It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 is non more then deception

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This was a response of mine in another 2012 thread, but I think I should post it here. This whole Mayan, Nibiru, FEMA thing is getting old.. and we as a global collective have fallen for it too easily. This BS has gone on too far, too long.

People must understand one thing that has tricked them the entire time.. the Mayans did not live by a 365 day calender, or a 24 hour day clock. We do.

That is why we take dates way to far, and that is the biggest deception of the human mind, "Time", which does not exist in any reach of creation; universes, galaxies, solar systems, or planets. Just Earth. Why? We have been decieved for hundreds of years, and entering the new age of Aquarius we are waking up to the non sense we have fell for since the begginning. I do belive the internet is the biggest reason more and more are waking up, instant messaging, instant knowledge, instant communication globally, brings the world together "cyberally".

When you realize the Mayans didnt make that rock-art thing in terms of a "dooms-day" and the media+elite just threw it in society to F up the human psyche.. you start to worry much less lol. There never was a translation of the Mayan artifact, its been said its a record of a astronomical date, but white-man has lied once again people.

Please take a look, and look closely:

This rock is culture. Its art, and only has had significance when the Mayans were alive and civilized. White man came and took what he could, created stories which sounded very interesting. Such as "this is an ancient calender, a record for DOOMSDAY". . . . . . . . ?? Okay now you people understand what has been going on. MEDIA has been used to put bullstuff into your subconcious, keep your tensions high and break your spirit. A simple look at this artifact and one can deffinatly say it has no relation to a doomsday, nor does it have any astronomical significance. It has a weird face and animals all around it on every angle.
My own opinion is this was some sort of compass for the men and women of Mayan culture to navigate the thick jungles and mountains. Possibly, the animals along the round of this compass represent where they inhabit, region of the area.

The entire 2012 thing is total non sense. It is a FEAR FACTOR from the global elites and the deceiving media. Nothing more, nothing less. Just like Y2K was put into your subconscious, to keep fear and tension high.. and it worked accross the globe.. People were trading food, batteries, flashlights; then 2000 came and nothing happend! Well right after Y2K there was 9-11 which was a governmental conspiracy which added more fear to the psyche of humans in America, especially those in New York. After 9-11 we have a rock-artifact which has been labelled (by who?) a DOOMSDAY prediciton.. in relation to an atronomical event, so they created NIBIRU..
Now you can understand the deceiving scheme more and more.

If we can realize the elites and their media outlets are only putting these things out to drain our energy and weaken our spirits, then their game of deception and control is OVER. Its 2012, AUGUST. Almost 2013, and we have followed this crap the entire time, we have allowed this number burn into our psyche, and bring us down - "2012".. MAYANS DID NOT LIVE BY A CALENDAR. So right there this Mayan-2012 relation is killed, and exposed.

Someone asked me about my take on Quetzalcoatl..
My take, is it doesnt matter hwo or what Quetzalcoatl is.. how long ago were the Mayans awake and lively? I'm talking the exact Mayans who made amazing pyramids, beautiful artwork etc.. Quetzalcoatl has nothing to do with 2012 or modern man. He had some relations hundreds of years ago. The Mayan culture and their beleifs and advancements in astronomy, astro-predictions, or what have you.. dont concern me.

Its the CONSPIRACY white man has made, with the artifacts created by this very culture I'm worried about. They are using a rock-artifact older then modern times, to put fear and tension in the psyche of the human kind. This allows control, on top of that they put Nibiru, FEMA camps and other crap. Im starting to belive its all a front for a WW3 they will create and hide underground. When everyone is in the middle of it (citizens of countries), they will be running around in fear, thus, the FEMA camps look like a "safe place"... This is holocaust caused by deception with such things as 2012 DOOMSDAY.

The "Mayan Calendar" (which it is NOT a calendar at all) was THEN followed by another lie, NIBIRU. Whoever created the lie of this calendar, saying the Mayans "predicted" an astronomical event.. they had to invent Nibiru! To make the lie more believable. Then underground bases are HIDING grounds and experiment grounds, and war operation grounds. Im sure the governments know of they're plan to start a WORLD WAR or another lie "War of the WORLDS"... they already started two of 'em!

This is no longer conspiracy, this is complete bull S! See through the grand deception placed over your psyche, looking for truth of a lie is counter productive people! You cant find Nibiru, its not there... you cant translate a rock-artifact from hundreds of years ago, its just art and HAD significance to non other then the very culture which created for ITS OWN PEOPLE (Mayan people, not modern). You cant start a war without a reason, that is already in the plans. The people of America better save THEIR country now, beofre the elites final task is checked off... or its too late.

My two sense on the entire 2012 thing, this is the death of conspiracy. Stop chasing loose ends. Conspiracies and lies are two different things. You cant find something that is not there! We are fallin for their tricks.. STOP IT. Together we can take down the deceiving elites and their manipulating banking system, together we can lead by example and show armies, war doesnt resolve anything, we can prevent a WW3, the worst potential war seen on the face of Earth. We just need to learn to come together, stop falling for cheap tricks, and work as One.

Rather looking at 2012 as a DOOMSDAY... look at it as an opportunity to finally come together and be one as a nation. Make a system that works for the people, and not the "constitution". Throw those who are controlling masses in PRISON, and elect others like Ron Paul. Dont VOTE, just make Ron Paul your leader, if its a leader you need to make change. Regardless, we have the numbers, the spirit and the power to change the planet. By we are allowing 1% to to stop us...

We are the 99%, and we refuse to fall for their lies. 2012 should be looked at as the year of uprising. ENOUGH doom and gloom... lets bring peace, love, accetpance, and CHANGE.

Love and Peace

~ Love is an art

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
In regards to the mayan long count calendar, I'm absolutely with you .. and I've stressed it a million times.. it only represents a cycle.. it ends only to begin again.. and it's ended before..

The problem is that it has become sensationalized and people are latching onto it to make a buck on public fear... books, movies, television programs.. it's been monetized .. even the mayan elders that are alive today have taken advantage of this.. touring with the crystal skulls!? .. the crystal skulls have no link to the Mayans and most, if not all .. have been proven to be forgeries.. not only that.. one of them were destroyed.. so the myth of bringing the skulls back together is impossible EVEN if it were true.

It's amazing how this whole 2012 thing has evolved... I for one will be waiting on January 1 2013 to see the posts on this forum.. my guess is it will be like Elenin and just treated like it never happened.. or someone will try to say we mis-intrepreted the calendar and it's actually 2013! .. oh and 2013 has 13 in it .. OMG

Just to note.. I'm not sure there is a conspiracy here.. other than one to sell books, movies and advertising spots.. but that's my opinion.. it's just become a topic that makes money through fear.
edit on 8/2/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

You are contradicting the mayans 2012 "end" of the calander... believe me if you want to, but im gonna stick to my motto "for those who don't believe, no proof is possible."

the mayans/summarians didn't use math and all that bs to find out and go according to their calander days, they obtained this knowlege from else where. I won't say much more, because it will just be a waste of energy. Nibiru proof is stronger then ever, i can PROMISE you that. You can even see it in the sky... Have you noticed that our horizons are incredibly brighter then the middle of the sky? go look at pics from like 2005, you will see a solid blue (same colored) sky all around, not lit up horizons. SO MUCH of the bible is coming true, the floods in asia, the fires, the burning crops, the heat waves, the birds mysteriously falling from the sky, fish mysteryously dying and coming afloat/wash ashore (Dolphins, whales, fish, ect), bee's mysteriously dying, war in syria, invasion of isreal, POLE SHIFT, the volcanoes and earthquakes going ballistic!!! more stuff too thats definatly not all thats just off my head.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jordanAKbramsen

You are contradicting the mayans 2012 "end" of the calander... believe me if you want to, but im gonna stick to my motto "for those who don't believe, no proof is possible."

the mayans/summarians didn't use math and all that bs to find out and go according to their calander days, they obtained this knowlege from else where. I won't say much more, because it will just be a waste of energy. Nibiru proof is stronger then ever, i can PROMISE you that. You can even see it in the sky... Have you noticed that our horizons are incredibly brighter then the middle of the sky? go look at pics from like 2005, you will see a solid blue (same colored) sky all around, not lit up horizons. SO MUCH of the bible is coming true, the floods in asia, the fires, the burning crops, the heat waves, the birds mysteriously falling from the sky, fish mysteryously dying and coming afloat/wash ashore (Dolphins, whales, fish, ect), bee's mysteriously dying, war in syria, invasion of isreal, POLE SHIFT, the volcanoes and earthquakes going ballistic!!! more stuff too thats definatly not all thats just off my head.

Where is this nibiru proof? .. pole shifts have happened in earth's history before.. it's cyclical .. there's no evidence of nibiru .. at all .. but you're saying there's more now than ever? .. nothing from nothing means nothing..

The mayan calendar has looped before.. the earth is still here.. as for the bible.. well since that thing was written by man, there have been many times in history that people think that the events are coming true.. you can find "the end is near" signs being held up in photos for decades.. people tend to see what they want to see in the pattern of events throughout our history.. sort of like looking into the sky and seeing a cat.. I equate this to the quatrains of nastradamus .. people keep finding what they want to find in his predictions, they are so vague that it's easy to look at it and think WOW .. he was right... but you could apply his quatrains often to many things..

I'd still love to see this evidence of nibiru .. and I'm hoping it's good evidence.. not something subjective or easily explained with logic.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jordanAKbramsen

And by the by .. if your proof of nibiru is about horizon color or brightness then that's not proof.. that's assumption and making a gigantic leap to a faulty conclusion .. there's no proof in that, and honestly in my 35 years on this earth I don't think I can even say that is true from my geographic vantage point.. one thing is true though, the earth's rotation is wobbly, over long periods of times things change.. the sun's position in the sky for one.. it gradually changes over time, it won't be in exactly the same position it was the night before .. and over long periods of time that change is even greater.. this is well understood.. it's not evidence of a mythical planet

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Whatever happens happens, I say enjoy life do what you can today do not leave it for tomorrow.

Most of these 2012 ideas are based on fear which is an awful way to live ones life.

All life is just an experience and how one interprets that is up to themselves.

I say if there is a Nibiru coming to destroy our being then so be it, its just a ride, once finished we can hop on to the next one.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
These are the sort of threads why i originally started reading and eventually joining ATS. Av gave a star (don`t know how or if i can flag) for this thread and subscribed. brilliant thread to start OP and i actually agree with you and miniatus but at the same time i understand fully where jordanAKbramsen is coming from will definately be keeping an eye on this, very interesting.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Your link to the picture is not Mayan - It is the so called "Aztec Calendar of Eternity"

edit on 2-8-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Yes, of course pole shifts have happened before... thats why the summerians mention it with nibiru!! No, it will not crash into the earth and blow us to a million pieces...... smh.. This thing is supposed to be coming from underneath us going upward, which would explain why our south pole is heading toward the north and vice versa, not to mention the "Egg" shape to the planets in our solar system. MANY many people have caught multiple sources of light in the sky, MORE then just the sun and the moon... oh yeah, and guess what? Even our government has!!! and they have been letting us have access to it still... www.awi.de... Look it up, neumayer station, gov run program and if you don't trust the site i gave you can go to their site and find the same vid.
People have caught 2 suns in the sky, there may be a few hoax's, but not all of them... there are too many!! Again, as i said with the horizons... this is not normal. THE BIBLE IS YOUR #1 SOURCE OF PROOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh, you want more proof?! www.youtube.com... BAM, CNN. This was footage from 2008 btw. There is NO [snip] way they could have made a "Mistake" they would make sure the proof is 100% true before they told us. All the censoring on google earth, microsoft world wide telescope, wise. Our sun had 3 solar flares in one day!!!!!! Guys, either you are blind and deaf or you are just plain not willing to listen, but THIS IS NOOT NORMAL!! one medium size solar flare a month is a little much before 2010, Now we are seeing MULTIPLE X class flares (Highest solar flare from our sun, Y being literary catastrophic) Every month.
The proof greatly out weighs the trolling. Stop sitting in front of the tv, That # is ALL filtered!!
Well, i find it pretty damn crazy that nostrodomous literally drew nibiru. Believe me or not, but he did and i know that damn well. You would be pretty shocked.
I have shown you damn well enough proof, and if you don't believe yet, then i believe that there is no proof for you to believe. Because the gov just told you it exists....
edit on 9/8/12 by masqua because: Censor circumvention

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Okay, well then can you tell me why this is happening?! Because say back in 2005, you have the sun directly in the middle of the sky, solid blue everywhere, even the horizons. Now, 2012 you have the same damn thing but you have lit up horizons... And i know the gov is telling us "Some kind of particles in our atmosphere (Im just talkin out my asshole here so if its abunch of # don't be supprised)" [snip]. They have made up excuses for too damn long and i reallly wish people would wake up to it because it is getting so on my nerves.
This is obviously something to study or in other words be worried about. You cant just ignore this... Again, if you don't believe or even wan't to, this is going to be abunch of crap to you... smh.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I have shown you damn well enough proof

You've shown us a broken link and a youtube video. You're going to have to try harder than that to impress folks around these parts.

There is NO mother fuc*in way they could have made a "Mistake" they would make sure the proof is 100% true before they told us

Exactly. Just like they were 100 percent sure Obamacare got struck down when that happened...

...Oh wait. They were wrong.

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Flowmaster05

... It was just up 10 min ago... Someone blocked it for a reason.... Ill find it.
I went to the site www.awi.de...
clicked on livemovie on the second slide
www.awi.de...
Just because its on youtube, DOESN'T MEAN ITS FAKE! Look at yourself, I just showed you the government telling you exist and your telling me to "do better then that" [snip]
Well guess what, thats a PREDICTION. That doesn't exist in the visible spectrum of life, nibiru however does (although it can only be seen in IR except for when its very close, Which is what is in this neumayer video.)! So what... SO your saying they found (or thought they found) A "sun" 4 times the size of jupiter, had multiple astronomers who are VERY WELL educated agree with that, they say it, and then it what? Was it just a "Comet"?! THE HELL?! [snip] comets don't glow. They are obviously lying to you, and you must be okay with that

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I just showed you the government telling you exist

No, you just showed me a video telling me there is an object possibly 4 times the size of Jupiter in the outer reaches of our solar system, far beyond Pluto. It does not mention Nibiru at all. Nor does it say it's on its way to the inner solar system.

your telling me to "do better then that"

Yes

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Flowmaster05

This is the [snip] im talking about... You have to put two and two together dude!! You are not a baby, we do not live in the america we used to, they do not give us 100% full story... They told you this celestial body exist's, NOW its your turn to find out what its about, look at the ancient text and see what is to come... Obviously its not just sitting there because they would have found it years and years ago. So it obviously had to have come closer for them to spot it.
You want more proof?! HAH. I just found the best proof, and if you think that the cnn thing was a mistake, then we have some DUMB [snip] SCIENTISTS!!!!!!!!!!
science.nasa.gov...
Even though you are not all on my good side, i want people to know so they can prepare. Whether you want to physically prep you stuff or not thats fine, but i want people to study and prepare spirtiualy. Find god if you haven't or not, your choice. But just wake up to life, love better, live more aware, and most importantly this is not a bad thing its a blessing.
edit on 9/8/12 by masqua because: censor circumvention

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
To the best of my knowledge the Mayan Prophesy, as to the End of Days, is that it alters the way we understand Time. The context of which is also presented today as a physical dimension, and apparent at such sub-atomically. Today we know that matter acts as a wave, we realize as a result (originally) of problems related to chemistry that the multiverse exist.

In a manner of speaking and in that respect are we potentially akin of a facet in a diamond?

Any thoughts?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
In regards to the mayan long count calendar, I'm absolutely with you .. and I've stressed it a million times.. it only represents a cycle.. it ends only to begin again.. and it's ended before..

The problem is that it has become sensationalized and people are latching onto it to make a buck on public fear... books, movies, television programs.. it's been monetized .. even the mayan elders that are alive today have taken advantage of this.. touring with the crystal skulls!? .. the crystal skulls have no link to the Mayans and most, if not all .. have been proven to be forgeries.. not only that.. one of them were destroyed.. so the myth of bringing the skulls back together is impossible EVEN if it were true.

It's amazing how this whole 2012 thing has evolved... I for one will be waiting on January 1 2013 to see the posts on this forum.. my guess is it will be like Elenin and just treated like it never happened.. or someone will try to say we mis-intrepreted the calendar and it's actually 2013! .. oh and 2013 has 13 in it .. OMG

Just to note.. I'm not sure there is a conspiracy here.. other than one to sell books, movies and advertising spots.. but that's my opinion.. it's just become a topic that makes money through fear.

Lol.. I completely agree you with you my friend.. this was a big opportunity for profit, and many people took advantage of that. The whole crystal skull thing seemed like total bogus from the get-go! People made their money.. caused fear.. brought down the spirit of the collective, but it ends here, before December 21st. The age of Aquarius should be looked upon as a new age for humanity to escape the dark, and bring in the new light of evolution.

~ Love is an art

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Where is this nibiru proof? .. pole shifts have happened in earth's history before.. it's cyclical .. there's no evidence of nibiru .. at all .. but you're saying there's more now than ever? .. nothing from nothing means nothing..

The mayan calendar has looped before.. the earth is still here.. as for the bible.. well since that thing was written by man, there have been many times in history that people think that the events are coming true.. you can find "the end is near" signs being held up in photos for decades.. people tend to see what they want to see in the pattern of events throughout our history.. sort of like looking into the sky and seeing a cat.. I equate this to the quatrains of nastradamus .. people keep finding what they want to find in his predictions, they are so vague that it's easy to look at it and think WOW .. he was right... but you could apply his quatrains often to many things..

I'd still love to see this evidence of nibiru .. and I'm hoping it's good evidence.. not something subjective or easily explained with logic.

I was about to say nearly the same thing to the above poster, you beat me to it

The bible is a CONTROL tool. a TOOL, my friend. It was written by the same elite bloodlines controlling society, controlling the banks, controlling the HISTORY books. End of story there... They have made the technology they need to manipulate weather patterns, we know it as HAARP. So the "prophecies" are artificially caused by controlling bloodline, that is my belief. Japan was not mother nature being cruel, Japen was an attack using usper advanced technology in HAARP, tech that humans shouldnt even have!

So screw the bible and everything in it. The only truth within the Bible I feel, is Jesus Christ tried to teach humanity how to navigate in this World, and a couple thousands years later, hes still teaching beyond the grave --
As for Nibiru... like the above poster, its a SHIFT. The planet shifts. Galaxies move through universes, stars move through galaxies, planets move around stars, humans move on a tiny atom called Earth. Get over it, stop falling for the media+elite and their cheap tricks.

~ Love is an art

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by fenian8
These are the sort of threads why i originally started reading and eventually joining ATS. Av gave a star (don`t know how or if i can flag) for this thread and subscribed. brilliant thread to start OP and i actually agree with you and miniatus but at the same time i understand fully where jordanAKbramsen is coming from will definately be keeping an eye on this, very interesting.

Thank you my friend, had to get it off my chest..

~ Love is an art

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

Your link to the picture is not Mayan - It is the so called "Aztec Calendar of Eternity"

edit on 2-8-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

lol I see that now .. thank you. I typed this in a rush, had to go to IKEA
just grabbed the first image. My point wasnt about which is the Mayan calendar or Aztec stuff... its about MANIPULATION of humans today, through ancient cultures. Its not even a calendar! We have no idea what it is, just like we dont know what the pyramids are.

The entire point of the post; Mayan artifacts and DOOMSDAY 2012 have no relation whatsoever. Elites and Media have been creating lies, deception and fear since the begginning of modern-day society. They keep adding things into mainstream society to advert fear and bring down the collective spirit of the World.

Its a simple game of "Divide and Conquor", using fear as the weapon of choice, and confusing the masses with lies such as 2012.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Yes, of course pole shifts have happened before... thats why the summerians mention it with nibiru!! No, it will not crash into the earth and blow us to a million pieces...... smh.. This thing is supposed to be coming from underneath us going upward, which would explain why our south pole is heading toward the north and vice versa, not to mention the "Egg" shape to the planets in our solar system. MANY many people have caught multiple sources of light in the sky, MORE then just the sun and the moon... oh yeah, and guess what? Even our government has!!! and they have been letting us have access to it still... www.awi.de... Look it up, neumayer station, gov run program and if you don't trust the site i gave you can go to their site and find the same vid.
People have caught 2 suns in the sky, there may be a few hoax's, but not all of them... there are too many!! Again, as i said with the horizons... this is not normal. THE BIBLE IS YOUR #1 SOURCE OF PROOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh, you want more proof?! www.youtube.com... BAM, CNN. This was footage from 2008 btw. There is NO mother fuc*in way they could have made a "Mistake" they would make sure the proof is 100% true before they told us. All the censoring on google earth, microsoft world wide telescope, wise. Our sun had 3 solar flares in one day!!!!!! Guys, either you are blind and deaf or you are just plain not willing to listen, but THIS IS NOOT NORMAL!! one medium size solar flare a month is a little much before 2010, Now we are seeing MULTIPLE X class flares (Highest solar flare from our sun, Y being literary catastrophic) Every month.
The proof greatly out weighs the trolling. Stop sitting in front of the tv, That # is ALL filtered!!
Well, i find it pretty damn crazy that nostrodomous literally drew nibiru. Believe me or not, but he did and i know that damn well. You would be pretty shocked.
I have shown you damn well enough proof, and if you don't believe yet, then i believe that there is no proof for you to believe. Because the gov just told you it exists....

blind and deaf? geez guy.. I just came back to this thread and your all over it

If we are moving through the galaxy (age of aquarius) Im sure there will be alot of things affecting eachother. But a recent poster said "whatever happens, happens". We are just little humans on an ATOM of a planet, the Sun is our nucleus, among an entire creation! Im sure we are not the only planet currently being affected by outside influences, and this isnt the only galaxy
This is the Life of a planet, the life of stars, the life of comets and astroids. So stop panicking, and screw CNN news haha did you seriously give me a youtube link of CNN?? The fear advert news channel?

Buddy you need to meditate and control yourself, outside of the realm of fear and conspiracy they're lies a beautiful world which you can experience. If times are coming to an end for many human kind, I will happily accept this fate and my soul will return to the spirit realm. This Earth incarnation, is just a bad trip for people like you freaking out. Allowing fear to control them, your thoughts, your behavior.. just LIVE. You incarnate here, you get one life, why waste it?

I dont care of Nibiru, the fact that CNN is showing this tells me more fear factoring is involved for the big corperations and the elites behind them.. They can hide underground, and re-surface and see the after math and rebuild. Hopefully I will be on my next incarnation by then

~ Love is an art

top topics

<<   2 >>

join