It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck Talks to Israeli Archeologist

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Then the Sumerian Text reinforce the Book of Enoch.

The Sumerians came before Enoch. So wouldn't it be logical to assume that Enoch simply translated the Sumerian text?

I don't think so, Enoch is real close in the line down from Adam, and his DNA is almost pure from the Creator gods, so he got to go with them when they left.

Enoch is right in there walking and talking with the Creator gods of Sumeria, so they occur about the same time in history.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by rootbranch2012

Erm, I have a question. How does "God" feel about being kept in a box like a rabid raccoon and hidden away? I say dig it up, and rocket the thing back into outer space and let him go. Problem solved.

Back to business: making the world a better place.

Yup, the old temple was we got god behind our curtain and you better not go look. If you do go look, god is going to fry you.

It is our little secret for god in a box, and highly profitable because we can claim god made us do this or that. Since we have the exclusive rights to god, you got to pay us to keep you good and safe.

But the Babylon types kicked the temple underground, and the temple burned to the ground by Romans and every stone turned because of its continual interference with the state.

Rome even underwrote Jesus prophecy with tearing the corrupt temple down to the dirt below the foundations.

So much for curious old rabbis stirring up stories about god to make people fear god and pay for protection.

Where have we heard that one-----somewhere close to Italy and Rome and "the Family", aka Mafia.

edit on 3-8-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Don't you dare say his name either----that is classified.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Look in the mirror, THERE lies the problem.

Really?? Seems to me I'm one of the FEW sensible people offering solutions that are real, here and now, and not based on some fantasy. Holy cow, friend....good luck with that bunch of hoodoo nonsense.

If God were real, in the way most "Christians" (whether organized with others or not) think of "him" (really?) God would have long since thrown in the towel on this species. We have the brains, the thumbs, the intelligence (presumably) and the knowledge to ensure that every person alive is fed, clothed, housed, and free.

What the hell is God waiting for????? If "he's" in this stupid (and probably fictitious) man-made box, let "him" out, and after everyone else has melted in "his" awesome nuclear cosmic fire, (which, incidentally sounds like the sun x a trillion) good on "him", and "he" can then come and vaporize me, too, because if this world, in it's sorry condition, is "his" handiwork, "he" made a big mistake putting me here to fight all the idiocy!!

It's not in the Ark of the Covenant, but PANDORA'S BOX that the answer lies:

HOPE

Say I've got both -- the Ark of the Covenant, and hers. Which one am I going to open?? No contest. Hers.

edit on 3-8-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

Yeah, I looked at your earlier "Sources" -- a bunch of right-wing Christian Bible-thumping propaganda. Whatever.

edit on 3-8-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by rootbranch2012

The Ark containing God's presence . . .

It never did, it contained the stone tablets.
The presence of The Lord was in the Tabernacle which contained the ark.
The Lord would be between the cherubs attached to the lid of the ark, on Judgment Day.
edit on 3-8-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join