It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad: World forces must strive to annihilate Israel

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
The Ayatollahs puppet is ranting again about wiping Israel off the map.

He has issues with Zionists but appears OK with orthodox Jews.

Repeating traditional anti-Semitic slurs, the Iranian president accused "Zionists" of controlling the world's media and financial systems. It was Zionists, he said, who were “behind the scene of the world’s main powers, media, monetary and banking centers.” "They are the decision makers, to the extent that the presidential election hopefuls [of the USA] must go and kiss the feet of the Zionists to ensure their election victory,” he added. Ahmadinejad added that "liberating Palestine" would solve all the world's problems, although he did not elaborate on exactly how that might work.

link...

Seems evident that the M.E war drums are beating louder and louder every day.

"Watch this space" as the saying goes.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
How much is a plane ticket heading East?

The Motherlands calling me! Ima be on the right side of the globe when TSHF

+31 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Actually if you ever heard him speak, He really doesn't have a problem with orthodox Jews, and they don't with him. Just like he doesn't really have a problem with your regular American, just the idiots that we put in charge of driving the bus.

He's actually really fascinating to listen to....a very down to earth man. I mean that...he's a nice guy....he gets a bad rap most of the time.

I wonder if he would be different if we decided to leave him alone to run his country instead of mounting sanctions on top of sanctions just because America has something to prove apparently.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I am growing sick of these individuals talking about how everyone else MUST do something. They ALL need to be abducted and placed inside a global arena to see what happens to those who act this way, thro some war lords from other umm regions of space dimension and lets see who wins the gladiator, smh WHY is this going on in 2012 as if on purpose. There are probably D.U.M.B.S. for enemy countries placed near each other, below ground but we have to accept they rule over us. hmm SO WEAPONS IS HOW YOU RULE EA*RTH.. ALSO NOTED

edit on 8/2/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

He doesn't say annihalate Israel. The media sure does love taking advantage of losing context in the translation of pretty much everything Iran says. The only war drums being beaten are being beaten by Israel. Fact.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Kastogere

He shouldn't have a problem with them considering there is a huge Jewish population living just fine in Iran.

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Uh....Not seeing where he is advocating wiping Israel "off the map", as you say....or annihilating Israel either.

I don't disagree with anything he says. In fact, he is right on the money, honey. American politicians are required to kiss the Zionist's...um, FEET, in order to assure a win in elections. It is your post which is misleading and inaccurate.

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Considering there's a large population of jews who live in Iran, freely, I don't see how they could hate Jews all that much yet let them live free within their own country.

The media propaganda continues I see.

~Tenth

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Here is what is funny and a bit ironic.
While Iran isn't talking about annihilating Israel, Israel is in fact threatening Iran saying "if I were an Iranian I would be very fearful for the next 12 weeks." Why is that cool, but if Iran were to say it (even though they don't and it's just poor translation) they are evil?

Isreal threatens Iran

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Kastogere

He shouldn't have a problem with them considering there is a huge Jewish population living just fine in Iran.

Exactly........but but that's not what American media says....it says we should all hate every single Iranian cause their evil......

Pulease.....Iran seems to be the sanest of the two nations when you account for stupid shat the government does.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
And in an effort to point out that Israel is a peace loving nation, and that Iran is the aggressor...

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu ...“time to resolve this issue peacefully is running out.”

In Israel, “there remains feverish speculation that Mr. Netanyahu will act in September or early October,” The Times observed on Wednesday. “Analysts cite several reasons for the potential timing: Israel does not like to fight wars in winter. Mr. Netanyahu feels that he will have less leverage if President Obama is re-elected, and that if Mr. Romney were to win, the new president would be unlikely to want to take on a big military action early in his term.”

Efraim Halevy, a former chief of Israel’s intelligence agency and national security adviser, said: “If I were an Iranian, I would be very fearful of the next 12 weeks.”

And Amos Harel, defense correspondent for the Israeli newspaper Haaretz, estimated that the chance of an attack before November at 50 percent, adding: “It’s probably a more crucial junction than it was ever before.”

Newsmax

Or then again, it could be the other way around.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kastogere

Actually if you ever heard him speak, He really doesn't have a problem with orthodox Jews, and they don't with him. Just like he doesn't really have a problem with your regular American, just the idiots that we put in charge of driving the bus.

He's actually really fascinating to listen to....a very down to earth man. I mean that...he's a nice guy....he gets a bad rap most of the time.

I wonder if he would be different if we decided to leave him alone to run his country instead of mounting sanctions on top of sanctions just because America has something to prove apparently.

He doesn't have any problems with Gays either.....cause he said there are none in Iran.

......He isn't the Satan people are made to believe he is...but he also isn't some admirable leader....I bet the Queen of England has more governmental power than Ahmadinejad has in Iran. He is a figure head, the Mullah's are running things.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
There are roughly 20,000 Jews is Iran. They apparently have 1000's of year lineage and live in peace among the Iranian people. Most were offered $10,000 to migrate to Israel and the majority rejected the offer and despise the country of Israel along with it. That is no joke either.

I have listened to some of Ahmadinejad's interviews and I agree with most of the things he says. He does not want to wipe Israel from the face of the Earth, he wants the Zionist regime removed. I can see why as well.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

It was not my intention to mislead. For that I apologise.

My Intention was to focus on Irans motivations for this constant rant that makes the rounds on a regular basis and to make a distinction between Jews and Zionists - many of my friends (Aust) are not privy to the intricacies of the Middle East issue(s) and by all accounts the media here would have us believe that Iran wants to annihilate Israel - and that is was the average unassuming bloke on the streets here thinks if asked. So in explaining to my friends and collegues this situation it pays to make the distinction that Iran does not hate Jews - they want to rid the Middle East of an Ideology - an ideology that appears to be painting the US into a corner.........

American politicians are required to kiss the Zionist's...um, FEET, in order to assure a win in elections.

I am looking at this Iran scenario not so much from the point-of-view of American politics but global implications and whether or not it is predetermined for war to occur.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
That puppet doesnt hate jews?

Perhaps. But his master - the persian infidel apostate leader most certainly do, with funding for decades to his knights - the fat hizbollahs to the radical palestinian few to kill as many innocent jews as they can, admitted in full by himself.

Good way to keep the majority of muslims - the Sunnis in Middle east and world from attacking him - a Shia. Iran is as isolated as Israel is. Just that it is more convenient to sacrifice others than himself for Sunni wrath. If even the Iranian People are sacrificed, as the economic sanctions are doing, he wouldn't care less. It's his survivability that deluded fool is more concerned with.

Zionist are responsible for world woes? That's questionable. I am sure the african dictators, or even the HumanSlayer from Syria - Assad is Zionist, or even his puppet, Ahmed, whom had been accused of $2 billion fraud upon the Iranian masses, is a zionist.
edit on 2-8-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
We been connected to Israel for a very long time. We are also connected to many other countries too, but the difference is those other countries do not have 3 or 4 other countries around them that want to remove their Government. Nukes in the hands of Iran is a very dangerous situation, and they tend to flaunt every milestone, true or not, of their nuke program.

The media does inflate the rhetoric some, but make no mistake, Iran's nuke program is for one purpose only... Israel would also leave others alone if they would leave them alone. There is a huge Christian and Muslin culture living in Israel openly and freely too, just as some suggest Jews live in Iran. We also have seen where Egypt went to war with Israel and lost, and in doing so lost a large chunk of their northern oil fields that Israel gave back to them and they have lived in peace.

Just as the Sunni and Shia Muslims have been killing each other for a few thousand years over religious differences the Jews have also been the whipping boy of the Muslin world for a good amount of that time too. I think it just pisses off the Muslims that the Jews have gain somewhat of a upper hand in their own fate.

Iran is still an extremist country run by extremists. Their own people are not as free as many want to believe. I think they will have a civil war or they will go to war with Israel to try and prevent a civil war, but their own leadership extremism will not hold out forever with the younger population. Gaza is their tool right now and they pump all the military equipment into it that they can. THEY keep the Gaza problem alive and well, and once again one only needs to look at the West Bank to see that Jews and Muslims can work together when Iran is not involved.

edit on 2-8-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
wow he is right...

the american's must kiss the feet of zionist's to win elections or even be considered for them
(AIPAC among others contribute to this)

also it does seem as though he gets mis-translated as saying "kill all jews" and "wipe isreal off the map"
as this has been debunked as lies in the past in threads i have viewed

it does seem as though isreal is the aggressor here
(along with america and their sanctions that literally starve the country of the will to fight back)

is this what those guys envisaged during the manhattan project?
that the country they worked for would become the worlds bully and steal other country's lunch money'z
with the threat of annihilation to throw around...
and if they dared stand up to the bullies.... POW broken glasses and tears..

i hope iran stands up to the little bully (isreal) while the big one (USA) is in the bathroom
it seems squealing to the teacher doesn't work when the teacher is scared of the bullies too....

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Do you think the engineers at Ford will figure out a way to maximize the radiation in the oil when Iran is a nuclear wasteland? Seriously, because if they attack Israel, that place is going to have a glowing hue to it.

This guy is either completely crazy, or this is all staged to keep the price of oil up.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
There are roughly 20,000 Jews is Iran. They apparently have 1000's of year lineage and live in peace among the Iranian people. Most were offered $10,000 to migrate to Israel and the majority rejected the offer and despise the country of Israel along with it. That is no joke either.

I bet there are 100,000s of Americans that despise America too. Jews have been in the middle east for over 3500 years so I think it is ok for them to have their own little country, but the Muslims disagree....

Would it not be grand if the Muslim world offered the refuges in Gaza 10,000 dollars and a place to live too? But they don't and totally ignore them other than to use them as a propaganda pawn.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Insearchofthetruth1987

i hope iran stands up to the little bully (isreal) while the big one (USA) is in the bathroom
it seems squealing to the teacher doesn't work when the teacher is scared of the bullies too....

Iran is a huge country why do they need to bother Israel at all? What is it that Israel is actually doing to Iran to have Iran focus their nuke program on Israel? If they totally ignored Israel and got on with life Iran would be a great place to visit and would flourish.

Israel is very small it would take one well placed nuke to pretty much wipe them off the map, so the threat of wiping them off the map is very real.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join