It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Tea Party Aims to Apply Its Touch to the Senate GOP - We need 61 GOP Senators

page: 8
7
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by nunyadammm
 


The Tea Party has moved on to the next election.

We have momentum.

It looks like you can put - Colorado - in the Romney column.

Just 5 states to go!

Florida - North Carolina - Virginia - Ohio - Wisconsin

I predict North Carolina will be the next.
------------

Mitt Romney hasn't even picked his VP yet !


- Portman

- Pawlenty

- Palin

--------------

In the Senate it looks like Senator Ted Cruz and Senator Todd Akin.

edit on 8-8-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)




posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


I am not sure why you think repeating the exact same TEA party bumper sticker BS to me is going to do anything.
I specifically asked you for a source on your dubious claim.
It seems like you will do anything you can to pretend that never happened.



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunyadammm
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


I am not sure why you think repeating the exact same TEA party bumper sticker BS to me is going to do anything.
I specifically asked you for a source on your dubious claim.
It seems like you will do anything you can to pretend that never happened.


The Tea Party is on the move.

Look what happened in November 2010?

Bye...bye...speaker Pelosi.


This year we will take back the White House and the U.S. Senate.

------------------
The Obama team is imploding.

Everything is going wrong.

GDP = 1.5% and slowing

Unemployment Rate = 8.3% and rising

It's over.



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by nunyadammm
 


That question was asked and answered.

---------------
The Tea Party has already moved on.

Rep. Todd Akin has declared victory!


On November 7th 2012 his new title will be Senator Todd Akin.


We need 61 GOP/Tea Party Senators in the U.S. Senate in 2013.

The time has come to restore America and move away from the fiscal cliff.

--------------
The last thing we need right now is a nationwide - Value Added tax -.



restore america?.....hahahahahahahaha...oh your serious......

can't wait for tea party to take away minumum wage laws, overtime laws, cancel OSHA, cancel dept. of education, cancel health and enviormental laws, cut all corporate taxes, raise the taxes on the poor, overturn abortion rights, do away with unions, take away social security, do away with medicare, lock up liberals for being communists terrorists...that will restore america....
time to move to a democratic country, if that happens....but what do you expect from a "liberal elitist"...i don't do stupid.



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by nunyadammm
 


That question was asked and answered.

---------------
The Tea Party has already moved on.

Rep. Todd Akin has declared victory!


On November 7th 2012 his new title will be Senator Todd Akin.


We need 61 GOP/Tea Party Senators in the U.S. Senate in 2013.

The time has come to restore America and move away from the fiscal cliff.

--------------
The last thing we need right now is a nationwide - Value Added tax -.



restore america?.....hahahahahahahaha...oh your serious......

can't wait for tea party to take away minumum wage laws, overtime laws, cancel OSHA, cancel dept. of education, cancel health and enviormental laws, cut all corporate taxes, raise the taxes on the poor, overturn abortion rights, do away with unions, take away social security, do away with medicare, lock up liberals for being communists terrorists...that will restore america....
time to move to a democratic country, if that happens....but what do you expect from a "liberal elitist"...i don't do stupid.


What's wrong with killing the Dept. of Education and just turning it all back to the

individual states??? Haven't you seen the movie - Waiting For Superman- ?

Our education system is a mess!
----------
We have to repeal ObamaCare.

It costs too much and won't work. - Death Panels -

We would have to get the nationwide - Value Added Tax - just to pay for it.



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
. - Death Panels -




So you were not interested in being credible?

When myths are employed to make one's case the case is lost.



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by nunyadammm

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
. - Death Panels -




So you were not interested in being credible?

When myths are employed to make one's case the case is lost.


Your hero - Paul Krugman - got a little too comfortable on the set at ABC.

The truth slipped out. Down the road we will have to accept the - Death Panels -

and the VAT.

VAT = Value Added Tax

All they are doing is copying Great Britain !

NHS = ObamaCare ------------------They already have the VAT in Europe.

BTW, i already sent Paul Krugman a - Thank You - note.




Wow! I guess i didn't just make it all up.



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I am an old man and often times I get things a little mixed up, so maybe some of you can cut me a little slack.

From where I sit I have a slightly different prospective on lots of things based on living through the history of the times I knew.

Every time I hear some of the Tea party and other Republicans telling us how the government should be run, I can't help but thing back on some others who have spoken out on "states rights". These same politicians were also "accused" of attempting to suppress the voting rights of some of our citizens who have voted for many years. Some times it appears the Republicans of today have become very much like the Democrates of years ago. It makes me wonder if even George Wallace would be thought of as "conservative enough" to be a Republican.

Many of those here at ATS may not have the same view of history which I have, because of their age, so I would hope some of them would do a little checking before screaming about how wrong I am.

May I also remind them of just how valuable it is to be exposed to the opinions with whom we may disagree. I have found it fasinating to look at as many prospectives as I can. This always makes for better , maore informed decissions.



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by hdutton
 


Thank you for your participation in this thread.

Here is the mission of the Tea Party.

- Tea Party Express -



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by hdutton
 


Thank you for your participation in this thread.

Here is the mission of the Tea Party.

- Tea Party Express -


I have just read through the llink you provided.

I will admit it all sounds real good; however, while it's goals are stated, I can find nothing of substance as to how these things might be achieved.

Where is the plan by which these goals can be realized. Without a plan nothing can be done.

It sounds good to stand up and sceam about the things you disagree with and want to change.

If you goal is to tear down a house, it is called distruction.

If your goal is to improve a house, it is called remodeling.

While it is necessary to tear down a part of a house to make it better. You don't tear down the part you are living in. Great care should be taken and "compromise" is manditory if you don't want the whole thing to come down on your head.

I will agree this country is in need of many "remodeling" projects, I do not think it prudent to try to do them all at one time. Rome - the pyramids - and this country were not build in a day. Rome fell from it's own internal strife (the invasion of the Huns was just the last step). The pyramids are but a shadow of their earlier selves; time takes it's toll. This country is currently far to fragile for a major political upheaval just to please those who don't like the current system.

It took a long time for the country to get to this position. It would be better to move in a determined direction with a long term plan than to stage some kind of political coup and end up wrecking the system, even as bad as it is.



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by hdutton
 


To get those goals accomplished the GOP/ Tea Party need control of the

- House of Representatives - Done!

- Senate - November 6, 2012 Election

- White House - November 6, 2012 Election

-----------
We will move away from the Fiscal Cliff instead of going over it.

The Department of Defense is having a financial crisis and Obama is AWOL .



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


I still only see goals.

I would like very much to read some type of plan which would atleast imply adults were in charge.

Saddly I must admit. Twice in our long marriage, I allowed my wife to make a series of financial decissions.

Twice we have had to declare bankruptcy. I really do love her very much, but she just can not handle money very well.

This is what I fear anytime I hear someone state their goals but do not include some form of plans which will bring about those goals.

Just moving into a position of control is not enough.

I could put my son's dog behind the wheel of my truck but I would be very fearful of expecting him to steer the truck to a set destination after the engine was started. I have no confidence in his ability to steer the truck, as he does not have or seem to be able to carry out a coherent plan to keep it out of the ditches.

From what I have seen during the past few election cycles has prompted me, and this is just my own decission, to vote a straight Democratic ballot this November.



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


Do you think you are being cute?
Just answer my damn question or stop responding to me.
I have no idea what these nonsense posts of your are about.
The only thing I care to read from you is an answer to the question I asked you.

I am starting to think you have no idea what you are talking about all across the board.



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by hdutton
 


To get those goals accomplished the GOP/ Tea Party need control of the

- House of Representatives - Done!

- Senate - November 6, 2012 Election

- White House - November 6, 2012 Election

-----------
We will move away from the Fiscal Cliff instead of going over it.

The Department of Defense is having a financial crisis and Obama is AWOL .


I do not think you understand what the word "plan" means.
WHAT ARE THEIR PLANS?????
Once they have control, how exactly are they going to accomplish their goals?



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunyadammm

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by hdutton
 


To get those goals accomplished the GOP/ Tea Party need control of the

- House of Representatives - Done!

- Senate - November 6, 2012 Election

- White House - November 6, 2012 Election

-----------
We will move away from the Fiscal Cliff instead of going over it.

The Department of Defense is having a financial crisis and Obama is AWOL .


I do not think you understand what the word "plan" means.
WHAT ARE THEIR PLANS?????
Once they have control, how exactly are they going to accomplish their goals?


Our mission goals are very clear.

What's wrong? You don't think we can get there from here?


The Tea Party is unstoppable.


- We have everything we need to succeed. -

GDP growth will be 7% the first year of the Romney Administration.


That will grow the size of the GDP Pie.

---------------

-- America tried on a socialist suit and it did not fit. --



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by nunyadammm
 


I think my favorite line is:




We will move away from the Fiscal Cliff instead of going over it.


How can they do this when the deadline for this "Fiscal Cliff" is January 1, 2013.

Do they really think they can get into office before the end of the year and still have time to pass a bunch of new laws to make any effect. The Republicans in the House of Representatives have not been able to pass much more than gas for the past two years. (Or atleast that is what it sounded like to me)



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 





GDP growth will be 7% the first year of the Romney Administration.


Will you PLEASE !! PLEASE !! PLEASE !! send me a copy of the plan which you can make this happen.

I REALLY !! REALLY !! REALLY!! want to see this one.



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by hdutton
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


I still only see goals.

I would like very much to read some type of plan which would atleast imply adults were in charge.

Saddly I must admit. Twice in our long marriage, I allowed my wife to make a series of financial decissions.

Twice we have had to declare bankruptcy. I really do love her very much, but she just can not handle money very well.

This is what I fear anytime I hear someone state their goals but do not include some form of plans which will bring about those goals.

Just moving into a position of control is not enough.

I could put my son's dog behind the wheel of my truck but I would be very fearful of expecting him to steer the truck to a set destination after the engine was started. I have no confidence in his ability to steer the truck, as he does not have or seem to be able to carry out a coherent plan to keep it out of the ditches.

From what I have seen during the past few election cycles has prompted me, and this is just my own decission, to vote a straight Democratic ballot this November.


Maybe this will help you understand:

President Romney To Do List:

- Approve the Keystone Pipeline

- Drill - Baby - Drill - lift moratorium on offshore drilling --- $2 a gallon gas

- Extend the Bush Tax Cuts - Avoid slipping back into a recession

- Tax Repatriation Holiday - Fortune 500 - Bring $$$ Billions back to the USA

- Repeal ObamaCare & Replace with a solution that includes tort reform

- Repeal Dodd / Frank

- Reform Social Security : Follow Canada : Raise Retirement Age : People are living longer



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by hdutton
 


To get those goals accomplished the GOP/ Tea Party need control of the

- House of Representatives - Done!

- Senate - November 6, 2012 Election

- White House - November 6, 2012 Election

-----------
We will move away from the Fiscal Cliff instead of going over it.

The Department of Defense is having a financial crisis and Obama is AWOL .


yeah... well...the teaparty already caused americas foot to slip on the edge of that cliff by causing 1.5 billion dollars MORE in interest payments (taxpayer money) to be paid out, because in 2011 they caused america's credit rating to be lowered.

apparently they don't mention this on their website, maybe they want america to declare bankruptcy

department of defense is having a financial crisis??....proof or your lying.



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by hdutton
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 





GDP growth will be 7% the first year of the Romney Administration.


Will you PLEASE !! PLEASE !! PLEASE !! send me a copy of the plan which you can make this happen.

I REALLY !! REALLY !! REALLY!! want to see this one.


It has been done before. Remember the Dot.com bubble during the 1990s?

Companies like Google, Yahoo, Amazon & eBay appeared out of nowhere.

Jobs! Jobs! Jobs!

So you see, we can get there from here.

We just need to remove the socialist Obama from the White House.

President Mitt Romney will create an environment where small business can thrive.

All we need in January 2013 is..........................- something new-.

The something new in the 1990's was the -- World Wide Web --.




top topics



 
7
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join