learn more

Ahmadinejad: World forces must strive to annihilate Israel

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

We been connected to Israel for a very long time. We are also connected to many other countries too, but the difference is those other countries do not have 3 or 4 other countries around them that want to remove their Government. Nukes in the hands of Iran is a very dangerous situation, and they tend to flaunt every milestone, true or not, of their nuke program.

Or, it could be said that the US is trying to stop Iran from having nukes because they suspect that Israel will attack with nuclear weapons and that would lead to a massive war that will leave many people on the planet dead/suffering. Ever heard of the Samson Option?. I don't know why the US is giving Israel a free pass to have nuclear arms but Iran can't. Is it because Iran is a signatory of the NPT? If so, they should drop out, just like North Korea did.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Putting down Zionist is not antisemitic. Zionism is neither a race or religion it is a extremist right wing political ideology. So he can talk about about them all he wants and not be antisemitic. And why shouldn't he have hatred towards the Zionist that run Israel? It's because of them that other countries have placed unwarranted sanctions against Iran for simply doing what they are allowed to do by the NPT. America would be better off having Iran as an ally an going after Israel's illegal nukes.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I do agree with this one except for total wipeout! What a better place for the anti-christ to hide out. Isreal is causing more conflict in this world then anyone period! Just to get into there you have to have your EYES scanned, the works! So its the Holy Land, another reason to HIDE there; all you 666 people, just an idea
! Yes, crazy but if I WAS YOU I would WATCH OUT 4 ISREAL!

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Zionist is the Islamic word for "Jew". Ahmejinedad has Ayatollah Khamenei's hand up his ass in true puppetmaster fashion. Iran itself may not be the problem but it's islamic theocracy is, and they believe in this:

:"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews
(killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The
stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdullah, there is a Jew behind me,
come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (a certain kind of
tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the
Jews."

This excerpt is from the hadith (sayings attributed to Muhammad). Anyway, the quoted portion is what Khamenei is barking for and Khamenei has the power.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Actually the Arabic word for Jew is Yahoodi.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
edit on 30/09/10 by Maccaron.Shakaron because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
“I vow that if I was an Israeli civilian and I met a Palestinian I would burn him and I would make him suffer before killing him.”

Ariel Sharon

"It is forbidden to be merciful to them. You must send missiles to them and annihilate them."

Ovadia Yosef

"We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population."

Israel Koenig

"We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here as slaves."

Chairman Heilbrun

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Zionist is the Islamic word for "Jew".

A Christian defending the Zionist/neocons & making assertions about all Islamics? Wow couldn't have seen that one coming...

One that note, Ashkenazi Jews comprise 80 percent of the Jewish population, and at one point 93 percent. They are Jewish only by conversion to the faith. Truth is every religion, culture, and nation is not without some form of corruption/intolerance. It's also true that entities such as the Rothschild dynasty are Jewsish (Khazarian); considering the Rothschilds are [in]famous for their manipulation of global/national currencies, as well as being the most wealthy influential family in history.... I can see why some might be suspicious & or spiteful.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Good posts. Most people on ATS are buying the hype regarding this situation - they believe Israel is the primary aggressor of the region. The trouble is, that most US supporters of an Israeli state, support it without applying any thought to their support, if you catch my drift. That makes it easy to 'debunk' their support as the brainwashing of religion.

Iran might well end up in serious trouble soon, and it would be the fault of their insane leaders. Ahmadinejad is just the puppet at the podium, when all is said and done.

For the record, I support the right of the Jews to have 'their own little country', and I am confident that Muslim aggression for the sake of religion, and Muslim failure to properly rectify the Palestine situation by peaceable means (such as resettlement within prosperous Muslim countries) are the primary reasons for the ongoing bloodshed between Israel and its neighbours.

Israelis are delicately positioned, surrounded by enemies, and they need to talk and walk big if they are to survive.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Personally, I looked at the OP picture and thought to myself....

These two probably weren't seeing this meeting quite the same way.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Sublimecraft

He doesn't say annihalate Israel. The media sure does love taking advantage of losing context in the translation of pretty much everything Iran says. The only war drums being beaten are being beaten by Israel. Fact.

Here we go again. Please do the research yourself instead of making everybody else show you where he has said this. He has stated he wants to wipe Israel off the face of the map. Just Google it or something if your lazy. I wish the people who love this man would go visit Iran and see how wonderful their country is. I don't have anything against the people of Iran, only the leaders who decide how their country is going to act. I think the humane thing to do is for Israel or the United States to take out the nuclear facilitries now rather than let them get a nuke and give them the chance to use it. This would cause the deaths of many Iranians who are inocent because they would be turned to glass. That's all I'm going to say about this!

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by rjbaggins

Here we go again. Please do the research yourself instead of making everybody else show you where he has said this.

Are you the pot or the kettle? Linky poo for you with all relevant references cited.

He has stated he wants to wipe Israel off the face of the map.

See above.

Just Google it or something if your lazy.

You made me facepalm myself...I haven't done that in awhile!

I wish the people who love this man would go visit Iran and see how wonderful their country is.

Check it out yourself.
Unless you are too busy swallowing MSM propaganda.

I don't have anything against the people of Iran, only the leaders who decide how their country is going to act.

Substitute 'Iran' for 'USA' and you will know how the majority of other countries feel about you.

I think the humane thing to do is for Israel or the United States to take out the nuclear facilitries now rather than let them get a nuke and give them the chance to use it.

Humane? How? Why can they not use nuclear material for peaceful purposes? Do you have proof they are not? No one else does.

This would cause the deaths of many Iranians who are inocent because they would be turned to glass.

Why are Americans all generalized as warmongers again?...

That's all I'm going to say about this!

Thank God. I'm going to hold you to that.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I hate to say this because it's a real contentious issue, I know. However, research does clear it up and the 'wipe Israel off the map' comment, really didn't happen. Not that way, not even close.

I learned that nasty little fact by tearing off a bit rashly to prove someone wrong on a thread quite some time back. I was sure he musta said it. Had to of. So much media could't all have it that wrong? Well.. Yeah. They do.

The actual comment wasn't even his. It was from the Ayatollah himself and it was mistranslated to boot, even from HIM. What he actually said escapes me for the word for word...but it wasn't real nice in it's own right. It just wasn't obliteration directly threatened.

They are more clever than that.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I hate to say this because it's a real contentious issue, I know. However, research does clear it up and the 'wipe Israel off the map' comment, really didn't happen. Not that way, not even close.

I learned that nasty little fact by tearing off a bit rashly to prove someone wrong on a thread quite some time back. I was sure he musta said it. Had to of. So much media could't all have it that wrong? Well.. Yeah. They do.

The actual comment wasn't even his. It was from the Ayatollah himself and it was mistranslated to boot, even from HIM. What he actually said escapes me for the word for word...but it wasn't real nice in it's own right. It just wasn't obliteration directly threatened.

They are more clever than that.

Thanks for the clarification regarding my OP comment about "wiping Israel off the map".

Noted for future reference.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

He's also okay with the 25,000 Jews who live in Iran right now. These same Jews were offered money by the Zionists from Israel to move from Iran to Israel but the Iranian Jews declined and were even insulted. Iran, namely the puppet who is the highlight of your thread, isn't anti Semitic but rather anti Zionist. So he's okay with Jews, and not just the Orthodox type

Iran's proud but discreet Jews

news.bbc.co.uk...

Although Iran and Israel are bitter enemies, few know that Iran is home to the largest number of Jews anywhere in the Middle East outside Israel.

About 25,000 Jews live in Iran and most are determined to remain no matter what the pressures - as proud of their Iranian culture as of their Jewish roots.

It is dawn in the Yusufabad synagogue in Tehran and Iranian Jews bring out the Torah and read the ancient text before making their way to work.

It is not a sight you would expect in a revolutionary Islamic state, but there are synagogues dotted all over Iran where Jews discreetly practise their religion.

"Because of our long history here we are tolerated," says Jewish community leader Unees Hammami, who organised the prayers.

He says the father of Iran's revolution, Imam Khomeini, recognised Jews as a religious minority that should be protected.

As a result Jews have one representative in the Iranian parliament.

"Imam Khomeini made a distinction between Jews and Zionists and he supported us," says Mr Hammami.

Iran's Jews reject cash offer to move to Israel

www.guardian.co.uk...

· Expats offer families £30,000 to emigrate
· Our identity is not for sale, say community leaders

The following correction was printed in the Guardian's Corrections and clarifications column, Saturday July 28 2007

In the article below we reported that last year President Ahmadinejad said (quoting the late Ayatollah Khomeini) that Israel should be "wiped off the map". A more literal translation of the statement he made in 2005, at The World without Zionism conference in Tehran, is "the regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time".

Iran's Jews have given the country a loyalty pledge in the face of cash offers aimed at encouraging them to move to Israel, the arch-enemy of its Islamic rulers.

The incentives — ranging from £5,000 a person to £30,000 for families — were offered from a special fund established by wealthy expatriate Jews in an effort to prompt a mass migration to Israel from among Iran's 25,000-strong Jewish community. The offers were made with Israel's official blessing and were additional to the usual state packages it provides to Jews emigrating from the diaspora.

However, the Society of Iranian Jews dismissed them as "immature political enticements" and said their national identity was not for sale.

"The identity of Iranian Jews is not tradeable for any amount of money," the society said in a statement. "Iranian Jews are among the most ancient Iranians. Iran's Jews love their Iranian identity and their culture, so threats and this immature political enticement will not achieve their aim of wiping out the identity of Iranian Jews."

The Israeli newspaper Ma'ariv reported that the incentives had been doubled after earlier offers of £2,500 a head failed to attract any Iranian Jews to leave for Israel.

Iran's sole Jewish MP, Morris Motamed, said the offers were insulting and put the country's Jews under pressure to prove their loyalty.
edit on 2-8-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Zionist is the Islamic word for "Jew".

A Christian defending the Zionist/neocons & making assertions about all Islamics? Wow couldn't have seen that one coming...

One that note, Ashkenazi Jews comprise 80 percent of the Jewish population, and at one point 93 percent. They are Jewish only by conversion to the faith. Truth is every religion, culture, and nation is not without some form of corruption/intolerance. It's also true that entities such as the Rothschild dynasty are Jewsish (Khazarian); considering the Rothschilds are [in]famous for their manipulation of global/national currencies, as well as being the most wealthy influential family in history.... I can see why some might be suspicious & or spiteful.

FYI I'm not a zionist. I'm just not so blind that i think theyre are any good guys or "innocent" people on either side of the fence. A jew is a jew, decent makes no difference. Christians are jews too, bought by the blood of Christ, they just do not know it yet. As for being hebrews, Abraham was the first hebrew and himself also a gentile. I don't give a flip about Rothchilds or the arts of usury either. No i am not a neocon, i don't even vote because there's no point to it. Palestinians are not innocent, innocent people do not don bomb jackets and suicide belts and blow up restaurants full of kids or use children as human shields. What is going on, is a war, that tries it's damnest to not look like a war but it is still a war no less. Nor am i naieve enough to think a 2 state solution will work because it will not, or it would have already happened.

As for palestinians wanting to lay claim to the land because they were "there first" because they decended from the Philistines, that is also a fallacy. Philistines were a tribe of the Sea Peoples who were displaced from the island of Crete when the Santorini volcano erupted around 1450 b.c. causing a tsunami and earthquake that destroyed the Minoan city of Knossus. Philistines were Minoans whose main god was Dagon, also known as Posiedon to the Myceneans so if the palestinians are trying to say they came from the philistines, then their homeland is on the island of Crete. The original inhabitants of that land were dead 3000 years ago at least, if there were ever really any original inhabitants in that wasteland to begin with. Now if it's a religion issue, both bible and quran say the land was given to the decendants of Jacob. Now just who those people are today is still up for debate. As for the Ashklenazi jews being converts or Khazarians, that is not entirely correct. Many of the european jews were carried off as slaves to the western Roman Empire after the failed revolt that caused the destruction of Jerusalem around 70 A.D. and more were carried off after the second failed revolt in 135 A.D. to western europe so a good portion of the Ashkenazi jews would be decended from those slaves that were carted off by Rome, not to mention all the other jews who spread out across the world, because i can assure you they were not all located in Israel at that time.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by DarknStormy
There are roughly 20,000 Jews is Iran. They apparently have 1000's of year lineage and live in peace among the Iranian people. Most were offered $10,000 to migrate to Israel and the majority rejected the offer and despise the country of Israel along with it. That is no joke either.

I bet there are 100,000s of Americans that despise America too. Jews have been in the middle east for over 3500 years so I think it is ok for them to have their own little country, but the Muslims disagree....

Would it not be grand if the Muslim world offered the refuges in Gaza 10,000 dollars and a place to live too? But they don't and totally ignore them other than to use them as a propaganda pawn.

Of course the Muslims disagree. There has not been a Jewish Nation in the Middle East since the time of the Roman Republic 2000 years in the past. The Romans(More specifically the East Romans) held the territory for 630+ years before the beginning of the Arab Conquests. Muslims have held that land ever since with exception of a few plots of land here and there during the Crusades. Their holy book also tells them that any land they ruled over in the past is permanently Muslim. I don't agree with that assessment but the adherents of Judaism have a very similar belief in regards to lands they controlled in the ancient past.

Should followers of Judaism have a land to call their own? Of course. Should the UN have given them land that Muslims have held for approximately 1400 years? Absolutely not. I cannot believe that the leaders of the planet at that time could not foresee the endless conflict that is now the norm of the region. Abysmally stupid.

In regard to your other statement: Do you think Palestinians would leave their ancestral homeland in exchange for some chump change and perhaps a small plot of farmland? I don't think they would. Just as the adherents of Judaism in Iran did not when so offered.

I am amazed at complete lack of gratitude Israeli leaders display toward Muslims. When the oh so enlightened Christians nations of Western Europe(England, France, Spain) expelled Jews from their countries where did they go? Some went to Eastern and Central Europe(Germany, Poland, Russia). The rest went to the Ottoman Empire(IE. Muslim). They were accepted into the population and were protected from persecution by the Ottomans' Millet form of religious government. At that time the Ottomans controlled North Africa and the Middle East(Where the Jewish Refugees relocated to) as well as the Balkans. My point here is that Muslims treated adherents of Judaism fairly.....Well into the 19th Century. It took Christianity an easy 1600 years to begin to treat Jewish people decently.

In return Muslims have been treated barbarously by Jewish leadership in the short 64 years since the foundation of Israel. Yes..I know that they do not treat all Muslims terribly. However, their treatment of the Palestinians is horrific. Yes, Israel has defended itself from offensive campaigns by Muslim states. That makes perfect sense to me. Again, I still believe Israel is partly to blame. One cannot deny that these offensives were unprovoked.

And now we come to the present. I cannot tell which side is intent on war. Sadly, war is what we are going to get. I blame both the Israelis and the Iranians for refusing to come to some type of diplomatic agreement. I also blame the UN. They should be sending peacekeepers to both Israel and Iran to ensure that war does not erupt. Why they do not is a mystery to me. There are explanations to this question of mine but they veer conspiratorial or worse...the answers are merely speculation.

So, apparently N-Yahoo and Ah-ma-J-mydad want to destroy each other. I could truly care less these days. Let themselves annihilate each other without sinking the planet during the process and I'll be happy. Sorrowfully, we all know that will not happen and possibly the entire planet will be made to suffer for the pathetic excuse of religious zeal and nationalistic fervor.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Repeating traditional anti-Semitic slurs, the Iranian president accused "Zionists" of controlling the world's media and financial systems. It was Zionists, he said, who were “behind the scene of the world’s main powers, media, monetary and banking centers.”
The problem here is that when he mentions the "Zionists" the media instantly attaches an "anti-Semitic" sentiment to it... if you actually think about what we all say on ATS daily it's very similar to what he is saying. The elite banking cabal control the media and the money... and quite often we do label the people in the cabal the "Zionists" (and we do not mean Jews). So in reality Ahmadinejad is simply reiterating things which we say on a daily basis... of course these things are conspiracy theories, and the western populations are trained to dismiss these theories about the controlled media and money as merely delusional theories held by crazy people. It's funny then that Ahmadinejad should hold these beliefs too... because of the position he is in it's quite obvious that he is a very intelligent man and he isn't just throwing out wild guesses and stupid theories. He knows what he is talking about, he knows the information backing up his theories, and he knows how the world really works behind the scenes.
edit on 3/8/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

because of the position he is in it's quite obvious that he is a very intelligent man and he isn't just throwing out wild guesses and stupid theories. He knows what he is talking about, he knows the information backing up his theories, and he knows how the world really works behind the scenes.

Agreed and good post............I am most interested in the last comment there.

My journey has led me here where the answer(s) come thick and fast regarding this question/statement.

Its refreshing to hear wisdom when it manifests itself...........Thanks.
edit on 3-8-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Anyone ever thought that this guy act like a plant?
It just seems everything he says is scripted as if he is part of a bigger plan to bring on the war.

Could this guy be CIA?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join