It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Obama to fake assassination attempt to avoid election: Rumour"...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
pay no mind to this nonsense as whatever they have planned will not be exposed on ATS

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by relocator

Thanks for providing the additional information...interesting to see how timing of the "attempt" could benefit either side (looks like the puppeteers holding the strings remain in control in either case and the joe public gets the shaft!)

reply to post by azbowhunter

Very interesting link you provided in conjunction with the article I posted...assassination disrupted in initial election, now either the original story was faked to determine public reaction to such a scenario or maybe it's foreshadowing that the initial group has retooled and would present a secondary threat...personally I like the first theory, with the Trevon Martin situation..maybe they feel that it would be a more plausible incident in the public's view now based on the already hyper sensitive opinions established with the Trevon Martin situation

reply to post by GameKeeper

me thinks you are right!

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
If you were Obama would you feel secure enough to have someone FAKE an assassination attempt?

Can you imagine the conversation..?

Obama - so you guys are going to take a shot an miss right?

Hitman - Suuure we are mr president, we are going to miss.

Obama thinking - Hmmm , was this a good idea?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
well lets all keep our fingers crossed.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Reminds me of the rumour that G.W. Bush was going to declare martial law in order to stop the elections and retain power? Scary stuffy.
edit on 2-8-2012 by Kaploink because: meh

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I have heard the "martial law" rumor for Clinton, then for Bush and now for Obama. Anyone and everyone could only imagine having that much power and not wanting to let go of it. Martial law always seems to be the easiest way to suspend elections and continute enjoying your power.

That being said rumours are rumours and I wouldn't expect much to come of it.

Remember - TPTB put Obama in place and now I believe TPTB want Romney.

Romney is the quinesential "WWIII" type President. I can just see that they need him in place for the next power move they are going to make.

The visit to Israel and declaring Jerusalem the capital was NOT a gaffe. They have very big plans for Romney indeed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join