It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck Talks to Israeli Archeologist

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by rootbranch2012
Read the Zohar.

Originally posted by sirhumperdink

There don't appear to be any explanations that would be of interest to you in English. If something does become available, I will post it.

reply to post by rootbranch2012

you want to explain to me how the man made vessel with the specs given could contain the power of 100,000 suns?
(also comparing 100,000 suns to 1 million atomic bombs is absolutely ludicris)

you do know that the ark was built to house the ten commandments..... right?
edit on 2-8-2012 by sirhumperdink because: (no reason given)

how about anything that says the ark housed the power of 100,000 suns
i dont recall reading that in the old testament but it has been a while

provide me with information as to where in the zohar one would find that information
because again the ark was specifically built to house the ten commandments and as far as i know theres no mention of anything else going in the box
the ten commandments were carved before the creation of the ark and i would think the unbridled power of 100,000 suns would far more than vaporize the entire solar system

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Yes. Ludicrous. Please don't follow this thread if you feel that. Thanks.

you want to explain to me how the man made vessel with the specs given for the ark of the covenant could contain the power of 100,000 suns?

that is ludacris thats saying the power of the sun is equivalent to 10 atomic bombs.... which is outright false
the sun produces an average of 3.8 x 10^26 joules of energy every single second (for billions of years)
a large 1 megaton nuclear bomb produces 4.18 x 10^15 joules ....period

and for reference the bomb that hit hiroshima was between 12.5 and 15 kilotons

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I gave you the hint already. If googling Zohar is too much of a burden to you, I can't help you.

Read the Zohar.

There don't appear to be any explanations that would be of interest to you in English. If something does become available, I will post it.

you want to explain to me how the man made vessel with the specs given could contain the power of 100,000 suns?

how about anything that says the ark housed the power of 100,000 suns
i dont recall reading that in the old testament but it has been a while

provide me with information as to where in the zohar one would find that information
because again the ark was specifically built to house the ten commandments and as far as i know theres no mention of anything else going in the box
the ten commandments were carved before the creation of the ark and i would think the unbridled power of 100,000 suns would far more than vaporize the entire solar system

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Add Parashat Terumah. That will make things much easier for you.

edit on 2-8-2012 by rootbranch2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
God created the atom. Nothing supersedes God.

[

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

[

what does that even have to do with anything?

this is ridiculous im not responding to this thread anymore you have given no information whatsoever and i suspect you have not read the torah zohar or old testament

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
To understand this notion, the Rules of Life need to be adhered to. Entrance to Knowledge is not open unless you have the Keys.

[

what does that even have to do with anything?

this is ridiculous im not responding to this thread anymore you have given no information whatsoever and i suspect you have not read the torah zohar or old testament

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Glen Beck in very interesting interview with an Israeli archeologist. Give some more details on what they're digging, where and what they're uncovering now. This gives more insight on the political ramifications, the panic of the Palestenians right now on the rapid manner in which the artifacts are being dug out. This is a must see to understand how significant these excavations are. Once the Ark of the Covenant is found, there will be no more doubt about God, the Creator, Israel and the role of the Jews as priests for planet earth.

There you go sounding like a pure Zionist again. The idea is to have everyone understand the issues of religion from this Lion of Judah stonghold that existed in David's time, and gets lost more and more each time a Zionisit speaks.

The Dome of the Rock was special because it was a human sacrifice area, along the same lines as the religion of Nimrod and Moloch. Abraham, having walked with the gods the City of Ur knew the issues of Babylon and Moloch, and switched things to save his kid into that for animal sacrifice to appease god.

Trouble is that the Jewish Priest that underwrite that at each temple, David's and Solomon's, still didn't get things right. The idea for the Essene and Jesus was everyone can know god, likely better than the temple Priests insisting on sacrifice as worhip for god.

Sure, the Ark of the Covenant will be found and along with that finding the real covenants will be discovered and what was once hidden by these rituals of religion will become known to all the world. But with each finding that higher truth, all, not just these Jewish temple priests, will know the issues better than the times of Solomon and Herod.

The world will discover the symbolic speak behind Abraham rise to heaven on his horse and the akin themes for the horsemen.

Right now, the Dome of the Rock is derived from Abraham and both the Jewish religion and the Islamic stem from that same point of origin and that enlightenment belongs to both. Peace is the objective, not to divide and conquor with the games of Zionism.

Each faction has a part of the truths and each needs to seek the common ground understanding and share in a positive and inclusive method to the other, rather than exclusion of the other.

Plus, get the Solomon's temple in the correct place and stop the silly turf war on the Mosque, that isn't the Solomon temple ground that the Lion of Judah, David, selected.

edit on 2-8-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Divison speak will be illustrated

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Calling someone a *pure Zionist* sounds racially abusive.
TOS - ABUSIVE AND DEFAMATORY SPEECH

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Your link is broken. Was hoping to get a glance at that interview.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Yes. I wasn't sure what a YouTube *NUMBER* was. And after I understood that this site only recognizes certain codes did in fact feed it - this certain code, but still it refused to accept the input. But the post below the first reflects the kindness of a member who was successful. So you might want to view it there.

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
Actually there is a claim of the Ark being in a church in Ethiopia, Africa.

An archeaologist already went there to find it. They made him pay several thousand dollars to view it, and then they took him to the basement of that place and showed him an empty alcove and then told him if he was meant to see it he would see it. Proving it was not there and it probably never had been. He was ripped off but at least he got an answer, it's not there.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Yes. I wasn't sure what a YouTube *NUMBER* was. And after I understood that this site only recognizes certain codes did in fact feed it - this certain code, but still it refused to accept the input. But the post below the first reflects the kindness of a member who was successful. So you might want to view it there.

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

This is what a youtube number is:

When you see a link like this: www.youtube.com...dfYpYv_A4Ns

The underlined portion is the youtube number, usually found between an = and &. Highlight, copy and paste the number into the yvid section at the top and this is what you come up with:

edit on 2-8-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Or maybe it is and they just didn't want him to see it.

It is a deadly artifact, after all, and the Bible does tell of people being killed just for touching it.

And the guy really was being a d-bag. He has no right to make demands on these people.

All I was trying to say is that there's a claim. I don't know how true it is or not.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

You have that right. God also created two crescents that appear to have been in search of god, but found too much superstition. God also created one crescent that was closer to right.

God created the Fertile Crescent area in the lands of Ur and Eridu, but God was not the creator gods of Yahweh and Ea. Fake gods only, though they knew much of Nature, Sciences and of God's ways.

God also created the Jerusalem Crescent for the symbol for the City of David and the temple in the middle. But that temple in the Lion of Judah Crescent didn't get god correct either.

God is nature's ways, the maker of the Universe for which no symbol exists but perhaps those celestial. So, the crescent considered as a product of nature and that Creator might get closer to right.

The Judiah Cresent tried to emulate the Fertile Crescent and those Creator gods, which fell short of the mark.

God won't be found in any one rock under a Dome that corrects from Yahway to Ea, nor in any temples that told sacrifice of life for Yahwah was the way.

Most look to the constallations and the symbols of the infinite universe for the closest thing to being a symbol for God.

Neither the Jewish Priests nor the Allah seekers quite get it all correct.

But, that will be the outcome of all this digging around in antiquity to find what came to be, and they missed the mark of higher understanding.

So far, the Masons seeking the light of truth seem to get the closest for understanding God. One can see this in their Shrine Symbolism with the Crescent Moon, the Star, and the Scimitar. This is all about the issues of the Lion of Judah and the Temple. Each prong for the Shrine's Moon is a Lion's Claw, symbolic for Lion of Judah, and the star in the middle is the temple of Solomon, and the Scimitar above that is the Allah theme of the Arabs having taken over from the temple times.

And there is much to be learned from these old symbols of religion.

The real archiology for Jersalem is the view from Mount of Olives and the shape of the City of Judah, and temple in the middle, and that was well separated from the area of human sacrifie to the god Yahweh. The temple of Solomon could not be placed above this rock due to that Moloch type associations. David chose the water symbolism for Ea and the times of the Creator gods.

That there are two claws speaks of Yahwah and Ea, and the confusion that results from each being off the issue for God as the Creator for the Universe.

edit on 2-8-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The real archiology

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
That was done. However this video had other markers - watch?v=HPsZJbNyO4o&feature=g-vrec

Should the ve= have been included.?

reply to post by lonewolf19792000

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I think you've been reading too many Sitchin novels. None of this makes any sense.

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

You have that right. God also created two crescents that appear to have been in search of god, but found too much superstition. God also created one crescent that was closer to right.

God created the Fertile Crescent area in the lands of Ur and Eridu, but God was not the creator gods of Yahweh and Ea. Fake gods only, though they knew much of Nature, Sciences and of God's ways.

God also created the Jerusalem Crescent for the symbol for the City of David and the temple in the middle. But that temple in the Lion of Judah Crescent didn't get god correct either.

God is nature's ways, the maker of the Universe for which no symbol exists but perhaps those celestial. So, the crescent considered as a product of nature and that Creator might get closer to right.

The Judiah Cresent tried to emulate the Fertile Crescent and those Creator gods, which fell short of the mark.

God won't be found in any one rock under a Dome that corrects from Yahway to Ea, nor in any temples that told sacrifice of life for Yahwah was the way.

Most look to the constallations and the symbols of the infinite universe for the closest thing to being a symbol for God.

Neither the Jewish Priests nor the Allah seekers quite get it all correct.

But, that will be the outcome of all this digging around in antiquity to find what came to be, and they missed the mark of higher understanding.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I think you've been reading too many Sitchin novels. None of this makes any sense.

I think you didn't read the Book of Enoch, and he is part of the Abraham group. Shame be upon you.

But it was this knowledge that made Jerusalem the Center for the Earth for a time, and that knowledge that made the temple the center for Jerusalem, and how all that came from the teachings of the Book of Enoch and a few other places with human effort for god that missed the mark.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
LINK TO WHY JUDAISM NEVER INCLUDED BOOK OF ENOCH

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

I think you didn't read the Book of Enoch, and he is part of the Abraham group. Shame be upon you.

But it was this knowledge that made Jerusalem the Center for the Earth for a time, and that knowledge that made the temple the center for Jerusalem, and how all that came from the teachings of the Book of Enoch and a few other places with human effort for god that missed the mark.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Jerusalem is still very much the center of the world.

reply to post by MagnumOpus

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join