It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Mossad chief: Iran should be very fearful over next 12 weeks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45
I agree, the more the MSM spews this disinfo, the more people will start to believe it. It is terrible that they are allowed, and sometimes forced, by the government to spread this propaganda.

There's allot of Americans who read the sports page and nothing else.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Haknow

if the american citizens don't stop the madness,the day when WMD's are used and mass deaths and extinction occurs due to such events,then no will shed tears for the american citizens.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

Don't point fingers at people because they are ignorant, you should try and educate them, with the calm and patience that it's due to any fellow human being. It's easy to be aggressive, it's easy to blame.

But it's takes a true heart to be able to teach, and forgive, and love.

The world isn't a nasty place because of the Americans. It was already a nasty place long before Mr.Washington started with his speeches. Even conflicts like both World Wars were fueled by the drama in European conservative circles.

We all live in the same planet, and we haven't any personal space ships to leave and forget about world problems. It's more productive to make an effort into making the World a better place, than to just continue this easy path of self-destruction and conflict.

It's up to the americans to act as much it is up to you, and me, and everyone else. People should be aware and pro-active. Whatever the flag they live by...
edit on 3-8-2012 by GarrusVasNormandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kastogere
reply to post by Haknow

Honestly there's nothing we can do to stop grown adults from acting like children on the playground who got pushed off the swing.

One awesome trait of a psycho though is that they just cant seem to let anything go.....kind of like America....

I know the prospect for the people to reclaim sovereignty over their land looks daunting and the odds seem impossible.

Yet, it will fall to average American citizens to change the course of history. America is the only country where a a genuine revolution, a people's revolution, is not only possible, but can help transform the entire world.

The United States belongs to its people, not its government or corporations. The people must take responsibility for what is going on in their name.

Look at the police's brutality - the deployment of drones in American skies - the spreading influence of the TSA - the wiretapping and data spying - the torture in undisclosed rendition countries - the absence of rights in Guantanamo - the assassination of american citizens on executive order of the President...And, of course, the sanctions, embargoes and hypocritical wars inflicted upon other peoples in the name of "freedom".

Do you really think the US can get away with that? Do you really hold it to be "the American way of life"? What will it take for the people to find whatever courage they have left and say "No more"?

I believe there is, as a matter of fact, a lot a people can do to stop this madness - organise, mobilize, speak out. Tell the truth again and again until it becomes so deafening that friends, loved ones and colleagues are obliged to listen. Don't worry about whether the government listens, we all know they don't care about our opinions. It is in each other that we have to find unity, trust and resolve. We need to stop looking to the outside, we don't need the validation of professional politicians to make good choices.

Of course, you know and I know we are all held by the balls through jobs, credit and the imperative to support our loved ones. But now the game is changing. And the faster we act, the lesser the evil we'll have to face farther down the road.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by GarrusVasNormandy

I am an ex-american myself.I also have been seeing people's attitudes towards USA in the past few years .There is great anger simmering these days against americans in other countries.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
When Western Europeans embarked upon their expansion of death and destruction throughout what is now commonly known as America, they would often justify these grizzly campaigns in the name of "civilization." They felt it was necessary to civilize the "barbaric red-man." The people whom whites often referred to as "Injuns" [6] (a racist term used by settlers/thugs to label indigenous people throughout North America), were in the way of European plundering of the land. The amoral shiftless hypocrites from Western Europe needed to conjure up some rationalization for the tidal waves of mass murder they were soon to unleash upon the "uncivilized heathens." These "Injun heathens" needed a European brand of civilizing, and they needed the white man's numerously rewritten Bible.

America's foundation is built upon the bloodied, mutilated, and lifeless bodies of innumerable people – mostly of color. Given the undeniable historical background of the illegal founding of this country, it should be of no surprise that its legacy of death and destruction continue unabated, even in 2012. Americans have become, in essence, complicit in their overall mental and social demise. They have allowed a government they believe represents them to psychologically dumb them down, as well as to rob them of humanity. Each time someone (anyone) is complicit with the loss of innocent lives, regardless whoever is the murderer, they are exhibiting disregard for humanity. Martin Luther King, Jr. had it right when he said, "He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it."

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by CiAlice

I'm kinda new around here, but I was pretty sure I read somewhere that it was against T&C to post content from other websites without making it clear it is a quote.

Just saying, because your post seems like copy-paste from something like the anti-american wikipedia.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dontneedaname

War is in our blood however. Mankind has not gone an era or even development without war, battle and fighting. Human nature is love and war. As simple as it gets, right down to our basic instincts. Whether it was Homo habilus, neanderthalensis or early sapiens. We waged war. We will continue to do so.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
WHY? is it that I am WAAAAY in the WEST but FEEL if a war broke out in the EAST it WILL effect the WEST, smh

Because it will. By design. They know exactly what is going to happen, they have planned it.

Blackjack.

God Bless,

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by GarrusVasNormandy
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

Don't point fingers at people because they are ignorant, you should try and educate them, with the calm and patience that it's due to any fellow human being. It's easy to be aggressive, it's easy to blame.

But it's takes a true heart to be able to teach, and forgive, and love.

The world isn't a nasty place because of the Americans. It was already a nasty place long before Mr.Washington started with his speeches. Even conflicts like both World Wars were fueled by the drama in European conservative circles.

We all live in the same planet, and we haven't any personal space ships to leave and forget about world problems. It's more productive to make an effort into making the World a better place, than to just continue this easy path of self-destruction and conflict.

It's up to the americans to act as much it is up to you, and me, and everyone else. People should be aware and pro-active. Whatever the flag they live by...
edit on 3-8-2012 by GarrusVasNormandy because: (no reason given)

QFT Beautiful. Thank you for posting this wisdom.

God Bless,

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CiAlice

Do yourself a favor. Go read 1491: New Revelations of the Americas Before Columbus by Charles C. Mann.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join