It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad: World forces must strive to annihilate Israel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

We been connected to Israel for a very long time

1948 ?

It has not been that long, common.

Would it not be grand if the Muslim world offered the refuges in Gaza 10,000 dollars and a place to live too? But they don't and totally ignore them other than to use them as a propaganda pawn.

The refugee want their own HOMELAND, not other Nation's charity.

edit on 2-8-2012 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
Do you think the engineers at Ford will figure out a way to maximize the radiation in the oil when Iran is a nuclear wasteland? Seriously, because if they attack Israel, that place is going to have a glowing hue to it.

This guy is either completely crazy, or this is all staged to keep the price of oil up.

I'm guessing 150 miles per gallon.....

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by samsamm9

1948 ?

Let me rephrase that.... We been connected to the Jews for a very long time and Israel is their country.... better?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

That "homeland" is called Iraq, Jordan, and Syria to name some of the Arab Palestinian land that the English and French split up into countries. So now you suggest they want another "homeland" out of a 6 by 22 mile strip of land that just happens to be within the borders of Israel. Also remember that there was BOTH Arad and Jewish Palestinians there and it seems the Arabs grab the longer straws in the deal, so explain to me once again how is it that a 6 by 22 mile strip of land should be a "homeland" for a group of people that already have the vast majority of the middle east?

Gaza is a pawn of the Arab world, Gaza was under control of Egypt for decades and Egypt ignored it and sanction it off with barbwire fences, never helping the refugees there...ever.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

1948 ?

Let me rephrase that.... We been connected to the Jews for a very long time and Israel is their country.... better?

More accurate.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

That "homeland" is called Iraq, Jordan, and Syria to name some of the Arab Palestinian land that the English and French split up into countries. So now you suggest they want another "homeland" out of a 6 by 22 mile strip of land that just happens to be within the borders of Israel. Also remember that there was BOTH Arad and Jewish Palestinians there and it seems the Arabs grab the longer straws in the deal, so explain to me once again how is it that a 6 by 22 mile strip of land should be a "homeland" for a group of people that already have the vast majority of the middle east?

Gaza is a pawn of the Arab world, Gaza was under control of Egypt for decades and Egypt ignored it and sanction it off with barbwire fences, never helping the refugees there...ever.

NO. Their homeland is called Palestine.
Palestinian refugee Wiki

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

In that case, as Guy Ladouche from MXC would say, "Get it on!"

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Another useless thread based on lies
that has been debunked many many times...

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kastogere

He's actually really fascinating to listen to....a very down to earth man. I mean that...he's a nice guy....he gets a bad rap most of the time.

Yeah, nice guy. Nothing wrong with a guy who hangs gays publicly in the streets and then announces at the UN, quite proudly i might add, that there are "No gays in Iran".

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Not the words of a rational man. As another poster first mentioned, he is no hero.
edit on 2-8-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

NO. Their homeland is called Palestine.

Sadly, our fellow human brothers and sisters of the Palestine 'homeland' refugees and longing for a home of their own, espacially the younger folks whom had watch others from the fellow human race advanced, had....been....royally screwed by both Iranian Shia leaders and radical Islamists.

They had fooled and kept our fellow brothers and sisters of palestine in stupidity, without hope for the future, except for a fictaceous enemy known as jews while their TRUE ENEMY - their Shia and radical Islamist masters and sons enjoy great wealth and priviledge over stolen true palestine lands such as Jordan and other parts of arabia after the conquest of the brutal Ottoman empire by the Brits.

I doubt if our fellow human brothers and sisters in Palestine will ever wake up, but it is my hope that they do. They had suffered and had been manipulated by the greedy long enough....

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

And in an effort to point out that Israel is a peace loving nation, and that Iran is the aggressor...

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu ...“time to resolve this issue peacefully is running out.”

In Israel, “there remains feverish speculation that Mr. Netanyahu will act in September or early October,” The Times observed on Wednesday. “Analysts cite several reasons for the potential timing: Israel does not like to fight wars in winter. Mr. Netanyahu feels that he will have less leverage if President Obama is re-elected, and that if Mr. Romney were to win, the new president would be unlikely to want to take on a big military action early in his term.”

Efraim Halevy, a former chief of Israel’s intelligence agency and national security adviser, said: “If I were an Iranian, I would be very fearful of the next 12 weeks.”

And Amos Harel, defense correspondent for the Israeli newspaper Haaretz, estimated that the chance of an attack before November at 50 percent, adding: “It’s probably a more crucial junction than it was ever before.”

Newsmax

Or then again, it could be the other way around.

Its all propaganda to keep societies living in continuous state of fear. Divide and conquer tactics at they're finest.

Imagine doing a survey of all humans about who wants war and who wants to live, It doesnt even take a intelligent mind to know the results.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Another useless thread based on lies
that has been debunked many many times...

Nothing is useless in todays world. Many things have been debunked yet they persist on.

We are all being or trying to be fooled by people that have tasted power and wish to keep that power at any cost.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

this is just a side note to your post, Iran performs more sex change operations in the world behind Thailand.
The government assists with the costs and even changes the birth certificate, so even though being gay is a side issue, they have a far more progressive attitude than most western countries.
So homosexuality may be against the law in Iran, gender reassignment isn't.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
The Ayatollahs puppet is ranting again about wiping Israel off the map.
No he's not. You made that part up. You know we follow sources around here, right?

Furthermore after reading the article, I wholeheartedly agree with what he said. Except for the part where he says it'll solve all the world's problems.

Since the biased source didn't appear to link to the article directly, I will.

edit on 2-8-2012 by Sek82 because: eta

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
reply to post by nightbringr

this is just a side note to your post, Iran performs more sex change operations in the world behind Thailand.
The government assists with the costs and even changes the birth certificate, so even though being gay is a side issue, they have a far more progressive attitude than most western countries.
So homosexuality may be against the law in Iran, gender reassignment isn't.

This is of course because they consider homosexuality to be a blight on humanity.

So, if someone is gay in Iran, they damn well better get re-assigned as the alternative is persecution or death. No wonder they have such high rates for this operation.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kastogere
reply to post by Sublimecraft

He's actually really fascinating to listen to....a very down to earth man. I mean that...he's a nice guy....he gets a bad rap most of the time.

Have you seen the pic's of your buddy durning the Iranian hostage crisis?
You also understand that it isn;t just the jews he wants to kill right?
He also wants to destroy the west. He wants to destroy the infidels of which you are one. Anyones whose religious belief is different unless they convert is a infidel.
I suppose that you thought that Hitler was a decent guy too.
Just wow uninformed people make me sick.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I couldn't agree more with statements of Ahmedinajad

Some of you are warmongers hungry for human blood and death, chicken hawks who prefer someone else die for sake of Israeli expansion

Don't worry, there is a place in hell for a whole lot of you. Liars, Cheats, Warmongers, Princes of Evil

Sons of Perdition

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
When God asks you, what will you say.

Why did you support attack on Iraq based on lies.
Why did you support attack on Iran based on lies. (obviously it will happen)
Why did you not read the holy bible where Jesus spoke of with an attitude, about those that say are Jews but are not and are of synagog of Satan. Why did you not know he was talking about political Zionists in Israel.

Why did you ignore crimes of Zionists when it was obvious what they are doing.

A nice man on ATS told you about building 7 and dancing Israelis, why did you not do your homework.

Why did you continue to follow those who gave you 9/11, never ending wars of AGGRESSION, unpayable debt, through Federal Reserve etc

Why did you not speak out against evil.

Why did you adopt philosophy of ends justifies the means.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
War goes both Ways Gentlemen, War goes both ways.

You want to attack Iran on Zionist/Neocon word despite their history as liars.

Don't bitch on ATS how Stock Market tumbled, how your entire salary goes for gas money, how price of food has quadrupled, how random terrorism on soft targets went up 3000%

I don't want to see a single bitch on ATS from you chicken hawks

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
My old literature tutor learned ancient Greek for the sole purpose of quoting Herodotus in a paper he was writing. I asked him why and he gave me some wise advice:

Never trust a translation.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join