization that could stack rocks could determine the length of a day and year. Just because something has funny faces and animals does not mean it is just abstract art.

On that note try and find an educational Mayan documentary amongst all the garbage, it's more entertaining than adding to the tens of thousands of rants on this website. You are not convincing anyone anyways, especially when you really have no information to share...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mushroom Fields Forever
reply to post by LoveisanArt

1. The Mayans lived by 3 calendars

Religious 260 day (20 weeks of 13 days)
Solar 365.25 day (18 months of 20 days with 5 days remainder of "unlucky days")
Long Count (5125.36 years)

2. That is a picture of the calendar. Aztec or Maya, same thing. No it doesn't have 1.8 million days to mark appointments and birthdays, but that is the calendar. At least according to archeologists

3. While there are people that are looking to make a quick buck, there are also scientists who have translated and deciphered the symbols in the "art". None of which say anything about doomsday, but plenty about important dates. Mostly births and deaths of rulers, depicted by symbols found in "art".

Do not disregard the Mayans as an intelligent civilization based on some greedy doomsayers. The average Mayan knew more about mathematics and astronomy than most people today. Any civilization that could stack rocks could determine the length of a day and year. Just because something has funny faces and animals does not mean it is just abstract art.

On that note try and find an educational Mayan documentary amongst all the garbage, it's more entertaining than adding to the tens of thousands of rants on this website. You are not convincing anyone anyways, especially when you really have no information to share...

Thank you for that kind slap. Its not information I seek, its change and bringing the realization that whatever this "art" truely means, it has NO significance to modern day humanity, and no predictions of a doomsday.

I honestly dont give 1 ounce of s*t what the Mayans knew or what they were about. I care about the present state of the collective human consciousness. That is my worries. Overall humans are losing a grip on reality and LIFE, running the rat-wheel seeking answers on the internet... I guide through self-research (usually internet) too, but my primary guidence comes from intution and my connection with the planet.

We are connected with the Earth, and Earth is connected to the cosmos, thus we are all connected. True time, is time of the cosmos. The celestial bodies are our "gears of time". And this is, what I feel the Mayans observed, and how they came about with their relation to time.

This has no significance to present day humanity, humanity today has its own problems.. we dont need art rocks to freak us out, which was the point in the OP.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jordanAKbramsen

the mayans/summarians didn't use math and all that bs to find out and go according to their calander days, they obtained this knowlege from else where. I won't say much more, because it will just be a waste of energy. Nibiru proof is stronger then ever, i can PROMISE you that. You can even see it in the sky... Have you noticed that our horizons are incredibly brighter then the middle of the sky? go look at pics from like 2005, you will see a solid blue (same colored) sky all around, not lit up horizons. SO MUCH of the bible is coming true, the floods in asia, the fires, the burning crops, the heat waves, the birds mysteriously falling from the sky, fish mysteryously dying and coming afloat/wash ashore (Dolphins, whales, fish, ect), bee's mysteriously dying, war in syria, invasion of isreal, POLE SHIFT, the volcanoes and earthquakes going ballistic!!! more stuff too thats definatly not all thats just off my head.

That is almost completely baloney
1. The ancients were smart and learned without outside help
2. There is zero proof of Nibiru
3. Horizon brightening is not changing
4. The bible is not coming true either
a. floods, fires, heat, and floods are normal events
b. animal die offs are normal events
c. bees die off every few decades
d. volcanoes and quakes are normal

You are simply repeating the baloney you heard elsewhere.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

More huge mistakes

Yes, of course pole shifts have happened before... thats why the summerians mention it with nibiru!! No, it will not crash into the earth and blow us to a million pieces...... smh..

The term Nibiru was not used by the Sumerians. Magnetic reversals were unknown to the ancients.

This thing is supposed to be coming from underneath us going upward, which would explain why our south pole is heading toward the north and vice versa, not to mention the "Egg" shape to the planets in our solar system.

You can't sneak up on the South pole that is silly. Half the planet can observe in that direction. Planets are not egg shaped. They are oblate.

MANY many people have caught multiple sources of light in the sky, MORE then just the sun and the moon... oh yeah, and guess what? Even our government has!!! and they have been letting us have access to it still... www.awi.de... Look it up, neumayer station, gov run program and if you don't trust the site i gave you can go to their site and find the same vid.

These other objects are called stars, comets, planets, asteroids, etc and are well known.

People have caught 2 suns in the sky, there may be a few hoax's, but not all of them... there are too many!! Again, as i said with the horizons... this is not normal. THE BIBLE IS YOUR #1 SOURCE OF PROOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are lens flares and window reflections and sun dogs. There are no multiple suns.

oh, you want more proof?! www.youtube.com... BAM, CNN. This was footage from 2008 btw. There is NO [snip] way they could have made a "Mistake" they would make sure the proof is 100% true before they told us. All the censoring on google earth, microsoft world wide telescope, wise. Our sun had 3 solar flares in one day!!!!!!

The CNN is a reference to a hypothetical object called Tyche that is out 1/4 to 1/3 of a light year and never comes closer.

Guys, either you are blind and deaf or you are just plain not willing to listen, but THIS IS NOOT NORMAL!! /quote]
There are those that are incredibly gullible and fall for all of this hooey.

The proof greatly out weighs the trolling. Stop sitting in front of the tv, That # is ALL filtered!!
Well, i find it pretty damn crazy that nostrodomous literally drew nibiru. Believe me or not, but he did and i know that damn well. You would be pretty shocked.

So far you have provided no evidence let alone proof. You have managed to toss out a lot of falsehoods you got somewhere and have misrepresented issues such as the hypothetical Tyche.

Nostradamus did not draw Nibiru.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Okay, well then can you tell me why this is happening?! Because say back in 2005, you have the sun directly in the middle of the sky, solid blue everywhere, even the horizons. Now, 2012 you have the same damn thing but you have lit up horizons..

Lit up horizons is due to two factors.
1. Ground sources of light such as cities
2. Human perception

Maybe there is new construction in your area of which you were not aware.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

That doesn't exist in the visible spectrum of life, nibiru however does (although it can only be seen in IR except for when its very close, Which is what is in this neumayer video.)!

Playing the old IR lie again. Someone has to do it.

Objects in the solar system reflect light. The Moon is a poor reflector of light and it shines in the night sky.

The object in the video from the South Pole station is either the Sun or Moon. They can see those from there you know.

SO your saying they found (or thought they found) A "sun" 4 times the size of jupiter, had multiple astronomers who are VERY WELL educated agree with that, they say it, and then it what? Was it just a "Comet"?! THE HELL?! [snip] comets don't glow. They are obviously lying to you, and you must be okay with that

The object is not a Sun. It is a hypothetical object called Tyche. The researchers stated that ti should be visible in the WISE data. Since nothing has been seen by the researchers in the data it looks like Tyche does not exist.

You were lied to by all sorts of people about Nibiru. Are you okay with that?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

They told you this celestial body exist's, NOW its your turn to find out what its about, look at the ancient text and see what is to come

Maybe you should determine why CNN claimed that the object exists. It doe snot appear to exist. Maybe you should read the original paper by the researchers and get back to us after you figure out what they were proposing. It's easier than learning how to read ancient languages.

Here is a link for you to read.
www.sciencedirect.com...

You goofed on your link because that old article from 2005 is about Sedna and is the reason that the idea of dwarf planets was developed. Notice that the object in question is really, really small.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Mayans recorded the cycles in the sky using the stars. Calculating those cycles on their calendar leads to our modern time date of 12-21-12. Just this year the Transit of Venus and the solar eclipse in June were both a part of the Mayan predictions on the calendar.

What does the marking of the 21st show? Water coming out of the dragons mouth. No idea what it means but we'll find out.
edit on 13-8-2012 by 3l3v3n because: added info

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join