It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How A Deal with Iran CAN BE MADE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
It seems the world is moving ever so close to war with Iran. Lets think clearly here. Why is this happening? The US and Iran have no formal relations, not since 1979. Of course there is going to be tension. Both sides need to talk this out. Iran needs nuclear power as they are running out of oil and gas. If they have no energy, they are back in the stone age. Also, by international law, Iran has the right to nuclear power.

thediplomat.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
The 'nuclear weapons' is just propaganda, it's an excuse for a planned war. They want to first profit from the destruction of Iran, then make money from rebuilding it, putting Rothschild Central Banks in place to enslave the Iranians in debt so as they become Rothschild Slaves like the rest of us.

This war can't be stopped, not unless the Iranian's were to find a way of assassinating the bankers, however that will soon become more difficult than ever, with major False Flags due in the US and Europe to trigger the official start of the War on Iran, which will then see martial law called on both continents with troops on the streets. The Bankers want martial law to protect themselves.
edit on 2-8-2012 by drbatstein because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-8-2012 by drbatstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
It may just be me, but I wonder if maybe we wouldn't be so worried about what Iran might possibly do with nuclear technology if their president wasn't always spouting off about wiping countries off the map and bringing on the end times by helping to usher them in. That might have something to do with it.

As far as Iran running out of oil if that were really a huge concern I don't think they would be selling so much of it to Russia and China. Natural gas I don't know.

I do understand that Iran has just as much right to nuclear capability as any other country. And yes, chances are that any war with them would probably be used as an excuse to rape their resources. However Iran would probably be a lot less vulnerable if their "front man" would learn to curb his tongue and not give people reason to believe that he could possibly start a nuclear world war. He makes it hard to believe that he wouldn't.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Allow American inspectors in the nuclear sites(if they have nothing to hide).

That'll ease tensions and the world can buy me a pepsi.
*tra-la-la*

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by travis911

They want to change the central banking system in Iran and that is all.. Just like they did in Afghanistan, Iraq and still want to in North Korea and Cuba. Then the banking empire is complete..

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
My Opinion, until we can erase these invisible borders and call ourselves citizens of earth, each country should keep its nose out of other countries business and deal and resolve their own issues and if they have the power and ability to help another let them help when asked. All war is based on deception, I believe is a quote from the old book Art of War and seems to be the most truest quote in the history of mankind.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Iran has no history of attacking countries, it is the UK and USA who do that. If Iran wanted nuclear weapons it would only be to defend themselves against the Psychopaths who run the West. Iran has no interest whatsoever in attacking anyone, and it's well known that the 'wiping countries off the map' is taken completely out of context

Originally posted by littled16
It may just be me, but I wonder if maybe we wouldn't be so worried about what Iran might possibly do with nuclear technology if their president wasn't always spouting off about wiping countries off the map and bringing on the end times by helping to usher them in. That might have something to do with it.

As far as Iran running out of oil if that were really a huge concern I don't think they would be selling so much of it to Russia and China. Natural gas I don't know.

I do understand that Iran has just as much right to nuclear capability as any other country. And yes, chances are that any war with them would probably be used as an excuse to rape their resources. However Iran would probably be a lot less vulnerable if their "front man" would learn to curb his tongue and not give people reason to believe that he could possibly start a nuclear world war. He makes it hard to believe that he wouldn't.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Allow American inspectors in the nuclear sites(if they have nothing to hide).

That'll ease tensions and the world can buy me a pepsi.
*tra-la-la*

Demanding something from one nation, for nothing in return isn't diplomacy.

Saying " Let us in to babysit you, or we'll just take what's yours." Is not, diplomacy.

~Tenth

new topics

top topics

join