It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Members: 9/11 Conspiracies Forum Update and Information

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

About the first accurate thing you have posted!

and why would I want to discuss a distraction away from the topic?????

..I see NOT one single reply to anything I post showing what I post false......I want you too, I'm begging....yet nothing happens.....all you people seem to be able to do are these pathetic drive-by attacks.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Example: calling any ATS member a shill will result in an account termination.

What if the member is really a shill?

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Forgive me my ignorance here as someone who is still a fairly new member of ATS, but how exactly does one go about increasing their WATS score to ten or higher?

I've genuinely got a point regarding 9/11 which I felt would be an interesting platform to start off one of my first threads on here, so I can't help but be disappointed to find this isn't possible until the aforementioned score rises above ten.

Obviously, the decision to restrict new posters etc on this board has been taken carefully, so I do understand that and I wish to respect it. I'm just looking for some advice as to how to become eligible to post a thread on the board.

Thanks very much for your help in advance.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: questionyourtruth
Forgive me my ignorance here as someone who is still a fairly new member of ATS, but how exactly does one go about increasing their WATS score to ten or higher?

I've genuinely got a point regarding 9/11 which I felt would be an interesting platform to start off one of my first threads on here, so I can't help but be disappointed to find this isn't possible until the aforementioned score rises above ten.

Obviously, the decision to restrict new posters etc on this board has been taken carefully, so I do understand that and I wish to respect it. I'm just looking for some advice as to how to become eligible to post a thread on the board.

Thanks very much for your help in advance.

If you make posts to existing threads that support Israel, deny chemtrails, make fun of Russia and stifle any inquiry into Sandy Hook, you will get a ton of stars and reach your score quickly.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: questionyourtruth

Post like crazy and get as many stars and flags as possible.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Thanks for that folks, very much appreciated. I'll just soldier until till I eventually reach ten - and then my thread will likely be a total anti-climax or I'll have forgotten what I wanted to discuss. I joke, of course, but thank you again regardless.

link   
I havent done too much research into the whole 9/11 conspiracy but im sorry, it just seems very unlikely.

link   
I havent done too much research into the whole 9/11 conspiracy but im sorry, it just seems very unlikely.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: UnstoppableDestroyer
My advice to you would be to not even look at any alternate theory to start. If you did want to do anything, get a better understanding of what it is you believe right now. Research first what it is we've been told happened and see if you like their supporting evidence. If you do, so be it. At least you know what it is you're accepting. If you find you start having questions, don't look at an overall theory, look at the counter arguments to the points of the official story you might doubt. Until you can completely accept whether you question what you've been told or not, you'll never be able to give any other proposition an objective chance.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

As a new member to ATS, I'm encouraged to see such a statement from administrators. It would be SO nice to be able to discuss the myriad of issues and questions concerning the 911 attacks without the usual ad hominem BS. I look forward to reading old threads and examining evidence presented. I am one of those on the fence and look forward to having a place where evidnce can be presented and examined in a non-hostile environment.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Is that done with a random number generator?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
So it appears that European politicians have convinced the US in attacking Iraq and have fabricated fake WMD proofs to get the USA invading Iraq, and get it bogged down in the middle east.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

So we're the Freemasons also responsible for 9/11 or did they vote for 9/11

(post by franky2 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Bump.

Some out there might want to review the OP of this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join