It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if ... Illuminatis were not that powerful???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Dear to all ATSers. Moderators, please move this thread to the right forum if it is not right one.

So to start, as you might have read, I had some thought concerning this secret society and have my own reason of why it would not be as strong as it is believed. The fact is that I have noticed on many occasions how much consciousness and strain of thought can have an impact on surroundings.

This might not be believed or it may be, anyway this is not a call for proving whether it is or not, I am assuming this as working, already a fact.

Considering we, not all but many are thinking about how powerless we are to those Illuminatis who supposedly control the world, what if their power would simply come from the fact we think they have so much power?

For some, it might sound silly, but for others, who have been in touch with the subconscious, visualisation, the unconscious, imagining things then it happens a couple of seconds later, this will be understood.

Nothing complicated here, only saying consciousness can have some effect on the environment surrounding us, no easy claim, but I still take it as fact.

What do you think ATSers?

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r

Considering we, not all but many are thinking about how powerless we are to those Illuminatis who supposedly control the world, what if their power would simply come from the fact we think they have so much power?

Power comes from peoples greed, anger, and delusion.

If a man is greedy, he can be controlled. Just put some "food" in front of him, and like a lab rat, he will run towards that food. So, it's easy to control the greedy. Just "trick" him into believing that his food is "over there" and he will automatically and voluntarily move his "feet" in that direction.

If a man is angry, he can be controlled. Just construct the drama that invokes his anger, and he'll automatically and voluntarily shout and scream and retaliate against the imaginary controls. Take away his toys, upset him, and you've got a puppet to do with as you wish.

If a man is delusional, he can be controlled. Just "tell him things" related to his delusions, and you can motivate him to do this or that, according to your will.

Now if you find a man who has no greed, no anger, and no delusions, that person cannot be controlled. He is free!

Think about it !

If he has no greed, what can you offer him, to motivate him to do things?

If he has no anger, how can you provoke him, to take actions in any situation?

If he has no delusion, what can you tell him, to get him to work for you?

That's why people fear "PEACE" more than any other thing on this earth.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NAMTERCES

Wise words and wrote down, this is indeed very interesting and it totally makes some sense.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
If you think someone has power....they do. If you think someone does not have power.....they still might.... power is influence...influence means catering to desires....it comes in many forms...

I still reject the idea of the term "Illuminati" but there might be such a group by another name.....illuminati just serves as a convenient lightning rod far from reality. I think if everyone knew the truth such groups would have zero power....but you can shout out the truth from anywhere, but few will listen....either out of apathy, or merely because the truth doesn't match their pop culture perceptions on what such a group would look like and say...

top topics

join