It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rossi and Ecat: Are there any believers left???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Originally posted by hawkiye
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

I am glad you brought in HP. Do they patent their technology? Thanks

Of course they do like all smart businesses Just like Rossi is doing.

Show me his patents. You can't? Didn't think so. You just proved my point, and made yourself look mighty stupid. At what stage do REAL companies obtain patents? Do they wait until they are selling models? How does Rossi claim he has functioning units and still have no patents, and his patent applications are all general theory, nothing solid. He should be beyond theory when he supposedly has functioning units.
I hate wiki but Rossi is not worth spending time on a real source.

An application in 2008 to patent the device internationally had received an unfavorable preliminary report on patentability at the World Intellectual Property Organization[32] from the European Patent Office, noting that the description of the device was based on "general statements and speculations" and citing "numerous deficiencies in both the description and in the evidence provided to support its feasibility" as well as incompatibilities with "generally accepted laws of physics and established theories."

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 7-8-2012 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

Like I said stop spouting your false beliefs and read the facts if you seriously want to know, its been hashed through many times here with all the links and evidence and chronicled at pesn.com from day one. I have no intention of trying to lead an emotional ranter by the nose to water. Your statement: "I hate wiki but Rossi is not worth spending time on a real source." says it all, you have NO intention of seeking a real source or facts only BS to reinforce you false emotional beliefs... knock yourself out...

edit on 8-8-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

You're right, Rossi is not worth the time. Now the question is, can you prove the information listed on wiki is false? It's not, I just don't feel like digging for a better source. Show me the info is wrong if you can. I didn't just Google Rossi yesterday, I have kept up with him for a long time, and every day that passes he goes further down the fraudster route.
edit on 8-8-2012 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join